Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World (1304 Views)

Multiple People Shot In New York City Subway / China Flood: Commuters Trapped In Subway Train (Pics, Video) / Cote D’ivoire Signs $1.5 Billion Deal For A Metro In Abidjan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by pansophist(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
seguno2:

Meds for what?

Meds to make you think rationally. You're fond of thinking like someone that grew up under a rock.
Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by seguno2: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
pansophist:
At least not in the same context on how the US stole Hawaii.

So you agree that Chinese annexed Tibet but not in the manner that Americans annexed Hawaii?
Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by seguno2: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
pansophist:
Meds to make you think rationally. You're fond of thinking like someone that grew up under a rock.

Anyone who thinks differently from you on any topic, is not thinking rationally?

Is that why you’re so enamoured with dictators? I hope you are living in a country led by a dictator.
Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by pansophist(m): 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
seguno2:

Anyone who thinks differently from you on any topic, is not thinking rationally?

Is that why you’re so enamoured with dictators? I hope you are living in a country led by a dictator.

Because America calls leaders they don't like dictators doesn't mean I'll accept such definition, same way I don't accept that a man can become a woman. Think for yourself, you're not a donkey.

Buhari have not been called a dictator by the West, but will you tell me with a clear conscience that his behaviours are not dictatorial?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by pansophist(m): 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
seguno2:

So you agree that Chinese annexed Tibet but not in the manner that Americans annexed Hawaii?

No. I'm saying that Tibet was not annexed, just like Hawaii.
Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by seguno2: 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
pansophist:
Because America calls leaders they don't like dictators doesn't mean I'll accept such definition, same way I don't accept that a man can become a woman. Think for yourself, you're not a donkey.

Buhari have not been called a dictator by the West, but will you tell me with a clear conscience that his behaviours are not dictatorial?

Our Supreme Court called Buhari a dictator in the cash swap judgment, so why do we need Americans to call him what we know he is since 1984?

Why must we wait for the West to tell us anything/everything?
Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by seguno2: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
pansophist:
No. I'm saying that Tibet eas not annexed, just like Hawaii.

Don’t Americans recognise that they annexed Hawaii?
Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by ponziponzi(m): 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
seguno2:

What do you think of Chinese annexation of Tibet

What does Tibet has to do with this thread?
Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by seguno2: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
ponziponzi:
What does Tibet has to do with this thread?

See the highlighted section below.

pansophist:
So you're telling me that of the 12th largest metro station in the world, nine of them are in China? grin

When I tell some western pigs here that China is already a superpower surpassing the USA, they argue like idiots.

God bless China for reaching this zenith of development without bombing countries globally and stealing their foreign reserves.
Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by CrownOfClay724: 10:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
seguno2:

Is that a typo?

Very likely. grin

When was steam and locomotive engines invented for it to be 1094.

1 Like

Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
seguno2:

When will we say the same thing about Tinubu’s light rail of 24 years that Buhari finally commissioned some weeks ago but still hasn’t been carrying passengers

Never. These monikers love China and Russia more than they love their country. They hate the west more than they love their country, how is that productive. You won’t catch a Chinese or Russian ever saying God Bless Nigeria or God Bless Africa, they’d die before they said either.
If I had the power, I’d beam up all the Nigerians with good sense and carry them here from across the ocean, leaving the remaining ones in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by BidenDTrounce: 11:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
seguno2:

When will we say the same thing about Tinubu’s light rail of 24 years that Buhari finally commissioned some weeks ago but still hasn’t been carrying passengers
I'll say we need the Chinese/Russian 'democracy' in Nigeria.
Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by pansophist(m): 4:39am On Mar 09, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Never. These monikers love China and Russia more than they love their country. They hate the west more than they love their country, how is that productive. You won’t catch a Chinese or Russian ever saying God Bless Nigeria or God Bless Africa, they’d die before they said either.
If I had the power, I’d beam up all the Nigerians with good sense and carry them here from across the ocean, leaving the remaining ones in Nigeria.

You are referring to me since I was the one that said ´Ǵod bless China´.

I know your type. You cant accept criticism, and criticism is hate, such a weak mind. You would have made sense if you actually quoted me and debate on how exactly my criticisms of the west are wrong.

I criticize everyone and everything. Man, woman, ecowas, Nigeria, US, everything worth criticizing. Fork, I even criticize myself. I am my own worse enemy. Does it mean I hate all these people and myself?

And I stand on my word. God bless China. The US is a dying empire, and it is good for the world if it dies off. The misery and agony it has bequeatheth on earth, no empire in human history have done such. Being an American doesn't make you special, and freedom of speech is to criticise your country and any country as much as I want.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by BidenDTrounce: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2023
pansophist:

You are referring to me since I was the one that said ´Ǵod bless China´.

I know your type. You cant accept criticism, and criticism is hate, such a weak mind. You would have made sense if you actually quoted me and debate on how exactly my criticisms of the west are wrong.

I criticize everyone and everything. Man, woman, ecowas, Nigeria, US, everything worth criticizing. Fork, I even criticize myself. I am my own worse enemy. Does it mean I hate all these people and myself?

And I stand on my word. God bless China. The US is a dying empire, and it is good for the world if it dies off. The misery and agony it has bequeatheth on earth, no empire in human history have done such. Being an American doesn't make you special, and freedom of speech is to criticise your country and any country as much as I want.
My mentor is back cheesy

1 Like

Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by pansophist(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2023
BidenDTrounce:

My mentor is back cheesy

God no go let me disappoint you. In Jesus name, oya scream Amen grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by BidenDTrounce: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
pansophist:

God no go let me disappoint you. In Jesus name, oya scream Amen grin
Ameen! Lol.
In international politics, you speak facts (that requires an intense amount of critical thinking).
I'm familiar with these events too but I usually have a hard time putting words to them because that knowledge brings pain.
When I learn to disconnect myself from that pain..I may reach your level.
Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by pansophist(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2023
BidenDTrounce:

Ameen! Lol.
In international politics, you speak facts (that requires an intense amount of critical thinking).
I'm familiar with these events too but I usually have a hard time putting words to them because that knowledge brings pain.
When I learn to disconnect myself from that pain..I may reach your level.

Yes. To be able to explain painful subject, you must disconnect yourself from the pain. Believe it or not, I was depressed when I became conscious of how the world works.

It's completely amoral and made me felt like I've been fooled all my life. Until I accepted reality for what it is, then I could cope and just explain it like I'm explaining maths. So there is a amount of indifference.

It's the same indifference pallbearer have, to be able to dance with corpse, or doctors when they perform surgery on patients. Or cultist initiation. It's just to make you indifferent. It's not a good place to be, but you have to ask yourself, do you want to live in ignorance or vigilance?

Do you want to be strong or to be weak? Do you want to see the world for what it is and make decisions based on these cold facts, or live in ignorant bliss? Do you want to be free in chaos or being comfortable in Captivity? Pick your poison.

The biggest gangsters are the governments, not cultist, drug dealers, but government. And politics is more dirtier than blood money, or which ever evils you want to name. It's the playground for the extremely amoral person.

Read more philosophy, people like Schopenhauer, and more importantly, political scientist like Zbigniew Brzezinski, read the works of Mao Zedong, Mein Kampf (Hitler's manifesto), to name a few.

It will wash off all the mask society have put on your face. You'll understand global events same way you understand calendar, you know on Sunday, it's church time. And if you see something occur in the middle East for example, you'll know what is to come.

One thing that will never disappoint you is your quest to seek knowledge. To chart your own intellectual path, and blossom in your own way of explaining the world. It's the Hallmark of a truly developed, well-grounded man.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by BidenDTrounce: 11:03pm On Mar 09, 2023
pansophist:

Yes. To be able to explain painful subject, you must disconnect yourself from the pain. Believe it or not, I was depressed when I became conscious of how the world works.

It's completely amoral and made me felt like I've been fooled all my life.
Until I accepted reality for what it is, then I could cope and just explain it like I'm explaining maths. So there is a amount of indifference.

It's the same indifference pallbearer have, to be able to dance with corpse, or doctors when they perform surgery on patients. Or cultist initiation. It's just to make you indifferent. It's not a good place to be, but you have to ask yourself, do you want to live in ignorance or vigilance?

Do you want to be strong or to be weak? Do you want to see the world for what it is and make decisions based on these cold facts, or live in ignorant bliss? Do you want to be free in chaos or being comfortable in Captivity? Pick your poison.

The biggest gangsters are the governments, not cultist, drug dealers, but government. And politics is more dirtier than blood money, or which ever evils you want to name. It's the playground for the extremely amoral person.

Read more philosophy, people like Schopenhauer, and more importantly, political scientist like Zbigniew Brzezinski, read the works of Mao Zedong, Mein Kampf (Hitler's manifesto), to name a few.

It will wash off all the mask society have put on your face. You'll understand global events same way you understand calendar, you know on Sunday, it's church time. And if you see something occur in the middle East for example, you'll know what is to come.

One thing that will never disappoint you is your quest to seek knowledge. To chart your own intellectual path, and blossom in your own way of explaining the world. It's the Hallmark of a truly developed, well-grounded man.
I agree with everything you said especially "The biggest gangsters are the governments"
One advantage of NL to me is... It made me connect with people like you.
The bolded is me right now and I'll overcome. (I keep learning every day and today is better than yesterday).
Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by BidenDTrounce: 11:10pm On Mar 09, 2023
pansophist:

It's completely amoral and made me felt like I've been fooled all my life. Until I accepted reality for what it is, then I could cope and just explain it like I'm explaining maths. So there is a amount of indifference.

I read what you wrote...
The thing pained me again and it affected me..I made some typos when i responded to you and I've fixed it.
Re: 12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World by b4ball: 2:24am On Mar 10, 2023
1stGenAmerican:

Coming from the one who loves America more than Nigeria. Same who a^^lick America to the extent that complex issues made him/her add American to her moniker. Same who has never made use of the word “God bless Nigeria”, but you find such phrases repetitively in her comments with regards to the US.

This one is suffering from severe complex issues and it has eaten deep!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mandela's Involment, A Great Example For African Leaders / Will Technology Solve Africa's Problems? / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.