Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

See Babatunde Gbadamosi's Response To Yorubas Playing Ethnic Card In Lagos Gov E - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Babatunde Gbadamosi's Response To Yorubas Playing Ethnic Card In Lagos Gov E (2923 Views)

Eniola Akinkuotu's Response To His Kinsmen Playing Ethnic Card Against Gbadebo / Babatunde Gbadamosi Arrested For Attending Funke Akindele's Party Amid Lockdown / Babatunde Gbadamosi Reacts To Sowore & Dasuki Release, Talks About Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Babatunde Gbadamosi's Response To Yorubas Playing Ethnic Card In Lagos Gov E by hotwax: 8:28am On Mar 07, 2023
Massiveglory:

Who are the we?
Who go follow you do this nonsense?
I go slap you if you call we again,

WE? Eh dey mad ni..this Yoruba and his family voted for Obi...and we are going to vote LP on saturday.

1 Like

Re: See Babatunde Gbadamosi's Response To Yorubas Playing Ethnic Card In Lagos Gov E by A4alpha: 8:35am On Mar 07, 2023
Kiddo.. run along your mama dey call you!!

stuffs2002:

ST00PEED lying IPOB everywhere
Imaginary mechanic abi
Re: See Babatunde Gbadamosi's Response To Yorubas Playing Ethnic Card In Lagos Gov E by SenatePresdo(m): 8:40am On Mar 07, 2023
Tribalism, divide and rule, and propaganda won't take our country anywhere.

CC: nlfpmod
Re: See Babatunde Gbadamosi's Response To Yorubas Playing Ethnic Card In Lagos Gov E by Ckonnet: 8:50am On Mar 07, 2023
Throwback:

You are only showing us that Tinubu and his political sons are the ones that created this nuisance to begin with.

You are also confirming that Tinubu has been very generous to ingrates who if given an inch would rather want to take a mile.

Ahmadu Bello rightly observed them and gave a very candid and perfect assessment of the clannish human specie he observed. His verdict many decades have remained true since independence up till tomorrow.

Despite the population of Igbos in Kaduna and Kano, would they even dare contemplate political relevance within that society that would not tolerate the Igbos as Igbos themselves would not tolerate Abia in Anambra?

Whatever the Igbos seek to achieve outside Igboland, let them achieve it within Igboland first, to be taken serious.

A clannish tribe that will not give allowance within itself, cannot be looking for allowance outside.

Bianca Ojukwu can tell you more about what happened to her when she had the audacity to pursue political ambition in her husband's Anambra State. The map to her village in Enugu was hurriedly plotted for her.

I pledge not to play the nonsense ethnic card after 25th Feb because most yorubas contributed essentially to the downfall of the cabals all over Nigeria. 2015 n 2019 we didn't vote Buhari because we know he knows nothing and cares about nothing at the same time and we where labelled 5% because of our choice and fast forward to 2023,it's very obvious we where very right because the other 95% suffered the same faith as the 5%.
Now tinubu is someone that I respect because how he came to be and what he has achieved but it is obvious he is old and not in total control of himself from all indications which everyone has seen hence the reason why his own party tried to rig him out.
Coming to the ethnic card which is last on the table of apc lagos, I would say it's very shameful that someone that lives in Lagos is jittery about igbos that are only concerned about their businesses apart from the fact that you people keep playing the tribal card and when they respond accordingly everyone will scream. Igbos makes up atleast 20 to 30% of lagos population but you never hear an outbreak of riot or any form of agitation between igbos n yorubas year in and year out but the hausa n fulanis that go as far as hurting yorubas in their land are allowed to roam free n are never tagged with t word.
Go and read about Louis ojukwu, he founded Nigerian stock exchange in lagos, was in the board of the shipping council so also where many igbos before your tinubu was even born.
We don't care about your politics just a fair exchange and understand the bulk of tax that your lagos are collecting comes from those 2 by 2 shops own by igbos,we all wanted growth for everyone because that's when our businesses grow and we always follow our part.
sorry that iam not sorry!!
Re: See Babatunde Gbadamosi's Response To Yorubas Playing Ethnic Card In Lagos Gov E by bdon123(m): 9:04am On Mar 07, 2023
DSC7:
My stance๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡

Igbos are not taking over any Lagos because it's highly impossible.....

Igbos votes alone can never make GVR governor of Lagos state....

Igbos will still vote sanwo olu while some will vote GVR ...

But as an OBIdient, I will thumbprint LP from top to bottom on Saturday....
Top to bottom my broda

1 Like

Re: See Babatunde Gbadamosi's Response To Yorubas Playing Ethnic Card In Lagos Gov E by bdon123(m): 9:10am On Mar 07, 2023
obayendo1010:
All this rubbish talk, how may Igbos where in APC convention and how many voted for Rochas okorocha? none, stop picking side LP and obidient are not just Igbos, vote who you likes and campaign how you want but don't downgrade the struggle of other regions of obident to Igbo fights, make una resolve una Igbo vs yoruba fight in Lagos that not my business but don't involve obidient and labour party, majority are not in Lagos and non- Igbos borrow small sense, you will need it later.
Forget d mumu people that have brain bt wont use it....so me frm kaduna na igbo abi?obi alk d states obi win na southeast abi.
Obedient is a movement for revolution by ballot....I know some fool will still not understand this.

1 Like

Re: See Babatunde Gbadamosi's Response To Yorubas Playing Ethnic Card In Lagos Gov E by Throwback: 9:47am On Mar 07, 2023
obayendo1010:

not necessary stop heating the space, guess you not Igbo and if you are then you are not sensitive.

He is Igbo who tried to claim Yoruba Christian so as to get support for Peter Obi.

He is Coolsperm and also Coldsperm.

He has divulged the same Igbo agenda many have also divulged over the years on this forum.

For the Yorubas that are blind claiming woke, we who know what is at stake would not allow the minority that are foolish to destroy the legacy of our ancestors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election: Court Dismisses First Petition Filed Against Tinubu / Tinubu Supporter Who Mocked Peter Obi Cry Out As His Business Suffers / Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.