Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. (7255 Views)

The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections / Rivers State Already Uploaded 2 Faulty Results Into The IREV Portal / INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omoawoke: 12:04am On Mar 07, 2023
Omowale2023:

Can you get out of here??......🤬🤬🤬🤬

😂🤣😂🤣😂
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omoawoke: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2023
ImmaculateJOE:
I'm doing that of Adamawa..

You people really think that inec whey post result no get sense.
Una go count e go tire you. 🤣

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by PointB: 12:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Not an easy task @ Op,

Started Akwa Ibom. LGA - EKET, done two wards. So far LP is leading.

Let me try another ward. It's faster at night.

9 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by garfield1: 12:45am On Mar 07, 2023
vonxe:
Me and my friends did 8 lgas in Lagos we stopped when we noticed it is thesame. IF it was rigged then it must be perfect job

Orr.I did biase and yakurr lgas in cross river.it is almost the same thing
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 12:50am On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

We won't.
The more hands that join. The better we accomplish our aim on time.

6 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 12:50am On Mar 07, 2023
garfield1:

Orr.I did biase and yakurr lgas in cross river.it is almost the same thing
I know.
Either ways you should please count it

1 Like

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by tyboy(m): 12:51am On Mar 07, 2023
And my enemies shall labour in vain. Na prayer I pray o, I no call anybody name o. I cum in peace. 😀😄😀

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 12:53am On Mar 07, 2023
PointB:
Not an easy task @ Op,

Started Akwa Ibom. LGA - EKET, done two wards. So far LP is leading.

Let me try another ward. It's faster at night.

Please just continue. You can handle Akwa ibom only. And finish it up.
I know it isn't easy. The truth is good things don't come easy. Please let's just try and put efforts in any way we can to ensure we count as many polling units as possible. Thanks and God bless you.

10 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by KanwuliaExtra: 12:55am On Mar 07, 2023
puremaker7:
I have counted everything and Obi won 19 states he got 25% in 30 States..
I think we can declare him here.

Thank you jare!
Nothing to count again abeg.
I say WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!! grin

OLE MANDATE MUST BE DISGRACED!

2 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by garfield1: 1:10am On Mar 07, 2023
Omowale2023:

I know.
Either ways you should please count it

I have counted them.difference is less than 100
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omoawoke: 1:14am On Mar 07, 2023
Omowale2023:

Can you Count it?
Someone is doing rivers
I'm doing Ekiti.
You might as well do lagos

To make it easier, do it local government by local government.

It is going to be very tasking though. You can share The work with someone and confirm the results.

We need you guys to do this and end this rigging stuff once me for all.
But if u have better things to do with your time, I’d advise you to move on because “Otilo”
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by chizidgreat(m): 1:15am On Mar 07, 2023
Omowale2023:

Can you get out of here??......🤬🤬🤬🤬

Please dm me, let's work this out
I've been counting too

3 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omoawoke: 1:16am On Mar 07, 2023
puremaker7:
I have counted everything and Obi won 19 states he got 25% in 30 States..
I think we can declare him here.

The one I counted, Obi won 27 States and got 25% in 34 states

Na only kano and katsina he nearly get 25% but he no reach. He got 24 and 23% for there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 1:18am On Mar 07, 2023
chizidgreat:

Please dm me, let's work this out
I've been counting too
Which state are you counting?
I am counting Ekiti state.

1 Like

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 1:21am On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

To make it easier, do it local government by local government.

It is going to be very tasking though. You can share The work with someone and confirm the results.

We need you guys to do this and end this rigging stuff once me for all.
But if u have better things to do with your time, I’d advise you to move on because “Otilo”
Bros......you can spend your time doing other things. Stop disturbing this thread. We will do what we want to do. Go and Do what you want to do. Light and darkness don't mix, hence stop mixing yourself with us!

5 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 1:22am On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Thank you jare!
Nothing to count again abeg.
I say WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!! grin

OLE MANDATE MUST BE DISGRACED!
Which state are you counting sir?
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omoawoke: 1:23am On Mar 07, 2023
Omowale2023:

Bros......you can spend your time doing other things. Stop disturbing this thread. We will doing what we want to do. Go and Do what you want to do. Light and darkness don't mix, hence stop mixing yourself with us!

Shooo

You are guys are actually the darkness, light always win darkness and you lost.
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 1:30am On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

Shooo

You are guys are actually the darkness, light always win darkness and you lost.
We didn't lose. We can't lose in a free and fair elections. Was the elections free and fair?
You can deceive yourself. But you can't deceive me

2 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:43am On Mar 07, 2023
Omowale2023:

Which state are you counting sir?

The counting has already been concluded.
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 1:45am On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

The counting has already been concluded.
Which state are you counting on the Irev?
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:47am On Mar 07, 2023
Omowale2023:

Which state are you counting on the Irev?

Abeg. . . I will not open those websites o.
I nor want 419 VIRUSES for my computer.
The one I tried to open almost crashed my computer.
Abeg make una dey count. cheesy
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 1:51am On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Abeg. . . I will not open those websites o.
I nor want 419 VIRUSES for my computer.
The one I tried to open almost crashed my computer.
Abeg make una dey count. cheesy
Just google IREV results......and click on it.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omoawoke: 2:03am On Mar 07, 2023
Omowale2023:

We didn't lose. We can't lose in a free and fair elections. Was the elections free and fair?
You can deceive yourself. But you can't deceive me

Okan yin oni bale
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 2:16am On Mar 07, 2023
IREV WEBSITE isn't going through.
Anybody experiencing such issues?

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by KanwuliaExtra: 2:22am On Mar 07, 2023
Omowale2023:

Just google IREV results......and click on it.

Ok thanks.
Let me check it out.
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by popesco123: 3:40am On Mar 07, 2023
May your generation get treated the way inec treated Nigerians in this election. Amen. The only dividend you will get in tinupoo fraudulent administration is overfeeding of agbadu and cassava.

quote author=puremaker7 post=121533530]Create what? Obi is a loser already and most of you will wail for atleast 4yrs[/quote]
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by chizidgreat(m): 3:42am On Mar 07, 2023
Omowale2023:

Which state are you counting?
I am counting Ekiti state.

Rivers
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Realdon1(m): 4:11am On Mar 07, 2023
chizidgreat:

Rivers

Pls someone should guide me if I'm mistaken. Does it mean lp can't get independent consultant to do the counting and get the real result?. Or set up agents from state to state to get this results. Does it mean court can't do the counting on its own and find out the truth. Can this just be waved away like that?

3 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Bede2u(m): 4:40am On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:

Lol...inec no get sense if na that one...so chill
How many of their elections have been upturned in court since 1999?

1 Like

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Eden007(m): 4:54am On Mar 07, 2023
I think we could just do two states to determine the accuracy. Then we can proceed to do others.

1 Like

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by chizidgreat(m): 5:30am On Mar 07, 2023
Realdon1:

Pls someone should guide me if I'm mistaken. Does it mean lp can't get independent consultant to do the counting and get the real result?. Or set up agents from state to state to get this results. Does it mean court can't do the counting on its own and find out the truth. Can this just be waved away like that?

I believe they are doing it
Our own is just freelancing
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by vonxe: 5:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Omowale2023:

No.
It doesn't matter.
Please continue. You will meet some discrepancies as you go on.

O boy the thing no easy ooo
Almost 4000 polling unit!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sacked LP Rep Member, Sunday Nnamchi Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict / Fashola Has A List Of 37 Commissioners! / Boko Haram Attacks Geidam Township In Yobe State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.