Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets (82992 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / Idia Ize-iyamu Campaigns At Oregbeni Market / EDO 2020: Obaseki Campaigns At Ward 12, Oredo Local Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Sepukku: 11:42pm On Mar 06, 2023
ndidibabe:
You guys like deceiving una sef sha. Any reasonable person should know that Sanwo Olu can not loose this election. It is highly impossible!

Me I am voting for the future of Nigeria, with all the possibilities that it holds. Gbadebo is the full representation of the future of Nigeria. A man who' s blood line crosses through different territories in Nigeria and unites the people in every sense.

An educated and brilliant young man with vision to carry lagos forward from its tribal and bigoted past. He represents the future and not the past of Nigeria.

If you are wise young people, vote your future and destroy this alaye attitude that is controlling Lagos state, diminishing its potentials to become one of the greatest cities in black Africa to ever exist.

Vote Gbadebo!

Greatest Nigeria!

Out of many, we will become ONE!

4 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

My response was to let you know I am above those questions. No up Nepa here

Ok. If you say so.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Jostoman: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
gfon:
hahaha, better calm down. Wait until Saturday before you wail
tell your oga not use thug o

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Billygee2u: 11:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
hedonido:
He should be wearing the papa mama pikin logo/insignia of the Labour Party. There's a reason Obi was doing that.... To register it in people's memory and create associative symbolism between the candidate and the logo... Which wouldn't fail when it matters most - at the ballot. Wearing a bland white outfit without even as much as an LP logo cap could mean leaving significant votes on the table.

Obi is a master trader and salesman. Learn the ropes and imitate him to the fullest.
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Denoh68: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
OSU wants to be a governor in Yoruba land,ti Iyalaya yin ma baje ni ! We shall see,se l'ori iya yin o pe ni,as in this side looks like Anambra or Enugu to you fools,right ?
ONWU GBUO GI, NKITA NDI UGWU NSI JURU ONU RIE NSI NDI UGWU NYURU. AFONJAS ALREADY SAID THET ARE TIRED OF GODFATHERISM IN LAGOS, NGWA NU, GO AND KILL AFONJAS THAT SAID IT EWU
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Enemyofpeace: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
We are not going to vote for a man who is on vendetta. You cannot use us to pay for the sin of your father. It's either we give it to PDP or APC.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by StagethemTVee: 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
The apostle paul letters were revolutionary and are still relevant and revolutionary 2000 years later.
Gossiphub:

Like Apostle Paul😆😆
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by floret23(f): 11:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
hedonido:
He should be wearing the papa mama pikin logo/insignia of the Labour Party. There's a reason Obi was doing that.... To register it in people's memory and create associative symbolism between the candidate and the logo... Which wouldn't fail when it matters most - at the ballot. Wearing a bland white outfit without even as much as an LP logo cap could mean leaving significant votes on the table.

Obi is a master trader and salesman. Learn the ropes and imitate him to the fullest.
The guy is a Nairalander. I believe he has read your message. Watch out for correction in his next outing.

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 06, 2023
Obidient
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Jostoman: 11:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
DSC7:
Every structure of Godfatherism and criminality in Lagos state must be dismantled🔥🔥🔥🔥

Labour Party all the way!!!

Obi is Coming!!!
most of their thug are grouping themselves around lagos and but we are ready for them on saturday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Tosdam(m): 11:49pm On Mar 06, 2023
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Denoh68: 11:50pm On Mar 06, 2023
AFONJA, BUT THIS MAN IS AFONJA. WHY ARE THE REST AFONJA CALLING HIM IGBO NA. I DON'T UNDERSTAND OO
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Brush1: 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
DSC7:
Every structure of Godfatherism and criminality in Lagos state must be dismantled🔥🔥🔥🔥

Labour Party all the way!!!

Obi is Coming!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Flame77: 11:51pm On Mar 06, 2023
hedonido:

Very well said. However, Obi has already done the job half way for him. If everyone who voted last time decide to vote again this time around, I'm sure they wouldn't make mistake on the party logo to thumbprint.

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by HopeGying: 11:54pm On Mar 06, 2023
22Diamond:
Pls pardon me for expressing my problem here.
I know all of us are passing through one thing or the other. I'm in a very critical situation, depressed and really have to speak out. I have not gotten another job for over 5months as the private firm I'm working with get suspended. We have been starving with hunger. Even TP to move around is not there.
I'm using this medium to seek for your kind gesture.
Your hands would never dry.
Acct:
(050101
2901) GTB
Nana

SCAM ALERT!

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by ZooOga: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
Pretty babe in the op.😉
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Larryndelaw: 11:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
Faber:
This one don dey campaign seriously now 💪💥
Sanwo-Olu keep writing letters okay...🤣🤣
You people have started raising the hope of these boy now, by the time he looses you all will be shouting ringing just like rge way you raise obi so high. Lp will loose Lagos

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Kaymansion(m): 12:00am On Mar 07, 2023
Governor Sanwolu is shivering like seriously running up and down on Friday he was in holy ghost service all night in redeemed yesterday he was also in cherubim and seraphim surulere, only God can save him

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Flame77: 12:05am On Mar 07, 2023
helinues:
Gbadebo will lose this election even Jupiter residents go feel am.

Imagine those who care less about the development of their region want to impose a failure Gbadebo on us who has no family achievement not to talk of political achievements. Thunder punish devil

We go show una say SW na indeed Sophisticated West

Atowunrinwa can not lord over us

Na so una beat chest for presidential election but today we know you could only manage to win legitimately in 7 states lol. Bro tell your guy Sanwo Olu to stop competing with apostle Paul in letter writing and hit the streets and market places to campaign. That was how PO brought BAT to his knees in the last election. It's not by renting crowd and sowing aso ebi lol.

By the way, I'm not Igbo oh.

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by marshmonii: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2023
helinues:

Imagine those who care less about the development of their region want to impose a failure Gbadebo on us who has no family achievement not to talk of political achievements. Thunder punish devil

Make u go do ur research proper
Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Goodvibes007: 12:06am On Mar 07, 2023
Baba don hire media propagandist and paid Nairaland handsomely. Agbaje did more than this and he still collect.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by otipoju(m): 12:09am On Mar 07, 2023
helinues:

But it is okay for Tinubu and his gang of violent thugs to Lord it over you. Collecting owo Aaro, Owo Irole, Owo Chairman, Owo council, Owo load, Owo parking, Owo ticket from struggling bus drivers and market women who hustle in the sun and rain.

It's okay for Tinubu to continue to collect 10% from the taxes collected from all Lagos workers and businesses.

It's okay for Tinubu to continue to convert Public buildings like Laspotech and School of Nursing to his own personal property.

So we should allow a thief to continue to steal from us because he comes from the same ethnic group like us. If he really loves and cares about us, why is he oppressing and extorting is and stealing our property.

If to say the current crop of Yoruba politicians dey actually take care of their region, who go dey follow dem drag anything. Lagos Ibadan express road was/ has been unmotorable for over a decade, they can't merge forces and fix it, in spite of all the IGR being generated. Which hospital or University or bridge has the thief called Tinubu built in the last 23 years. All the Eleribu dem know how to do is to delay and inflate projects and block foreign investors who refuse to pay bribes and thereby block development from the region.

If Gbadebo enters make you go remove am...because his mother is Ibo and his father is a true Lagosian.

3 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by foleskay(m): 12:09am On Mar 07, 2023
Allisgud:
Anywhere i see ellluuuP i put my thumb
Whats elu pee abeg. Been seeing it on twitter since yesterday grin

2 Likes

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by youngmoore(m): 12:11am On Mar 07, 2023
Sanwo olu sanwo olu sanwo olu how many times I call you 3 times,these people want claim our Lagos Abi they want collect this cabal from lagosian I can’t understand,you write letter to Eti osa local government too,sanwo olu im scaring ooooo make omo ibo no come claim our Lagos.Do good to your people Do good to your people, you see as the matter they go now,
Everything I can tollorate me I can’t to tollorate this on seat never…..
Arifin gba leleyi these people don enter us finish
Please let vote our APC ooooo otherwise make we no start hearing iga chibuzor Oba okwudili
I come in peace
Don’t forget to deem me for your aso ebi ooo
Dry lace
Net sequences
Police lace
Swiss lace
Senator materials
Guene broacade
And many more
WhatsApp 08035353612

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by Goodvibes007: 12:11am On Mar 07, 2023
greggng:

All.i can see is a write up.becloulded by poir sense of judgement . All I see tribalism taking to the extreme .

The question a sensible person will ask is simple.have igbos produced a governorship candidate in lagos ?

Does igbos have right to vote for any candidate of there choice in lagos ?

Does not voting for tinubu ad his criminal gang amount to igbos trying to takeover lagos?

Since the yorubas and hausas have this deep rooted sentiment born put of tribalism for igbos why are the reluctant to let them.go with there biafra ?

If a yoruba man can be given a political appointment in United Kingdom and a igbo man given a political appointment in Canada...so why can't Nigerians be free to contest election in any part of Nigeria they like . Kanu is right to say this country is a zoo.

Igbos in lagos always support tinubu and his gang . Most of the times the igbos listen to there eze ndigbo in lagos and vote along his directions . Right now other yorubas that are tired of being tinubu slave are saying enough is enough ...that tinubu ruling lagos for live is not his birth right . If igbos decided to vote for any candidate that impresses them ...I wonder the essence of this write up . You can wipe up all kinds of sentiments but mind you igbos are not afraid of anyone in this country . All this can even enhance the quick actualisation of biafra .. On Saturday igbos and other well meaning Nigerians will vote out tinubu in lagos ...and nothing will happen cos another worthy yoruba son will replace him in lagos ..lagosians will be free on Saturday
They have always supported PDP since 1999.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by BouquiLake: 12:16am On Mar 07, 2023
Whatever it is, is not as disastrous as the suffering of the past 16+8 years under PDAPC...

PlayerMeji:
In fact, what the ObidienDs are bringing into Nigerian politics is very dangerous and must be rejected by all.

Now the only thing needed to win any election in Nigeria is to claim that you are fighting for the Youth and the masses. No ideology!

If ObidienDs get into power, another group will come up with the same plan, telling the electorate that they are fighting for the masses...

Now there would be no clear cut ideologies that would form the base of any party... Unlike in saner climes, where they have two or max three political parties with very clear and known ideals. Democrats and Republicans come to mind in the US...

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by greggng: 12:18am On Mar 07, 2023
Goodvibes007:

They have always supported PDP since 1999.

I am igbo but never voted pdp in lagos

1 Like

Re: Rhodes-Vivour, Labour Party Governorship Candidate Campaigns At Lagos Markets by youngmoore(m): 12:19am On Mar 07, 2023
Please if your have any minor issue WhatsApp 08035353612 either job, travelling or you need help for food or little finance.little finance may be for bill or 30% of your school fee.God will help us all

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wins FCT Presidential Election / President Buhari Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London (Photos) / Picture Of Oludapo Osinbajo & Aisha Buhari: What's Wrong With The Pic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.