Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. (2924 Views)

Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing / Yaradua Has Resigned / Yaradua Has Absconded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by osisi2(f): 4:01am On Feb 18, 2009
The Nigerian leader is said to be living almost exclusively on a diet of pigeons allegedly prescribed by his band of marabouts as possible cure for his many ailments which includes Churg Straus Syndrome, an alleged lung cancer and kidney related disease.

He was said to have been removed and flown to Lagos. He was said to have been revived at Pastor T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue church in Lagos. But sources close to Pastor Joshua denied that President Yar’Adua was ever brought to the miracle center.

The synagogue source said “yes Pastor Joshua was not here last weekend, neither was Yar’Adua brought here. They may have met elsewhere I wouldn’t know, what your asking me is new to me.”

An Aso Rock source confirmed that indeed Pastor TB Joshua has been consulted while all other marabouts have been relegated to the background at least for now.

While every needed “state of the art equipment have been flown in to Nigeria, pointblanknews.com gathered that it is not likely that the German doctors would want to continue with further treatment.

The usual impeccable source said that “some American experts may have taken over the treatment of the president.”

When Yar’Adua returned to the presidential villa at the beginning of the week, there was no reporter or photo journalist from independent media companies on hand, rather his official photographers were hurriedly called in, the president still looking gaunt and frail was propped up for a photo-up which was circulated to demonstrate that he remained in good health and always good to call the shot.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1460.html

Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by osisi2(f): 4:11am On Feb 18, 2009
I hope he receives his miracle and I get to see it on youtube.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by SHENANIGAN(m): 4:28am On Feb 18, 2009
Just what I think of this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRte0S2a_dA
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by CyberG: 6:14am On Feb 18, 2009
I think it is time someone challenged Yaradul to a game of squash grin grin, after all he insists he is fit as a fiddle? How many sets did he say he can play again?
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 18, 2009
i dey pity our president. he is slowly disappearing.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Jakumo(m): 8:08am On Feb 18, 2009
I hate phucking pigeons, so I hope that our immortal and illistrious president will gird his loins and get ready to eat ALL those feathered bastards before I really get mad and start shooting them with a slingshot.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Kx: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2009
May God help him,amen.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by desgiezd(m): 9:31am On Feb 18, 2009
Mr. President needs the prayers of all of us. For a man who has all the wealth of Nigeria at his disposal to be looking so gaunt shows the severity of his sickness. Performance or non-performance, achievement or lack of it, this man needs our fervent prayers.

For me, I'll rather pray than mourn.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by CyberG: 9:44am On Feb 18, 2009
Imagine if you "knew" that your life would not make any progress in a whole 4 years? With the horse trading that is already going on underground, maybe 8 years of not just "stand still" but retrogression. However, Nigerians are told to wait and in 2020, Nigeria will be a paradise??

Well, it is selfish to hold several lives and destinies down because one person feels he must be president for 4-8 years? Well, that is 4-8 years of the the country's life we will never get back. I think Yaradul should just step down and look after his health first and stop holding this country down with his "vision". Other countries are not waiting for us, yet we want to keep making progress backwards? Naija??
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by ayo84(m): 10:09am On Feb 18, 2009
This is interesting.
TB Joshua Heals Yaradua
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Jakumo(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2009
By all accounts, Pastor B.S. Joshua generally whacks his patients on the head so hard they fall to the ground and convulse in front of TV cameras for a good while, before eventually leaping up into the air fully healed of all pre-existing physical or mental ailments.  Praise the Lord !

Having taken a close look at some of Nigerian President Yar Adua's more recent photographs however, I can attest that even from a medical layman's point of view, the LAST thing that El Presidente needs right now would be to have some wild-eyed prophet smacking His Excellency upside the head with sufficient force to result in a Technical Knock Out, regardless of the intention behind the assault.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by MrCrackles(m): 11:15am On Feb 18, 2009
This is no longer a laughing matter, i hope he gets well! sad
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by meexteriox(m): 11:18am On Feb 18, 2009
In other clime, the citizens would be the first to know what was wrong with their
elected leader. Not in Nigeria, everything is shrouded in so much secrecy that gives
room for rumour peddling. No one can really pinpoint what is wrong with this man.
There is no official statement about his health, they prefer to feed us with so much lies
that easily gets blown away with ordinary pictures.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by banom(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2009
**osisi:

The Nigerian leader is said to be living almost exclusively on a diet of pigeons allegedly prescribed by his band of marabouts as possible cure for his many ailments which includes Churg Straus Syndrome, an alleged lung cancer and kidney related disease.

He was said to have been removed and flown to Lagos. He was said to have been revived at Pastor T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue church in Lagos. But sources close to Pastor Joshua denied that President Yar’Adua was ever brought to the miracle center.

The synagogue source said “yes Pastor Joshua was not here last weekend, neither was Yar’Adua brought here. They may have met elsewhere I wouldn’t know, what your asking me is new to me.”

An Aso Rock source confirmed that indeed Pastor TB Joshua has been consulted while all other marabouts have been relegated to the background at least for now.

While every needed “state of the art equipment have been flown in to Nigeria, pointblanknews.com gathered that it is not likely that the German doctors would want to continue with further treatment.

The usual impeccable source said that “some American experts may have taken over the treatment of the president.”

When Yar’Adua returned to the presidential villa at the beginning of the week, there was no reporter or photo journalist from independent media companies on hand, rather his official photographers were hurriedly called in, the president still looking gaunt and frail was propped up for a photo-up which was circulated to demonstrate that he remained in good health and always good to call the shot.

http://www.pointblanknews.com/os1460.html

SO I AM  NOW A HERO
Last week i posted it on this forum that Pastor Adeboye, Chris Oyakhilomi and T.B Joshua should go and heal Yaradua, Some timid individuals nearly poured acid on me and my Commrades , OKIJA_JUJU, THERUTH90 and LAGOS BOY[b], simply because we demanded miracle onbehalf of our dear president, Well thank GOD we achieved our goal, big shame now goes to people who were against our actions, If the pastor fails to heal the president, the government should ban all these pastors from showing us their planed acrobatic display on TV in the name of miracle, let's just keep observing and analysing event, the truth will soon surface,

This was the thread i originaly created asking the pastors to heal our president,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-232987.0.html
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Marymos: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2009
God heal our president in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 18, 2009
Jeez, hope he gets well.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Jakumo(m): 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2009
banom:

If the pastor fails to heal the president, the government should ban all these pastors from showing us their planed acrobatic display on TV in the name of miracle,

Hey, don't knock acrobatics till you've tried it, for if there is one thing better than a choreographed acrobatic display, it is one in which a miracle healing results, as opposed to a twisted ankle.  

The degree of strenuous physicality apparently involved in Prophet B. S. Joshua's miracle healing modalities is of itself proof abundant for my impressionable mind that perceptible healing commences[i] the instant [/i] those gravely ill patients set eyes on The Man of God, and well before they get banged on the head.

With respect to the current diet of pigeons that has tentatively been mandated for the president by witch-doctors, and in light of the fact that homeless people are often sighted trapping pigeons for lunch, how can Nigerians retain confidence that adequate numbers of pigeons can be apprehended to sustain the president's special life-saving diet.

Furthermore, enquiring minds want to know what the fate of the Nigerian federation will be if President Yar Adua simply becomes FED UP of eating pigeons exclusively, and subsequently announces an intention to eat crow instead.  Short of physically restraining the Commander in Chief in order to force-feed him more pigeons, concerned citizens DEMAND details of all other contingency plans are in place to safeguard Nigeria's nascent democracy.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by PastorAIO: 12:59pm On Feb 18, 2009
banom:

SO I AM NOW A HERO
Last week i posted it on this forum that Pastor Adeboye, Chris Oyakhilomi and T.B Joshua should go and heal Yaradua, Some timid individuals nearly poured acid on me and my Commrades , OKIJA_JUJU, THERUTH90 and LAGOS BOY[b], simply because we demanded miracle onbehalf of our dear president, Well thank GOD we achieved our goal, big shame now goes to people who were against our actions, If the pastor fails to heal the president, the government should ban all these pastors from showing us their planed acrobatic display on TV in the name of miracle, let's just keep observing and analysing event, the truth will soon surface,

This was the thread i originaly created asking the pastors to heal our president,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-232987.0.html

WEll done! I did see your post in the religion section and it was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news of Yaradua going to tbJoshua. I doubt that you have the inclination for it but if you did the next step would be to set yourself up as a prophet. If Adeboye can claim that he predicted the financial crash then your post definately qualifies as a fulfilled prophecy.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by comfort3: 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2009
hehehe. grin
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by banom(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2009
Pastor AIO:

WEll done! I did see your post in the religion section and it was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news of Yaradua going to tbJoshua. I doubt that you have the inclination for it but if you did the next step would be to set yourself up as a prophet. If Adeboye can claim that he predicted the financial crash then your post definately qualifies as a fulfilled prophecy.

Thank you my brother, i hope my commrades ( OKIJA_JUJU, THETRUTH and LAGOSBOY) should come in and see what we have achieved , Are you saying it is the same  POSIBILITY MINUS PROBABILITY FORMULAR, that i used to demand that the Pastors heal the president , which comes to be that i accurately prophecied /predicted our president meeting with those pastors is exactly what those pastors use ? if that is the case, then i should alert my commrades so that we can meet with paulipopo to get ideas on how to become a super rich holy business man.

OKIJA_JUJU, THETRUTH, and LAGOSBOY , please come lets discuss and see how we will meet with  PAULIPOPO, to learn how to become super rich with our predictions/prophecy, atleast we will be rich like  pastor Adeboye or even  richer, please come i cant wait to see you guys.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Jakumo(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2009
banom:

Thank you my brother, i hope my commrades should come in and see what we have achieved , Are you saying it is the same POSIBILITY MINUS PROBABILITY FORMULAR, that i used to demand that the Pastors heal the president , which comes to be that i accurately prophecied /predicted our president meeting with those pastors is exactly what those pastors use ?

please come lets discuss and see how we will learn how to become super rich with our predictions/prophecy, at least we will be rich like pastor Adeboye or even richer,

And so I sayeth verily unto you, Prophet Banom, that all this and more shall come to pass. Praise the Lord !

You are hereby DEPUTIZED as a sub-prophet, second in the chain of command to the Supreme Prophet in Lagos. With your new vested powers, you will head a department of 7 lesser prophets, who are all under divine orders to remit handsome monthly returns to you, in cash.

[size=18pt]HEAL ![/size]
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Lagosboy: 2:05pm On Feb 18, 2009
hahahah This is getting interesting Banom you suppose set up the worship place my own share na 25% i no too greedy o as your prophecy has been fulfilled before our eyes. Pastor Adeboyes own of Nigeria been great has not rather it is regressing with a critically ill president.

Seriously diet of pigeons is just amazing, i wonder what T.B Joshua would tell him to eat maybe it is eagles as we have that on out national logo/coat of arms.

I Banom i concur these men should be banned if they cant heal the president who is most worthy of all healings at present in the whole country.  grin  grin  grin
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Lagosboy: 2:07pm On Feb 18, 2009
Wey all those people wey wan crucify Banom for that thread
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by banom(m): 2:11pm On Feb 18, 2009
Lagosboy:

Wey all those people wey wan crucify Banom for that thread

My commrade, i still dey wait for them, i don go back the thread go abuse one bobo wey say may we join dey pray for yaradua, i tellam say that one no dey neccesary since we get professional wey feet do am well for us, i go finish all of them with abuse today.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Kx: 2:24pm On Feb 18, 2009
Prophet Banom,OKIJA_JUJU etal,please "form" nostradimus and tell us:

Is this sickness "healable" and is it going to be healed kpatakpata?
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by banom(m): 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2009
Kx:

Prophet Banom,OKIJA_JUJU etal,please "form" nostradimus and tell us:

Is this sickness "healable" and is it going to be healed kpatakpata?

So that is how cheap you want to take our undisputable prophecies/predictions,
How much do you pay to those pastors before they come for any programe ?

If you want our porphecies/predictions,then you comply, by sowing a seed in our lives, 50miilion naira and above.
Once you do that , you get back to us fo your accurate forcasting/prediction/prophecies/analysis.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Becomrrich: 3:18pm On Feb 18, 2009

Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Lagosboy: 3:22pm On Feb 18, 2009
kai Nigeria1 don come dis thread abi u have prophecy to to say as well?
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Jakumo(m): 5:37pm On Feb 18, 2009
Nigeria1-BecomeItch, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your Instruments if you EVER post any more of those retarded, always-irrelevant satellite pictures that you beat off to in toilet stalls.

For the thousandth time, you numbskull, NOBODY is interested in your demented pre-occupation with satellite imagery. Turn yourself in and get institutionalized before you hurt yourself. After the frontal lobotomy operation, you'll be grateful to the people that helped pull you back from the edge.
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by spikedcylinder: 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
Jakumo:

Nigeria1-BecomeItch, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your Instruments if you EVER post any more of those retarded, always-irrelevant satellite pictures that you beat off to in toilet stalls.

For the thousandth time, you numbskull, NOBODY is interested in your demented pre-occupation with satellite imagery. Turn yourself in and get institutionalized before you hurt yourself. After the frontal lobotomy operation, you'll be grateful to the people that helped pull you back from the edge.

Thosai! Lol! grin
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Okijajuju1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2009
[size=18pt]PRAISE THE LORDDDDDDDD!!!!!![/size]

FINALLY!!! Bad Belle people shame go kill una.

Arch. Prophet. Evang. Rev. Dr. Banom, U see where badness go kill bad people. Shey finally our cry has been heard. Finally a Man of God with pedigree steps to the plate. If he calls for a National fasting and Night vigil to intercede and heal the president I hope all them STONEDIVE and ehn cohorts fast o!
So upon as Adeboye wey don hold weather, invent alternative fuel and forsee election result dey ehn no even fit show working. If T.B Joshua heals president Yaradua, he should be made the Minister of Health and inducted into the league of GCON.

BUT IF HE FAILS. Him and all them adeboye should be arrested by the EFCC and tried for fraud, money laundering and Tax Evasion, all there Estate impounded including their Jets, schools, homes, churches and their accounts frozen. Their family member also arrested as accomplices.

Finally I have been vindicated. grin
Re: Yaradua Has finally Gone To The "man Of God" To Seek Healing. by Grizzly(m): 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2009
My heart goes out to yar'adua,
How can a man be fighting corruption and death at the same time?? shocked sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Between Olokola LNG, Brass LNG and Niger Delta Development / Fashola Inspects Oluwole Urban Mall Project And Ikoyi Link Bridge. / Thompson Okpoko & Partners Donate Relief Materials To Flood Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.