Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation (24474 Views)

It’s Only Proper To Zone Senate Presidency To South-south β€” PANDEF / Senator Kalu Urges APC To Reveal Presidential Zoning Formula / APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by garfield1: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
fergie001:
Udofia.

But you said he lost
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by fergie001: 12:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
garfield1:

But you said he lost
No, he didn't.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by garfield1: 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
fergie001:
No, he didn't.

He will still lose.he can only win his lga or worst case come 2nd behind oba.the guy is fresh,young,civil,urbane,suave,likeable.

Nwl prof attoe lost all the polling units in her ward.my community has endorsed prince
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by fergie001: 12:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
garfield1:

He will still lose.he can only win his lga or worst case come 2nd behind oba.the guy is fresh,young,civil,urbane,suave,likeable.

Nwl prof attoe lost all the polling units in her ward.my community has endorsed prince
My friend who is a PDP strong member in your LGA told me they are all secretly going Prince.

I asked why:

He said the rotation policy that should come South is a factor.

Again, Sandy is a Wike boy, so Wike cannot come from Rivers State to control C/River.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by CHAQUR: 1:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Na over size shoe be that na.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by garfield1: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
fergie001:

My friend who is a PDP strong member in your LGA told me they are all secretly going Prince.

I asked why:

He said the rotation policy that should come South is a factor.

Again, Sandy is a Wike boy, so Wike cannot come from Rivers State to control C/River.

The presidential elections has shown the direction things will go.jarigbe is the only one pdp has.dansuki,ayi,mbora etc have been retired.senator gershom is also supporting prince but it seems dansuki is backing sandy but I believe apc has enough men to handle him in akamkpa.

Pdp won ukwa federal seat
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Jack500: 2:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Verysmart101:

Ur everything about you even Ur future generations will be known for madness and eating from dustbins.pig

Back to sender to your wretched family. Animal
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Verysmart101: 2:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Jack500:

Back to sender to your wretched family. Animal

U will see how mad Ur useless everybody related to u and u Ur self will be shortly.bastad useless pig
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Jack500: 3:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
Verysmart101:

U will see how mad Ur useless everybody related to u and u Ur self will be shortly.bastad useless pig

This dog keep cursing, go and die and stop convulsing. Monkey
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by GEJTILL2019(m): 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
omokab:
you will not even get anything because you did not work for it.
boss I need your help. I want to ask some questions about civil service promotion.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by imam07: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
RomanGreen:

Mor0n, Osibanjo is a more honorable man than your druggie will ever be. Tinubu is a drug baron, a thief, certificate forger and a killer. Never put Osibanjo in the same sentence as Tinubu. Osibanjo is far better respected around the globe than that criminal druggie
whether u call him a drug baron or not, u will serve under him. He is your president. There is nothing you idiot can do about it. U will just die and Nigeria will still exist. Mad man is it not osinbajo u Obidient dey call all series of names in d past. Go blame your forefathers who plotted a coup in 1966. Your problem started from there. If u tink your head is not correct, I will correct it for u. Wereh
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by imam07: 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
ganisucks:

Osinbajo will defend Tinubu at the Tribunal. πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜…πŸ˜†
I laugh in Sanskrit.
Your eye go clear soon.
You talked more than this in d last election. Wetin come out of it. So u still dey dream an ibo man can be president in Nigeria. U are deciding yourself. U better accept your fate. Have u forgotten u called Nigeria a zoo country. Buhari is jubril from Sudan. Your king Nnamdi kanu wey be your oga. Where is he now? U people never stopped deceiving yourself. Obidients are always loosers.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by RomanGreen: 4:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
imam07:
whether u call him a drug baron or not, u will serve under him. He is your president. There is nothing you idiot can do about it. U will just die and Nigeria will still exist. Mad man is it not osinbajo u Obidient dey call all series of names in d past. Go blame your forefathers who plotted a coup in 1966. Your problem started from there. If u tink your head is not correct, I will correct it for u. Wereh

It is you that will DIE and Tinubu will never be president, I'm just waiting for May 29 and the ensuing drama. A foool who thinks everyone who doesn't support Tinubu is Igbo, tribalism kill you there. Try and travel around the world, it will open your eyes and free you from mental slavery and tribal bigotry you smelly educated mor0n. Cry more ...your tears are so sweet or better still, get a rope and hang yourself. E pain am grin grin grin
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Whitelion07(m): 4:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Johnthum:
It will not stop us from getting back our stolen Mandate.

After snatching what belongs to us, you now want to close our mouth by offering us Senate President
how will you value something you didn't work for? Manner stop falling from heaven longtime ago. Monkey ready poison food keep for ground now in case bamboo wan reap where he no sore.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Cromagnon: 4:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Enskynelson:

All these folks belong to the same bracket. They don't deserve anything in the New Nigeria unless they want to continue the same way things have been. David Mark seems worse.
Yet that keep winning
That's the point
Sentiment won't solve it
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Tochj(m): 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
If Igbo politicians like
Let them pick any useless position from criminals
We're not interested
Tinubu must vomit what he swallowed.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Verysmart101: 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
Jack500:

This dog keep cursing, go and die and stop convulsing. Monkey

And Ur a baboon filled with Magot.She u start d curse baaaa.dis is just the beginning stinking magot
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by imam07: 6:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
RomanGreen:

It is you that will DIE and Tinubu will never be president, I'm just waiting for May 29 and the ensuing drama. A foool who thinks everyone who doesn't support Tinubu is Igbo, tribalism kill you there. Try and travel around the world, it will open your eyes and free you from mental slavery and tribal bigotry you smelly educated mor0n. Cry more ...your tears are so sweet or better still, get a rope and hang yourself. E pain am grin grin grin
a fool like u who thinks if people no vote Obi Nigeria has come to an end. I pray during this tinubu reign, u will grumble for life. As he is trying to turn this country around, u will be in your sad mood. U can only be happy if Obi get there in which he will never get there.
As tinubu is trying to make this country better as u be one of his enemy, u can't achieve anything as u work against him.
Foolish man like u will believe Obi will be Nigeria president. Dumb people. Pdp that came second doesn't disturb themselves like u dreamers. D same way u and Obi dreamed in 2019 election. Tribal fool
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Jack500: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Verysmart101:

And Ur a baboon filled with Magot.She u start d curse baaaa.dis is just the beginning stinking magot

You are a fool. Fvck off
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Sleekfingers: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/news/group-urges-apc-to-zone-senate-presidency-to-south-east-to-quell-agitation/

Cc; lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J

Useless people......

How many vote una give Tinubu?

Na thunder go kill una , if una stop agitating.......
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Sleekfingers: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
JealousCobra:

Question should be did ThiefΓ±ubu won 2023 presidential election?

If he didn't win....why Dem come give am certificate of return ?

That's your president elect and there is nothing anybody can do about it...
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by JealousCobra(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sleekfingers:

If he didn't win....why Dem come give given certificate of return ?

That's your president elect and there is nothing anybody can do about it...

Urchin!! 😎😎
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Sleekfingers: 6:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
JealousCobra:

Urchin!! 😎😎

Thank you
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by JealousCobra(m): 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Thank you

Same here 😎
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by Cromagnon: 4:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
Enskynelson:

All these folks belong to the same bracket. They don't deserve anything in the New Nigeria unless they want to continue the same way things have been. David Mark seems worse.
precisely
So why do you think it will be any different?
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by orisa37: 5:34pm On Mar 09, 2023
What kind of Agitation. They wanted BIAFRA?
ADOPT FAPRES FOTCS &
CTCTRFG
AND GOD WILL BE IN NIGERIA FOREVER!!!

FROM ORUNTO27 ORISAORUNTOSPEAKS.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by orisa37: 5:46pm On Mar 09, 2023
SEE HIS FACE. OKORO BASTARD.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by orisa37: 5:50pm On Mar 09, 2023
yarimo:
Senate president is too big for south east

NNAMANI AND WANBARA MESSED UP. OKADIGBO ENDED UP IN GAS CHAMBER.
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by orisa37: 5:53pm On Mar 09, 2023
magoo10:
Waste of time
There is no credible southeast senator in the apc presently.

AND TINUBU WON'T KILL HIM MAMA FOR MONEY .
Re: Group Urges APC To Zone Senate Presidency To South East To Quell Agitation by orisa37: 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2023
SHETTIMA THE VP WILL BE SENATE PRESIDENT AMERICAN JUSTICE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

VP Shettima Appoints Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, Rukaiya El-Rufai, 16 Others As Aides / Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria Is Heading Towards Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.