Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

How To Get To Ikorodu From Lekki (can I Pass Thru Epe) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get To Ikorodu From Lekki (can I Pass Thru Epe) (506 Views)

New 1hr Video Evidence From Lekki shootings FP Please / How Can I Get To Igbogbo Ikorodu From Oshodi Under Bridge / How To Get To Ebute Ikorodu From Oshodi Under Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Ikorodu From Lekki (can I Pass Thru Epe) by Impersonator2: 6:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
i want to know if i can get to ikorodu from lekki, please can i follow Lekki epe expressway to epe, then from epe to ikorodu,
Thanks for your advice
Re: How To Get To Ikorodu From Lekki (can I Pass Thru Epe) by PJtech: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
you don loss finish
Re: How To Get To Ikorodu From Lekki (can I Pass Thru Epe) by Opsylo: 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Yes you can pass thru epe to ikorodu by ferry and you get there under 30minutes,also from epe to itokin to ikorodu is possible and also easier,but from epe thru Lekki is total wrong journey and waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Yourself From Loan Sharks / Make Successful Dating Your New Year Resolution / Ministers=working For God Or Devil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.