Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,187 members, 7,829,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? (59003 Views)

DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari ‘An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / Bashir Ahmed Replies Singer Skales After He Called Him An "Idiot" / Bashir El-Rufai Calls Segalinks An Idiot And A Midget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Willybee04: 6:14am On Mar 07, 2023
Vector, am also asking him y he's nt among th 49 lawyers defending tinubu in court , since he claims to be a lawyer .🤣🤣
He's beginning to look like a charge an bail lawyer to me ooo
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by tammie24: 6:51am On Mar 07, 2023
LZAA:

What scares me about you kornfused m.orons is that you think this is a tribal or who better pass contest
The urchins before you in 2015,about 95% deleted their accounts when APCHEAT startedgrin
Keep yapping o
Smh
insult again from one of his minions

Not surprised tho

You can't give what you don't have

In this case you don't have brain

Intelligence... Zero

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by tammie24: 6:52am On Mar 07, 2023
Incridible2000:
You have finished helping your own carreer then to talk of someone like vector,all this end time children. Any thing una see una go just post quote author=tammie24 post=121528385]🙄🙄🙄
They always resort to insults

All noise no substance

All for attention

It won't help your career tho.

Na because APC still dey respond to their questions that's why they are feeling themselves

Children with no home training

Tinubu won o

Nothing anyone can do about it
please go back to school... Una go soon resume abeg

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by tammie24: 7:00am On Mar 07, 2023
wildkat:

So because Vector asked him an important question, that means his career needs help.

I’m surprised you aren’t saying Vector is Igbo as usual.

You APC idiots are so stupid. It’s either u are calling people igbos or attacking their profession because they spoke the truth
insults again

You don't have anything intelligent to say

Not just ibo people nah

When you want to judge someone's intelligence just ask who he is supporting in this presidential election

No need to ask them why cos they will only waste your precious time

As for you

School will soon resume
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by samonak(m): 7:06am On Mar 07, 2023
richmanrichard:
blowjohn is known for Mouth Gig is a john Mouth Gig.
No be lie grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Alpharey: 7:42am On Mar 07, 2023
tammie24:
🙄🙄🙄
They always resort to insults

All noise no substance

All for attention

It won't help your career tho.

Na because APC still dey respond to their questions that's why they are feeling themselves

Children with no home training

Tinubu won o

Nothing anyone can do about it

Omo ota spotted. From under which bridge are you typing from. 🤣🤣
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by femmy2010(m): 10:00am On Mar 07, 2023
This kind shouldn't make the news. Ask questions but be polite.
We talk to others the way we want to be talked to.

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Betanwa(m): 10:02am On Mar 07, 2023
Calm down, stop shouting at yourself

KGD10:
Another useless social media attention seeking narcissist. He should go ask those useless P square, falz etc.. they never blow despite their useless attention seeking and rabble rouser habits! Toxic useless dingbats!

Useless insecure narcissists whose worth lies on social media validation! Ask these stupid people why they're supporting the useless incompetent people they're supporting, they don't know! All they want is useless social media attention validation since they're insecure and worthless!
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Mrtaye: 10:04am On Mar 07, 2023
juman:
I never heard of the name.

He is a bastard.
His father and mother are idiotss.

The minister asked legitimate questions but a frustrated young boy asked him a senseless question.
There is nothing legitimate about that, more like playing on our intelligence
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Mrtaye: 10:06am On Mar 07, 2023
IbileIfe:
Who is Vector?
What did he study?
An intellectual illiterate.
People wey come study wey dey do magomago nko
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Mrtaye: 10:08am On Mar 07, 2023
dyera:

No matter how an elder acts you must never insult them. The problem with you internet generation kids is that you were not properly trained. You were taught it's ok to disrespect elders that appears to not be respectful of themselves, which is very wrong.
What if the elders are playing on the intelligence of the youths
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Mrtaye: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2023
juman:
How come the election was rigged and apc did not win in lagos, oyo, kaduna, kano, katsina, yobe,
Lagos is tinubu and speaker gbajas state.
Katsina is buharis state.
Mere conspiracy theory
Yobe is senate president state.
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Mrtaye: 10:11am On Mar 07, 2023
juman:
How come the election was rigged and apc did not win in lagos, oyo, kaduna, kano, katsina, yobe,
Lagos is tinubu and speaker gbajas state.
Katsina is buharis state.
Yobe is senate president state.
Mere conspiracy theory

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by tammie24: 10:12am On Mar 07, 2023
Alpharey:

Omo ota spotted. From under which bridge are you typing from. 🤣🤣
the one you slept under yesterday
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Mrtaye: 10:15am On Mar 07, 2023
IbileIfe:

Are you RE-TAR-DED?
He is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) with his own Chambers and staff.
I doubt if you can even work as his paralegal.
You cannot even read the thesis of his first degree.

Non-entities come online to display their intellectual ignorance and stupidity with N100 data.
Keyamo is someone I respect ànd have been following him since his exploits in the Bola Ige case but he should desist from playing on our intelligence

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Mrtaye: 10:17am On Mar 07, 2023
IbileIfe:

Are you RE-TAR-DED?
He is a Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN) with his own Chambers and staff.
I doubt if you can even work as his paralegal.
You cannot even read the thesis of his first degree.

Non-entities come online to display their intellectual ignorance and stupidity with N100 data.

Festus keyamo is someone I respect and have been following since the days of his exploits in the case of Bola Ige as a young lawyer but he shouldn't be playing on our intelligence
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by lazynairalander1: 10:26am On Mar 07, 2023
Heavensent01:

which one is rideculled? ridiculed you meant olodo like his candidate

even Vector had been brainwashed? Yoruba don't insult elders that dont play on their intelligence

Keyamo ask a sincere Question, instead of them to give him a logical question to counter his point, they resort to insult?

no wonder vector never go international with his local diss. I'm deleting his songs on my list right away as I've deleted that rural wrapper falz that him and his father are living on gullible Nigerians and that fool with mouth like olosho pant spaghetti

.... don't
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by dyera(m): 10:28am On Mar 07, 2023
Mrtaye:

What if the elders are playing on the intelligence of the youths

It's ok to reprimand the elder and call out what they are doing wrong, just don't insult them to their face.

2 Likes

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by obrian888: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
grin

Nice jab

That aside;

Seun, we won't pretend that we are not noticing your bias towards Sanwo_olu on Nairaland

You push every anti -SAnwo Olu topic to front page.

GRV Chinedu is your friend, you brought him to Nairaland to campaign.

You posted Anti-Sanwo olu thread telling us to vote him out
A fake news without verification that Sanwo olu is bribing people with 1,500 to vote him made it to FP within seconds

For almost one week, the tribal bigot tweets of Chinedu have been trending back to back but you pretended you did not see it and made sure none of them smelled FP.

But you are quick to post every accusation against Sanwo-Olu government to FP

You and CHinedu will be disgraced this Saturday. Just change nairaland to ChineduLAnd

Always bragging and making noise,no power, Lagos, Sanwo Oku and Tifnubu will fall on Saturday trust me.
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by wildkat: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
tammie24:
insults again

You don't have anything intelligent to say

Not just ibo people nah

When you want to judge someone's intelligence just ask who he is supporting in this presidential election

No need to ask them why cos they will only waste your precious time

As for you

School will soon resume

You’re lucky this is a faceless forum. U think everyone here is your mate.

If i get u one on one I go beat u like the pikin wey u be... Idiot

Tribal bastaard
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by tammie24: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
wildkat:

You’re lucky this is a faceless forum. U think everyone here is your mate.

If i get u one on one I go beat u like the pikin wey u be... Idiot

Tribal bastaard
e no go beta for you and your useless generation

I'm in Abuja

Pick the place

bastard!
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by seanwilliam(m): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Timblaze:

Oga be calming down! Before you get high BP.
A new Nigeria is possible 💯
bro , I have some questions to ask you as regards bet9ja biz. I saw your post on a thread years ago. I want to make some enquiries . I sent you pm
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by wildkat: 11:55am On Mar 08, 2023
tammie24:
e no go beta for my useless generation

I'm a tout in Abuja and I’m a bastard!
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by tammie24: 8:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=wildkat post=121572152][/quote]is that all

You for show na

Na who wan beat me be this

Fu*in coward
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Torg77: 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2023
Vggg

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Volunteer ‘Fighters’ Besiege Ukrainian Embassy / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Tinubu At Yobe Presidential Campaign Rally / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.