Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor (1511 Views)

Obaseki: No Right-Thinking Person Will Vote APC, Obidients Will Run Out Of Steam / Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku / Bosun Oladele: South-East Will Vote Massively For Tinubu In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by PrinceOfLagos: 8:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
Obidients , we voted massively for Peter Obi in Lagos and he defeated the political godfather of Lagos , Bola Tinubu. We will do same for our son and brother , Gbadebo rhodes vivour for Lagos Governor this Saturday .

We must retire this old corrupt criminals running the economy of Nigeria aground .

It is the turn of the youths like Gbadebo rhodes vivour to right all the wrongs in Lagos .

We will vote for Labour Party candidates contesting for governorship and House of Assembly house .

Eko, Edide

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by raskymonojendor: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
I will vote for Jandor not a PDP annex candidate. Although some Obidients disagree with you.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by Allardyce: 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
Sure.

We have no other better option than them.

4 Likes

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by Allardyce: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:
I will vote for jandor. Although some Obidients disagree with you.
Obidients? Those are Sanwo-Olu miscreants.
We won't stop you from voting Jandor as long as Sanwo-Olu does not return.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by PandoraObi: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
The way igbos vote massively for Peter Obi and jagaban is the president

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by Owoino: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
When they lock up your shop now you will begin to cry. Ewu IPOB.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
Let’s see if the small boy Gbadebo can wear this oversized shoes he so much wants to put his legs in. I dislike anything Labour Party, I hate Obidients because they are arrogant, toxic and devilish.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by opamoses1: 9:01pm On Mar 06, 2023
raskymonojendor:
I will vote for Jandor not a PDP annex candidate. Although some Obidients disagree with you.
You are right. It's PDP annex.

Chinedu has turned to Gbadebo
Abiodun has turned to Islamiyat.

PDP dey disguise wants to come and loot Lagos money using the banner of Labour party.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by Zionmdde: 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
Owoino:
When they lock up your shop now you will begin to cry. Ewu IPOB.
Sharrap there he said vote not fight
When did voting become a bad thing
Bigotic things

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by Munamoqel: 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Obidients , we voted massively for Peter Obi in Lagos and he defeated the political godfather of Lagos , Bola Tinubu. We will do same for our son and brother , Gbadebo rhodes vivour for Lagos Governor this Saturday .

We must retire this old corrupt criminals running the economy of Nigeria aground .

It is the turn of the youths like Gbadebo rhodes vivour to right all the wrongs in Lagos .

We will vote for Labour Party candidates contesting for governorship and House of Assembly house .

Eko, Edide
Igbo remain same since 1959 like AHAMDU Bello description . More interested in a Yoruba land than his home state of Abia that has been a mess since 99 he not obidents if abaribe has been in the Senate since 2003 with Notting to show but he more concerned about Lagos that we can see visible signs of progress .where are the deep sea port in Abia ? Where is the Abia Atlantic City ? Where is Abia metro or even Abia Keke . But is not your fault na Yoruba people own .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by afbstrategies: 9:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
PandoraObi:
The way igbos vote massively for Peter Obi and jagaban is the president
The way they beat your Jagaban in his Lagos. You no dey shame? Remember that’s a party with no structure.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by puremaker7(m): 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
make nobody sha shout rig

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by Allardyce: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Let’s see if the small boy Gbadebo can wear this oversized shoes he so much wants to put his legs in. I dislike anything Labour Party, I hate Obidients because they are arrogant, toxic and devilish.
Small boy that can lock your father up if he misbehave.
Let that hate consume you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by opamoses1: 9:05pm On Mar 06, 2023
OP. How market.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by PandoraObi: 9:06pm On Mar 06, 2023
afbstrategies:

The way they beat your Jagaban in his Lagos. You no dey shame? Remember that’s a party with no structure.
Whether they beat him in 50 states, he is the president elect, nothing matters anymore

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by SAMUEL1947: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
You want to set Lagos backward, he should have started somewhere......not in Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by abobote: 9:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
Before nko

1 Like

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by famology(m): 9:22pm On Mar 06, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Eko, Edide

Normally u be born loser and you'll lose again this weekend.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by socialmediaman: 9:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gbadebo all the way. Nigeria will be transformed with leaders who were voted in by the people not puppets who were installed by godfathers

1 Like

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by PrinceOfLagos: 9:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
socialmediaman:
Gbadebo all the way. Nigeria will be transformed with leaders who were voted in by the people not puppets who were installed by godfathers
Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by Roboto11: 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Allardyce:
Small boy that can lock your father up if he misbehave.
Let that hate consume you.

Who can lock who up?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by PrinceOfLagos: 9:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Eko E dide, Gbadebo Ni ama di'bo fun cool

It's Labour Party from top to bottom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by Godfullsam(m): 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Igbos saw a future in Gbadebo and they are eager to destroy his political career.

They destroyed Jonathan, Atiku, Jimi Agbaje and Obi. Gbadebo is next! Obi would have been a good leader but igbos ruined his chance.

If igbos drum supports for you, you are finished!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by FisifunKododada: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
obidient tears go full buckets come saturday. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by Teebabie1(f): 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Saturday is here already. Then we will know if it is only the Igbos that voted Obi in Lagos?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by afbstrategies: 9:45pm On Mar 06, 2023
PandoraObi:
Whether they beat him in 50 states, he is the president elect, nothing matters anymore
After the race, we’ll take stock. I’m not going to waste my time with a kitchen table like you. He will see the promise land but won’t get there.

1 Like

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by PrinceOfLagos: 9:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Eko E gbera, Gbadebo Lo'kan

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by beejaay: 9:56pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

All of a sudden you hate lp and obidients.. You were all over after election preaching peace and praising obidient and hoping tinubu will be fair to all.. So because people are not supporting sanwo Olu, you have brought back your real sef.. Things don't have to go your way for you to be nice and calm to others.. Everyone is free to support whoever they wanna support.. It's funny how politics eventually make us show our true self..
Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
beejaay:

All of a sudden you hate lp and obidients.. You were all over after election preaching peace and praising obidient and hoping tinubu will be fair to all.. So because people are not supporting sanwo Olu, you have brought back your real sef.. Things don't have to go your way for you to be nice and calm to others.. Everyone is free to support whoever they wanna support.. It's funny how politics eventually make us show our true self..
You are a hypocrite, what did I get in return when I was preaching peace? Why didn’t you frown at your fellow Obidients for coming at me at that time? Well, I’ve decided to give it back to them with the little time I have left here. If you are not economical with the truth you’ll acknowledge the fact that Obidients are very rude and disrespectful all over social media and I dislike them with passion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by Dixon06(m): 10:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
You are a hypocrite, what did I get in return when I was preaching peace? Why didn’t you frown at your fellow Obidients for coming at me at that time? Well, I’ve decided to give it back to them with the little time I have left here. If you are not economical with the truth you’ll acknowledge the fact that Obidients are very rude and disrespectful all over social media and I dislike them with passion

You should be ashamed of yourself for preaching peace at first, then turning around to repay evil with evil.

Shows how untrained and morally deficient you are

It may hurt you and you will want to lunge back at me, but know that whatever you read is the TRUTH and it is BITTER grin grin grin
Re: Obidients Will Vote Massively For Gbadebo For Lagos Governor by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
Dixon06:

You should be ashamed of yourself for preaching peace at first, then turning around to repay evil with evil.

Shows how untrained and morally deficient you are

It may hurt you and you will want to lunge back at me, but know that whatever you read is the TRUTH and it is BITTER grin grin grin
You obviously do not have any moral right to talk about Truth because you speak through your nose. Your response shows you stupidly unintelligent. My last response to a fool like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Is Good Motors(gig) Ventures Into Air Logistics / “I Saw APC Hierarchy Desperately Lobbying Tribunal Judges”- Bishop Udeh / We cannot Authenticate Mr. Tinubu's Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.