Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,343 members, 7,829,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers (5417 Views)

Osinbajo To Pentecostal Fellowship: We Are Purveyors Of Justice, Voices Of Peace / Edo Election: Police Arrest Corper For Election Malpractice / U.S Describes Buhari Media Center As Fake News Purveyors, Fayose Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by Fuckyoumod: 6:30am On Mar 07, 2023
The sa
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by goslowgoslow(m): 6:37am On Mar 07, 2023
Massiveglory:
The police has performed below below par so far.

Witnessing a police man stand just at the back of miscreant mc olomo while boldly threatening Lagosians during the presidential election was disgusting and shameful.
Up to this moment, the miscreant is still walking free.

I saw another video their morning on arisetv of another thug threatening to destroy Lagosians who do not vote for apc.

I begin to imagine what Nigeria will be like with a tinubu monumental fraudulent presidency.
God forbid bat things.

Thank God for New Nigeria PODATTI government. We are taking back our God ordained mandate.
Tinubu is headed for very painful shame and pain.
Guy that wasn't MC Olumo!
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by goslowgoslow(m): 6:39am On Mar 07, 2023
gladdensir:
Stupid police force dey talk. I hope say Dem remember the day wey mad oluomo dey threaten igbos on top say Dem wan vote, we see as one of Dem police dey calm oshiomo down instead of arresting him. Bunch of foolish people.
Lol...that wasn't MC!
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by thebestprice(m): 6:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Useless police force
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by goslowgoslow(m): 6:42am On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Obidient movement is becoming a zombie attack,

They average IQ of all of them is comparable to that of a Turkey

One person gives instruction and they all attack like zombie
Any idiot can be voted into power as long as they are under LP, only an idiot thumprint ballot paper without knowing who they are voting for.
You see that guy shouting Eluuuppp, what do you think his IQ would be? I'm sure that guy hawks fanta and gala

Obidient is like an epidemic, zombie attack

They are easily fooled and highly gullible

I am sure they are already preparing their next fake news to start spreading like wide fire

Does a day pass by that obidients will not share one fake news?

Obidients pls what's the latest fake news?
Maybe Biden has called meeting with France, UK and Australia to challenge Inec?
Or maybe Obi won 30 states including kano, Zamfara and Katsina with wide margins
Or maybe Putin is very pissed off with Inec
Or China is having a meeting with Peter obi?
Or the people of Sokoto have started protest that they all Voted Elupp
Pls give us latest..
You have said it all. .. very myopic and tribalistic set of people

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by accordadoga(f): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2023
Obi dogs ati fake news
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by accordadoga(f): 6:52am On Mar 07, 2023
goslowgoslow:

You have said it all. .. very myopic and tribalistic set of people

Even Anamabra man cannot govern the people of Imo state. But oloriburukus wan take over Lagos state from the SADEAST

Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by Massiveglory: 7:03am On Mar 07, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Guy that wasn't MC Olumo!
Are u high? Abi u don smoke wetin una de smoke?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by Seankhalifa: 7:13am On Mar 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice idea. It is just unfortunate that same police was not proactive like this leading to the Presidential election. A lot of hate, lies and bigotry against Asiwaju was peddled by a group of Igbo with sinister idea. Thank God Nigerians, including Patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction, stopped them.

It is better late than never. All we want is a peaceful election to elect our own Babajide Sanwo Olu who is the best among all the candidates.

May God bless Nigeria
sanwo olu.. never show me love before instead na me dey show lagos government love... make I change mind dis time around... at list I vote him oga... I try
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by texazzpete(m): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2023
Leave all this talk and focus on ensuring people in Lagos can vote safely.

March 11th will come and we’ll still see Police smiling sheepishly while miscreants attack peaceful voters.
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by SuperBlack: 7:27am On Mar 07, 2023
Ogun kiiii all the policemen out there
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by tyinfinity: 7:45am On Mar 07, 2023
Obidogs and their self acclaimed leader from Agulu should rot in jail for this
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by Levels1(m): 8:08am On Mar 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Nice idea. It is just unfortunate that same police was not proactive like this leading to the Presidential election. A lot of hate, lies and bigotry against Asiwaju was peddled by a group of Igbo with sinister idea. Thank God Nigerians, including Patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction, stopped them.

It is better late than never. All we want is a peaceful election to elect our own Babajide Sanwo Olu who is the best among all the candidates.

May God bless Nigeria

This time around, they will be dealt with brother

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by aamir14t: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2023
Police nor fit warn area boys that will snatch ballot boxes and also the ones that will attack innocent voters in their polling stations?Police nor fit warn area boys that will snatch ballot boxes and also the ones that will attack innocent voters in their polling stations?...
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by femtex007(m): 8:33am On Mar 07, 2023
Massiveglory:
The police, especially in lagos has performed below below par so far.

Witnessing a police man stand just at the back of miscreant mc olomo while boldly threatening Lagosians during the presidential election was disgusting and shameful.
Up to this moment, the miscreant is still walking free.

I saw another video this morning on arisetv of another thug threatening to destroy Lagosians who do not vote for apc.

I begin to imagine what Nigeria will be like with a tinubu monumental fraudulent presidency.
God forbid bat things.

Thank God for New Nigeria PODATTI government. We are taking back our God ordained mandate.
Tinubu is headed for very painful shame and pain.
Same thing happened here in Enugu where obedients where rigging
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by Tee2027: 8:54am On Mar 07, 2023
Pls arrest them all. Police and DSS should come here in Nairaland many of them deserve to be chain down to the floor of police cell and being give rabbis injection daily till they are cure of their barking and mental infection.
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by XAUBulls: 8:59am On Mar 07, 2023
ShaqFu:
Good. Nairaland and their moderators should also beware and not help this mischief makers spread fake news.

The Lagos state police command shouldn't waste any time in apprehending anybody caught spreading fake news, especially blogs like this: https://fij.ng/article/apc-agents-give-lagos-residents-n1500-n2000-to-vote-for-sanwo-olu/

They should look into this issue and make sure whoever is behind that blog is brought to provide answers for the falsehood they spread.
Absolutely!

I must commend@Mynd44 for closing an NL thread that was being used to spread a fake and edited video by a very dishonest Ibo Obi supporter who lied that Tinubu made comments in an uploaded video telling about Hausas to go back to their jungle. This event that was meant to demarket Tinubu never happened!

I have the NL moniker of the bigot who opened that NL thread for any future prosecution in court for criminal defamation and incitement.

Seun has to employ 2 or 3 new mods to quickly detect these inciting fake threads as soon as they are created and ban the ethnic bigot creators of these hate speech threads for 10 years max.
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:01am On Mar 07, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

May God bless Nigeria

You are panicking, suddenly your fake 'free stuffs' don finish.

Lagosians will vote against agbero and their enablers on Saturday. Heaven will not fall.

'There is no polling unit on social media', no be for Southern Nigeria elections. grin
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by gladdensir(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
goslowgoslow:

Lol...that wasn't MC!

Who was it then?
Re: 2023 Election: Police Warn Fake News Purveyors And Mischief-Makers by drippingink3: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
OK
[right]OK
[/right]
OK

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man With 86 Wives To Sue Inec For Discrimination / JTF Reviews Curfew Hours In Borno / Special Conference On Securty In South East And Delta State Live On Channels Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.