Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles (35504 Views)

President Tinubu and Vice President Shettima Update Their Twitter Handles / Atedo Peterside Joins Social Democratic Party / Atiku Abubakar Joins Social Media Platfrom, Tik Tok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by One4me: 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jayphoenix45:

Based on what I have read, seen and heard, it’s not because his mother is Igbo. Based on his tweets against the yorubas and Always claiming to be an Igbo boy, the yorubas are not willing to just give him that chance due to worries he’s an IPOB apologist and his constant insults and demeaning remarks towards the Yoruba community. So the support from the Igbo community is seen as an act of trying to take over a Yoruba state by the igbos by proxy.. he messed up with his remarks and gestures.

No need to fret over his comments, just refuse to vote for him, if you are convinced that he is not fit to be your Governor but do so, if you think he is fit and better person.
Your Vote and the Vote of others in Lagos, will determine his fortune.
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Ladoja19: 7:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Maybe he used ur drug lord data
Is dat why u were wailing since yesterday
Even you can't eat
Devilish minded ppl
Omoawoke:
angry

Seun, we won't pretend that we are not noticing your bias towards Sanwo_olu on Nairaland

You push every anti -SAnwo Olu topic to front page.

GRV Chinedu is your friend, you brought him to Nairaland to campaign.

You posted Anti-Sanwo olu thread telling us to vote him out

For almost one week, the tribal bigot tweets of Chinedu have been trending back to back but you pretended you did not see it and made sure none of them smelled FP.

But you are quick to post every accusation against Sanwo-Olu government to FP

Seun, Odale ni ooo. You and CHinedu will be disgraced this Saturday. Just change nairaland to ChineduLAnd
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by OlawaleBammie: 7:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

They will be forming woke upandan social media blowing big English. I schooled in England for my masters and I understand that there are some boundaries you don't cross even amongst the locals. I also did not carry these woke mentality on top of my head and bring it back to Nigeria. It's okay to be liberal but Yoruba youths dey over do it.

Leave them, as one of my friends would talk, he would say they will realise what they are doing when it's already late grin

By the time their children start taking permission from an outsider in their fatherland they will get sense, but then it would have bn late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by One4me: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
soullove1881:

First, there is no way LP will win Lagos Gov election. Many of us voted for Peter Obi as a president but I can't vote incompetent GRV as Gov. In fact, Jandor is a better alternative.
To me, I don't have problem with Sanwo-Olu, I only have problem with BAT.

In fact GRV will come 3rd in this coming election. Note it!!!

Many People will say there is not difference between Sanwo Olu and BAT.
Many People say Sanwo does the bidding of BAT, expectedly, since he was the one who 'installed' him.
Have you heard of that dunny phrase "Baba'sope"? It is said to be Sanwo Olu telling Lagosians what BAT said and which he would do.
Many say you cant be against BAT and not be against Sanwo Olu, two sides of the same Coin!
Many Say Sanwo, as the Executive Governor, is rubber-stamping the corruption of BAT. When Fashola tried to stop this corruption, he nearly lost his second term Bid, until APC Members in Lagos threatened to vote for PDP if FAsh was not returned.
Many remember that the last Governor, Ambode lost his second term Bid because he dared to question BAT about the huge deductions from the State's Monthly Allocation from the Federal Purse, that allegedly goes to BAT's pocket every Month.

But it is your Choice and your Right, to chose who ever you so want to vote for.
That, everyone must respect.
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by OlawaleBammie: 7:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
soullove1881:

First, there is no way LP will win Lagos Gov election. Many of us voted for Peter Obi as a president but I can't vote incompetent GRV as Gov. In fact, Jandor is a better alternative.
To me, I don't have problem with Sanwo-Olu, I only have problem with BAT.

In fact GRV will come 3rd in this coming election. Note it!!!
Seems the yorubas are now rethinking

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by XAUBulls: 7:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Johnn78: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Nice one cool

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by One4me: 7:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Leave them, as one of my friends would talk, he would say they will realise what they are doing when it's already late grin

By the time their children start taking permission from an outsider in their fatherland they will get sense, but then it would have bn late

This Problem, whose result we are just paying attention to NOW, started when BAT became Governor in Lagos State and turned the Yoruba Youths into Area Boys, Agberoos, Street Urchins, Lazy Youths, etc.

With No Education, No Trade, No Vocational Skills, No Apprenticeship, it was just a matter of time before these Yoruba Youths start selling their Parents Properties to "OUTSIDERS", mostly Igbos.
Now that Igbos have bought enough Properties and established themselves as Bonafide Landlords, living there in very large Numbers, is it NOW that Yorubas are waking Up to the dangers and calamity Tinubu has brought on them, in the last Twenty Four Years?

Is it Igbos that are responsible for this YORUBA STATE OF THINGS or the Man who claimed he owns Lagos?
Igbos are only doing what is natural, in the progression of things, using their Numbers to elect person of their choice.
It is Yorubas that are waking up late, otherwise they should have done away with anything that has to do with BAT, to stop this walk into second class.

On the Presidential Elections, APC put forward the worst of their Yoruba Candidates, in BAT.
I am certain that if someone like Fashola or Prof Osinbajo was the Presidential Candidate of the APC, Peter Obi will not even have 10% of National Vote, because not only Yorubas (SW) that will vote for Him, the whole of the SE, SS and Middle Belt will vote for him with no less that 75% Votes and he will take at least 35% from each state in the North.
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by alamoht(m): 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Seun, we won't pretend that we are not noticing your bias towards Sanwo_olu on Nairaland

For almost one week, the tribal bigot tweets of Chinedu have been trending back to back but you pretended you did not see it and made sure none of them smelled FP.

Seun, Odale ni ooo. You and CHinedu will be disgraced this Saturday. Just change nairaland to ChineduLAnd

Wahala for you and Sanwo-Olu ooo🤩🤩🤩
Go and tell Tinubu .
I laugh to “You and CHinedu will be disgraced this Saturday. “
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by OlawaleBammie: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
One4me:

This Problem, whose result we are just paying attention to NOW, started when BAT became Governor in Lagos State and turned the Yoruba Youths into Area Boys, Agberoos, Street Urchins, Lazy Youths, etc.

With No Education, No Trade, No Vocational Skills, No Apprenticeship, it was just a matter of time before these Yoruba Youths start selling their Parents Properties to "OUTSIDERS", mostly Igbos.
Now that Igbos have bought enough Properties and established themselves as Bonafide Landlords, living there in very large Numbers, is it NOW that Yorubas are waking Up to the dangers and calamity Tinubu has brought on them, in the last Twenty Four Years?

Is it Igbos that are responsible for this YORUBA STATE OF THINGS or the Man who claimed he owns Lagos?
Igbos are only doing what is natural, in the progression of things, using their Numbers to elect person of their choice.
It is Yorubas that are waking up late, otherwise they should have done away with anything that has to do with BAT, to stop this walk into second class.

On the Presidential Elections, APC put forward the worst of their Yoruba Candidates, in BAT.
I am certain that if someone like Fashola or Prof Osinbajo was the Presidential Candidate of the APC, Peter Obi will not even have 10% of National Vote, because not only Yorubas (SW) that will vote for Him, the whole of the SE, SS and Middle Belt will vote for him with no less that 75% Votes and he will take at least 35% from each state in the North.
I dont read long post

I just glanced at where u said BAT turned youth to touts or so...well to that I wil say u should should shut it, u can say that to someone who is immobile not someone like me who is always on the road.

Igboland gathers the highest number of touts and Agbero in Nigeria so what are u saying??

Remove the log on Ur eyes before u try to remove the stick on someone else's eyes,

Shalom!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by XAUBulls: 8:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I know It's hard to believe that a governorship candidate under labour party can be that dumb, but here we are.

https://twitter.com/GRVlagos/status/1399737096936505346?t=20wh_U-sSmFwNQWS6XMfEA&s=19
The Gbadebo dude was really dumb to have posted those Tweets and it shows his immaturity and lack of sensitiviy to govern a Yoruba State like Lagos. The internet never forgets.
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by fof1: 8:09pm On Mar 06, 2023
Cutehector:
I hope the handlers will have sense

Sense Like You abi?
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Fortruth: 8:10pm On Mar 06, 2023
DSS needs to be disbanded

They dont follow court orders
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Jayphoenix45(m): 8:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
One4me:

No need to fret over his comments, just refuse to vote for him, if you are convinced that he is not fit to be your Governor but do so, if you think he is fit and better person.
Your Vote and the Vote of others in Lagos, will determine his fortune.

Funny thing is I won’t be voting because I don’t live in Lagos.. I just asked questions why he was called Chinedu and some nice nairalanders explained to me and I went ahead to check what they pointed out to me and discovered why he was having a backlash that’s all.. may the best man who will give his best to lagosians and be neutral to its population win..
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Edoziesmart(m): 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
ChronicGp:
LIKE FOR CIA

SHARE FOR DSS

COMMENT FOR FBI
Get a life
This is 2023 and not 2003

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Jayphoenix45(m): 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
xevove2061:

Please ignore fake news. Until someone send you a link to that tweet, anything you see rweeted can be faked. I can send you a website to even fake whatsapp, facebook, insta dm, tweet posts all in one place. Ignore what you are seeing until you see real proof

Ok then.. let me just stay calm and see who the populace will vote for.. may the best man win
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by effort1: 8:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Tinubu's wife is not a Yoruba woman.
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by busybay: 8:40pm On Mar 06, 2023
See this one? So it's true you no Sabi anything?
Omoawoke:
angry

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Karlifate: 8:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
😂😂

Where's Nairaland: DSS Section grin
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Good one
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by continentalceo(m): 8:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Oga if you no like am go create your own forum
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Go and create your own forum and campaign for your friends 😎😎
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by luluosas(m): 9:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
But they actually joined in February, 2023

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by LastProphet: 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
chivic:
They now know what social media can do.This Obi is a phenomenon

Exactly! The quota system fooools are just getting it
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Bimpe29: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
It's high time our security police are present on SM for seamless public engagement.

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by chukwuibuipob: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
grin cheesy grin grin Nor wahala, chineduAwka will not smile Alausa.No reheated ogbonna plus sour akpu will rule over us omo onile. We have their antidote
Omoawoke:
angry

1 Like

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by macrodata(m): 9:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Is Chinedu your governor?
Go and find the source of your problem, leave Seun out of it.
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by tokzyfeller: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
Must u talk.... If u don't have any reasonable thing to say.... Y not keep quiet.... Fool kiss smiley
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by XAUBulls: 10:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Jayphoenix45:

Based on what I have read, seen and heard, it’s not because his mother is Igbo. Based on his tweets against the yorubas and Always claiming to be an Igbo boy, the yorubas are not willing to just give him that chance due to worries he’s an IPOB apologist and his constant insults and demeaning remarks towards the Yoruba community. So the support from the Igbo community is seen as an act of trying to take over a Yoruba state by the igbos by proxy.. he messed up with his remarks and gestures.
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by diggindeep: 10:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
I gbe le nu bus conductor

Omoawoke:
angry

Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by Bigseven(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Remain NL
Re: DSS Joins Social Media, Gets Handles by XAUBulls: 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:

He is from Lagos and he is half Yoruba, but that is no problem. Yorubas are very liberal and do not care. However, it is the anti Yoruba tweets, slurs, and his leaning towards the Igbos is the issue.. He never apologized for those tweet too which is even stranger. He later deleted a few but left some.

Nicely put. The keyword here is "apologize."

I had the same line of thought with you yesterday and today as to whether Gbadebo was planning to apologize but the insidious guy has been cocky about the whole thing and even tweeted about his visit to the Ooni of Ife in order to deflect the irresponsible tweets he made.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Next for the Embattled Senate President, Saraki? / Rivers Youth President Apologizes To Tinubu After Protest In Support Of Fubara / Tweet Of The Morning: Nigerian Trains (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.