Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? (59005 Views)

DSS Charges Nnamdi Kanu For Calling Buhari β€˜An Idiot, A Paedophile, A Terrorist' / Bashir Ahmed Replies Singer Skales After He Called Him An "Idiot" / Bashir El-Rufai Calls Segalinks An Idiot And A Midget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by richmanrichard: 9:11pm On Mar 06, 2023
samonak:

The fact still remains they're known and stand for something whether good or bad. What are you and KGD known for? arm chair critics who hide anonymously behind a phone and take jibes at people, but lack the balls to confront them face to face.
blowjohn is known for Mouth Gig is a john Mouth Gig.
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Exceed15: 9:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gbam! He is a super idiot.
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Made1414(m): 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
KGD10:
Another useless social media attention seeking narcissist. He should go ask those useless P square, falz etc.. they never blow despite their useless attention seeking and rabble rouser habits! Toxic useless dingbats!

Useless insecure narcissists whose worth lies on social media validation! Ask these stupid people why they're supporting the useless incompetent people they're supporting, they don't know! All they want is useless social media attention validation since they're insecure and worthless!

Pained urchin spotted

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Uyigue12(m): 9:18pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:
grin

Nice jab

That aside;

Seun, we won't pretend that we are not noticing your bias towards Sanwo_olu on Nairaland

You push every anti -SAnwo Olu topic to front page.

GRV Chinedu is your friend, you brought him to Nairaland to campaign.

You posted Anti-Sanwo olu thread telling us to vote him out
A fake news without verification that Sanwo olu is bribing people with 1,500 to vote him made it to FP within seconds

For almost one week, the tribal bigot tweets of Chinedu have been trending back to back but you pretended you did not see it and made sure none of them smelled FP.

But you are quick to post every accusation against Sanwo-Olu government to FP

You and CHinedu will be disgraced this Saturday. Just change nairaland to ChineduLAnd
it's well
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by WantsandMore: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
No wonder MI Abaga too dey roast Vector, him mumu no get control atimes...
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Mrtaye: 9:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
lazynairalander1:
That keyamo has really rideculled himself by himself. I can't understand his kind of SAN. More like SANSAN
Afi sansan na
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Dopenigga(m): 9:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Omoawoke:

GRV is on his own
GRV you and your fellow igbos know
mumu. Anybody wey no support your candidate na igbo. I dey shame for Una. Like I said, deal with it cheesy
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by wildkat: 9:29pm On Mar 06, 2023
wahalawahala:
hello everybody!!!πŸ‘€πŸ‘€... Trasact business with this scammer at your own peril.he go run away with your moneyπŸ₯΄

Which business wey i dey do? See as u dey disgrace yasef
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by etrange: 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
These guys are skilled in muddling up things just to gaslight Nigerians. So of all the glaring misconducts that took place during the election, Keyamo does know what the protesters are saying? Lol...
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Mrtaye: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
abbey621:

Calling anyone an idiot online without addressing the point of discussion is a clown move! I don't care if the person referred to was Obi, Tinubu, Hitler or the devil!
Na lie
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Incridible2000: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
You have finished helping your own carreer then to talk of someone like vector,all this end time children. Any thing una see una go just post quote author=tammie24 post=121528385]πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
They always resort to insults

All noise no substance

All for attention

It won't help your career tho.

Na because APC still dey respond to their questions that's why they are feeling themselves

Children with no home training

Tinubu won o

Nothing anyone can do about it [/quote]
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by AmazingELixir: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
KGD10:
Another useless social media attention seeking narcissist. He should go ask those useless P square, falz etc.. they never blow despite their useless attention seeking and rabble rouser habits! Toxic useless dingbats!

Useless insecure narcissists whose worth lies on social media validation! Ask these stupid people why they're supporting the useless incompetent people they're supporting, they don't know! All they want is useless social media attention validation since they're insecure and worthless!

grin grin grin

Paddyman wetin dey vex you like dis....even your own vex wan pass Vector own...Ah! ah!! You guys need to be calming down, the energies in this country presently is too divisive.
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Incridible2000: 9:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Good in English writer but only good enough for naira land another 1 now you will start saying urchins,bigots and other English best suitable to your dirty mouth. Don't grow up and reason like a man keep being childish every year. Apc son author=KGD10 post=121528231]Another useless social media attention seeking narcissist. He should go ask those useless P square, falz etc.. they never blow despite their useless attention seeking and rabble rouser habits! Toxic useless dingbats!

Useless insecure narcissists whose worth lies on social media validation! Ask these stupid people why they're supporting the useless incompetent people they're supporting, they don't know! All they want is useless social media attention validation since they're insecure and worthless![/quote]
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by gassbee: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah... They are so powerful and untouchable! Who are citizens to criticize or insult them?!!

They can say and do whatsoever they like!

Matter of fact, they are gods!
u dont need to insult people inorder to make ur points
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by wahalawahala: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
wildkat:

Which business wey i dey do? See as u dey disgrace yasef
chai . U don quickly delete the posts... Guys this guy na thief o.. beware of this scammerπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by abbey621(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Angelfrost:

If his parents and teachers are not acting like idiots, would the question be necessary?!!

Nice one.....I guess you're cool with your kids asking you if you're idiotic or better yet if you still have parents, go and ask them are they idiots? Afterall it's just a question.....I repeat my original comment, asking someone if they are idiotic without providing more input to move the conversation along is a clown move, nothing more, nothing less!
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by abbey621(m): 9:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Mrtaye:

Na lie

Na true!
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by PrinceOfLagos: 9:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
KGD10:

it is crystal clear to you now that it's all Nigerians that dislike APC and Tinubu

We no want Tinubu and his APC. Stop forcing yourselves on Nigerians .

Nigerians especially the youths are fully Obidient.

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by elijah101(m): 9:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Shey you go dey contribute 3k per week to pack 3 billion when the year end
Omoawoke:
grin

Nice jab

That aside;

Seun, we won't pretend that we are not noticing your bias towards Sanwo_olu on Nairaland

You push every anti -SAnwo Olu topic to front page.

GRV Chinedu is your friend, you brought him to Nairaland to campaign.

You posted Anti-Sanwo olu thread telling us to vote him out
A fake news without verification that Sanwo olu is bribing people with 1,500 to vote him made it to FP within seconds

For almost one week, the tribal bigot tweets of Chinedu have been trending back to back but you pretended you did not see it and made sure none of them smelled FP.

But you are quick to post every accusation against Sanwo-Olu government to FP

You and CHinedu will be disgraced this Saturday. Just change nairaland to ChineduLAnd
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by davillian(m): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Vector use SANitizer clean nash
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Mrtaye: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Olurondo:
It is obvious Vector is the idiot here.No wonder his career is as dead as himself.When Festus Keyamo was asking very logical questions,the slowpoke called Vector decided to put his mouth there.It is not his fault,in these days of social media every tom dick and Harry including the most foolish human beings always have something irrational to say. Sore losers!!They will labor in vain!!
The question might be logical to you but it's a daft question and in a way acceding to the fact that rigging occured
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by wolebest: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
politicoNG:
The Minister of State, Labour & Employment, Festus Keyamo SAN had queried the planned protest by the opposition PDP.

Rapper, VectorthaViper responds:

https://twitter.com/VectorThaViper/status/1632671438984425474?t=GfDmO-qPLiAfeszTsQnRgA&s=19

Calling a SAN an idiot!!!

I hope he pays dearly for the comment.

What rubbish.....

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Mrtaye: 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
chiedozie198100:
there's no way wey DSS no go pick Vector by tommorrow evening. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Vector na soldier boy oooo and by the way what's so special about the rhetorical question
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by deavicky(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
dyera:

No matter how an elder acts you must never insult them. The problem with you internet generation kids is that you were not properly trained. You were taught it's ok to disrespect elders that appears to not be respectful of themselves, which is very wrong.
my friend shut your mouth. Did I insult anybody?. U are calling me an Internet kid I might even senior ur senior brother.
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Tobianojoel(m): 9:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Vector wan resurrect his career laying in comatose with Keyamo SAN 😁
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Luckysbab: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
ogologoamu:

He didn't call him an idiot.
He only asked a question, it is left for Keyamo to tell him if he's an idiot or not.

Sjust like SHUT UP is not an insult.

And what exactly warranted the foolish question?
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Mrtaye: 9:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
chiedozie198100:
there's no way wey DSS no go pick Vector by tommorrow evening. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Vector na soldier boy ooo,by the way what's so special about the rhetorical question
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by LZAA: 9:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
tammie24:
πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„
They always resort to insults

All noise no substance

All for attention

It won't help your career tho.

Na because APC still dey respond to their questions that's why they are feeling themselves

Children with no home training

Tinubu won o

Nothing anyone can do about it
What scares me about you kornfused m.orons is that you think this is a tribal or who better pass contest
The urchins before you in 2015,about 95% deleted their accounts when APCHEAT startedgrin
Keep yapping o
Smh

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Skty: 9:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Festus de talk like idiot sha
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Skty: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
LZAA:

What scares me about you kornfused m.orons is that you think this is a tribal or who better pass contest
The urchins before you in 2015,about 95% deleted their accounts when APCHEAT startedgrin
Keep yapping o
Smh

Nor mind am..he go run from NL. Make he de play.

1 Like

Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Mrtaye: 9:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
abbey621:

Come off it! Why don't you ask your father or mother the same question and see if he or she sees it as an insult. I'm sure you are a bit educated, why didn't you ask your teacher that same question and see if you would pass the class. Finally the greatest example I can bless you with is that you grow up one day and your son/daughter's or their friends asks you are you an idiot? Please no vex o, just kindly answer him/her grin grin grin
Yoruba wi pe owo di e di e l'ara nfe, what keyamo said is more like playing on our intelligence
Re: Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? by Heavensent01(m): 9:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
lazynairalander1:
That keyamo has really rideculled himself by himself. I can't understand his kind of SAN. More like SANSAN

which one is rideculled? ridiculed you meant olodo like his candidate

even Vector had been brainwashed? Yoruba don't insult elders that dont play on their intelligence

Keyamo ask a sincere Question, instead of them to give him a logical question to counter his point, they resort to insult?

no wonder vector never go international with his local diss. I'm deleting his songs on my list right away as I've deleted that rural wrapper falz that him and his father are living on gullible Nigerians and that fool with mouth like olosho pant spaghetti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Tinubu At Yobe Presidential Campaign Rally / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done / Ambode Is Beautifying Bus-stops And Under Bridges With Graffiti In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.