Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,107 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links (9876 Views)

MTN Subscribers Lament Service Outage, MTN Apologizes / How Is The Global Facebook, Whatsapp And Instagram Outage Affecting You? / See How This Katsina Man Charges His Phone Due To Power Outage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by bigdammyj: 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by Tonytonex(m): 7:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dialpad:
Always outage ....

The outage will give some people time to rest ....
honestly.
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by Queendera(f): 7:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
Adedotguy:
cool shocked

I hope Twitter will not "die" since Elon musk took over. Some changes implemented are just not it. Even if you refresh for updates now you will be seeing trend of 5d, 7h, 4d ago.

That's not it
noticed that too. Instead of seeing latest tweets, you see 4h and sometimes mixed. Very frustrating 😤
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by kingrichy2005: 7:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
SmartGadgetz:
It seems Elon Musk's Twitter renovations are not complete yet. Let him ban Tinubu, Buhari and Renu Omokri from using twitter that would be time for us.
Orie owambe
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by luluosas(m): 8:23pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by chigoziri2403(m): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
obyrich:
They are responsible for it of course. Imagine claiming that nobody owns twitter when there are 12 millions Yorubas on twitter. grin
I thought Elon musk was an Ibo man who came to chase the original twitter twitter landlords
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by Ibrahimcoomasie: 8:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Since these Musk took over, it's soso outage.
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by Hokage001(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Emeka71:
Twitter is loosing value.
Coming from a man who spends most of his days on nairaland and Facebook 😂😂
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by Meandmycrew(f): 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
Obidients don cloned twitter website
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by omojeesu(m): 9:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
Na testing! testing!! testing!!!

Shape of things to come
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by BidenDConquerer: 10:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
A particular party posted too much fake news on Twitter and damaged their database

Especially when they said their party won kano and they were expecting 1.8 million votes from plateau
grin grin
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by broadman20: 1:39am On Mar 07, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
A particular party posted too much fake news on Twitter and damaged their database

Especially when they said their party won kano and they were expecting 1.8 million votes from plateau

I was told you once dreamt of jumping into the 3rd mainland bridge because of Peter Obi.

Please calm down it was only a dream.
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by Thanos5555: 3:48am On Mar 07, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Lies, We CANT win KANO, that NNPP strongest hold

but TINUBU can win EDO and RIVERS, the strongest hold of Obi.
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 07, 2023
NwaAdazzi:
Twitter slowly crumbling...😑

Former disgruntled employees are behind all this shenanigans, this people held twitter in its balls and mostly feminist women are among, and are encouraging their ex bfs in the technical dept to deal this heavy blow on twitter,
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by efembaba(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2023
U've seen nothing. Perhaps only shege
FalseProphet1:
I have no prophecy on this matter. Kindly bear with me.

This I have seen.
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by 140oladayo: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2023
Always outage .... The outage will give some people time to rest ....Always outage .... The outage will give some people time to rest .......
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by untoldtruth: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Adedotguy:
cool shocked

I hope Twitter will not "die" since Elon musk took over. Some changes implemented are just not it. Even if you refresh for updates now you will be seeing trend of 5d, 7h, 4d ago.

That's not it
If you're using the real app, not the Lite version (if you're using Lite, don't complain 🤣) go to settings and change them to see 'tailored trends'
it'll come back to normal or not.
Works for me though.
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by ProphetM0hammad: 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
broadman20:

I was told you once dreamt of jumping into the 3rd mainland bridge because of Peter Obi.

Please calm down it was only a dream.

You were not told, you were just hallucinating because of pain
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by Emeka71(m): 4:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hokage001:

Coming from a man who spends most of his days on nairaland and Facebook 😂😂
So correct.
Re: Twitter Suffers Major Outage Disabling External Links by rabiasheikh7999(f): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
No wonder
Fine for us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finding Out Who Called Using Blocked Numbers / How Can I Download Whatsapp With My Nokia 5330? / How To Block A Particular Number From Calling Your Line.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.