Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. (7311 Views)

The IREV Portal Is Now Ready For The Imo, Kogi, And Bayelsa Gov Elections / Rivers State Already Uploaded 2 Faulty Results Into The IREV Portal / INEC: We Faced Challenges With The Irev Portal Due To Technical Glitches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by puremaker7(m): 6:13am On Mar 07, 2023
popesco123:
May your generation get treated the way inec treated Nigerians in this election. Amen. The only dividend you will get in tinupoo fraudulent administration is overfeeding of agbadu and cassava.

quote author=puremaker7 post=121533530]Create what? Obi is a loser already and most of you will wail for atleast 4yrs
Your Generation will suffer forever, twueh!
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by puremaker7(m): 6:15am On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Thank you jare!
Nothing to count again abeg.
I say WE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!!!! grin

OLE MANDATE MUST BE DISGRACED!
😂😂😂😂 Should declear him on this nairaland?
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by puremaker7(m): 6:22am On Mar 07, 2023
vonxe:
Me and my friends did 8 lgas in Lagos we stopped when we noticed it is thesame. IF it was rigged then it must be perfect job
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Dialpad: 6:31am On Mar 07, 2023
Are you willing to wail for the next 8 years.

Get something productive to do with your lives instead of whining and crying over what will NEVER change

2 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Benki003(m): 7:05am On Mar 07, 2023
At op create a WhatsApp group then add all of us so it would be easier I’ll do imo state own
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 7:16am On Mar 07, 2023
popesco123:
May your generation get treated the way inec treated Nigerians in this election. Amen. The only dividend you will get in tinupoo fraudulent administration is overfeeding of agbadu and cassava.

quote author=puremaker7 post=121533530]Create what? Obi is a loser already and most of you will wail for atleast 4yrs
Very true....😂😂😂
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2023
chizidgreat:

Rivers
Someone is doing rivers already. Please pick another state of your choice
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 7:21am On Mar 07, 2023
Realdon1:

Pls someone should guide me if I'm mistaken. Does it mean lp can't get independent consultant to do the counting and get the real result?. Or set up agents from state to state to get this results. Does it mean court can't do the counting on its own and find out the truth. Can this just be waved away like that?
Lp can do that and so much more.
This collation is independent of LP, and have no affiliation with LP. We are just patriotic Nigerians doing its best to count it ourselves

3 Likes

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 7:24am On Mar 07, 2023
Eden007:
I think we could just do two states to determine the accuracy. Then we can proceed to do others.
We might not go through that way.
Please you can pick any state to assist us.
Ekiti
Rivers
Adamawa
And maybe Lagos is already taken.
So you can pick any state to count and draw your own conclusions
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 7:26am On Mar 07, 2023
chizidgreat:

I believe they are doing it
Our own is just freelancing
Exctaly
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 7:28am On Mar 07, 2023
vonxe:

O boy the thing no easy ooo
Almost 4000 polling unit!
Wow!......someone can assist you.
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 7:29am On Mar 07, 2023
puremaker7:
Your Generation will suffer forever, twueh!
Guy....please leave this thread.
You are becoming a nuisance

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 7:31am On Mar 07, 2023
Dialpad:
Are you willing to wail for the next 8 years.

Get something productive to do with your lives instead of whining and crying over what will NEVER change
Please can you leave this thread.

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Gunayo(m): 7:36am On Mar 07, 2023
I am doing that of Bayelsa. I have finished 2 L.g
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by masui(m): 7:55am On Mar 07, 2023
PointB:
Not an easy task @ Op,

Started Akwa Ibom. LGA - EKET, done two wards. So far LP is leading.

Let me try another ward. It's faster at night.

I will be doing Uyo today. Let's see what went down.
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by garfield1: 9:02am On Mar 07, 2023
Gunayo:

What was the outcome
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by garfield1: 9:03am On Mar 07, 2023
Realdon1:

Pls someone should guide me if I'm mistaken. Does it mean lp can't get independent consultant to do the counting and get the real result?. Or set up agents from state to state to get this results. Does it mean court can't do the counting on its own and find out the truth. Can this just be waved away like that?

Lp has to do the counting itself
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Gunayo(m): 10:16am On Mar 07, 2023
garfield1:

What was the outcome
l have not collate it. I want to write them out first before collating them
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Realdon1(m): 10:33am On Mar 07, 2023
Gunayo:
Pls lets provide a watsap link here to do this job in watsap group. Alot of ppl will be interested to be there. And very soon it will generate crowd and be on front page
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by garfield1: 11:22am On Mar 07, 2023
Gunayo:

I have done those two lgas
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Gunayo(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2023
garfield1:

I have done those two lgas
The thing no easy to do ooooo
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by garfield1: 11:39am On Mar 07, 2023
Gunayo:
The thing no easy to do ooooo

It is.they arranged it state by state.the problem is you need to download some and it consumes much data
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Gunayo(m): 11:40am On Mar 07, 2023
garfield1:

It is.they arranged it state by state.the problem is you need to download some and it consumes much data
Lt is also time consuming
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by garfield1: 11:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Gunayo:
Lt is also time consuming

Yes.how many lgas have you done
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 11:49am On Mar 07, 2023
Gunayo:
God bless you sir
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Omowale2023(m): 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
masui:

I will be doing Uyo today. Let's see what went down.
Okay sir
Please you can do the whole award ibom
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by infofta(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Without original results from party agents from each polling unit you cannot get accurate figures at the end of the day cos some of the results were changed, not uploaded, same result uploaded many times and some are blur.

The court will definitely cross check results from the polling units against what INEC used to announce the winner.

LP, PDD and other party agents must work together

1 Like

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Ozinlex: 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
I have done Uyo Urban1 and Uyo Urban2 of AkwaIbom state; but is it ok to start releasing the forms here?

My plan is to cover AkwaIbom as much as possible

1 Like

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by caleboxylic: 1:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
I'm done with oyigbo LGA of rivers state.

LP: 20,252✓✓✓✓✓
APC: 2,561
PDP: 868

No of units not uploaded/blurred images =✓17.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Gunayo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
garfield1:

Yes.how many lgas have you done
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by garfield1: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Gunayo:

Results?
Re: Obidients & Sane Nigerians, Let's Count The Results From The IREV. by Gunayo(m): 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omowale2023:

God bless you sir
Amen and you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JTF, police storm Delta creeks - DOOM FOR IBORI / Breaking News: Fugitive Nigerian Drug Baron Kashamu Arrested after 7hour Seige / Exposed!!! pic Of Oshiomole As A Tailor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.