Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:42 AM

God Is Like Router - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Like Router (404 Views)

Chris Okotie: Social Distancing In Church Is Like Blasphemous Infidelity / God Is Like A Little Child / "Praying Naked Is Like Trying To Seduce God To Answer You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Is Like Router by AntiChristian: 8:53am On Mar 07, 2023
God Is Like Router: Mallam Samson Meets Evangelist Esther By Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

https://knowislam.com.ng/god-is-like-router-mallam.../

No sooner had I gotten to the mall than a young man approached me with flyers in his hands. He introduced himself and on asking for my name, I told him, "Lucas". After the pleasantries, I told him that if he wants to invite me to an event, I am not interested.
"Oh! No!" It is a Church program", he said. I touched my beard and my trouser and said, "Muslim". The young man apologized and left.

Moving a few steps further, I saw that they were many, each one trying to share as many flyers as possible. As fate would have it, another one, a female, approached me and this is our Evangelist Esther. She is not an ordained Evangelist but pulled some Evangelical stunts.
Again, I touched my beard to signify my being Muslim but she seemed not to innocently understand or it was just pretense. Well, I told her that I am a Muslim and not interested but Esther persisted. She said anyone can wear a beard, it doesn't mean they are Muslims. I asked, "like my own?", and she replied in the affirmative.

I told her that I am a Muslim and as such, I can't accept her invitation and unsurprisingly, she said it doesn't matter if I am a Muslim, it's all about God, then, a little wittiness ensued.

Me: Oh! So, if I invite you to the Mosque, you will honor the invitation?
Esther: Yes, why not?
Me: Very nice. I want to invite you to our mosque for worship
Esther: Okay. I will.
Me: When will you be willing to come?
Esther: I invited you first, I will come after you honor mine.
Me: Haha. So, that's it?
Esther: Yes
Me: Okay, but what time is your event?
Esther: Tomorrow
Me: Good! Our own worship which is Maghrib is 6:50 pm tonight. You should come first
And so, Esther laughed and asked for my name. "I am Samson", I said. Now curious, she asked why I am a Muslim and answer Samson. In response, I told her that she may not need that for now but if she insists, I will tell her. Esther who is now ready to convert an assumed lost sheep asked me to share and so, AlhamduliLlah followed Bismillah for the chance to give da'wah.

I started off by telling her that my fundamental issue is with the Bible itself because I don't know which one is actually the word of God. For example, the Protestant Bible has 66 books, Catholic Bible has 73 books, Ethiopian Bible includes around 81 to 84 books and the Greek Bible which has no official number has somewhere between 75 and 79 books. So, which Bible is actually the word of God?
Moving on, I mentioned that I saw back then, that what the Pastors teach is different from Biblical teachings as in the case of Trinity versus Monotheism.

When I asked if she believes in Trinity, she said "Yes", and explained it as God; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Then, I asked what is the nature of this Trinity? Is God's Triune nature a three-in-one or one-in-three? Esther asked if there is a difference and I explained.
Three-in-one is like an egg having a yoke, albumen, and shell while one-in-three is like three different phones accessing the internet on the same router. After deliberating for some seconds, she said God is like a router manifesting himself in three ways but still one. I told her traditional Pastors will choose the egg theory. I further asked if I am not appearing to her like Lucifer. She said no and said I could proceed.
I asked her to check the Bible. In Isaiah 43:10-11, Mark 12:29, and Deuteronomy 6:4, the Bible proves that God is one. Also, Jesus, during his time on Earth never addressed himself as God because it is not logical for God to sleep, hunger, cry, and at worst, be in the belly of Mary for nine months.

"The way to worship God is another issue I have with Christianity", I said. When Satan tempted Jesus with the kingdoms of the World, he asked him to bow down to him because he knew bowing is the way to worship God ad he wanted to feel like God. Jesus rebuked him and affirmed that bowing is for God in Matthew 4:10. Nowhere in the entire Christian Bible did Jesus dance, roll, jump, twerk, wriggle, bend, etc., in the name of worshipping God against what is obtainable in the Church today where the difference between praise and worship is just how fast the song and drumbeats are.

Esther, now with folded arms, watched as I went on and on till I asked her to say something to what I have said. She said she would get my number and get a higher authority to answer the questions because she doesn't have all the answers. I responded by telling her that not knowing the answers is on one side while having no idea is another thing. I emphasized that what she heard is strange to her and that she has no idea. Not to be easily defeated, she said she knows what I am talking about but she just doesn't have all the answers. I insisted that she has no idea and decided to show her.

I asked her to tell me the difference between the RSV, KJV, and the NWT Bible. She doesn't know and I proceeded. "Some Bible versions have removed some verses present in the King James version from their own version. For example, RSV, NIV, ESV, etc. The ESV has removed 64,575 words from the Bible including Jehovah, Calvary, and Holy Ghost. Romans 16:24 is absent in NWT but present in the KJV. Acts 3:13 ad 26 of RSV replaced son with servant ad within KJV, 2 Chronicles 22:2 contradicts 2 Kings 8:26. Do you have an idea?", I said and asked.
Now looking clueless, I decided to talk about Islam. I told her that Muslims believe in Jesus but not in the way Christians do. We do not take him as the son of God, God, or God the son. He is a Prophet from God who did miracles and we revere Mary, his mother. The Qur'an came to clear the manipulations of the scripture as done by the scribes and only Islam can save Christians from the effect of Roman culture on Christianity.

We exchanged numbers and spoke briefly this afternoon, may Allah guide her. Aameen.
Dear Muslims, respect other people's faith as we've always done. Those who do not respect your faith can be served doses of enlightenment.

Copied from ©Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

Re: God Is Like Router by advocatejare(m): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2023
AntiChristian:
God Is Like Router: Mallam Samson Meets Evangelist Esther By Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman

The ignoramus Lukman who doesn’t know that Lukman doesn’t have any meaning before he decided to pick it as a name

https://knowislam.com.ng/god-is-like-router-mallam.../

No sooner had I gotten to the mall than a young man approached me with flyers in his hands. He introduced himself and on asking for my name, I told him, "Lucas". After the pleasantries, I told him that if he wants to invite me to an event, I am not interested.
"Oh! No!" It is a Church program", he said. I touched my beard and my trouser and said, "Muslim". The young man apologized and left.

Moving a few steps further, I saw that they were many, each one trying to share as many flyers as possible. As fate would have it, another one, a female, approached me and this is our Evangelist Esther. She is not an ordained Evangelist but pulled some Evangelical stunts.
Again, I touched my beard to signify my being Muslim but she seemed not to innocently understand or it was just pretense. Well, I told her that I am a Muslim and not interested but Esther persisted. She said anyone can wear a beard, it doesn't mean they are Muslims. I asked, "like my own?", and she replied in the affirmative.

I told her that I am a Muslim and as such, I can't accept her invitation and unsurprisingly, she said it doesn't matter if I am a Muslim, it's all about God, then, a little wittiness ensued.

Me: Oh! So, if I invite you to the Mosque, you will honor the invitation?
Esther: Yes, why not?
Me: Very nice. I want to invite you to our mosque for worship
Esther: Okay. I will.
Me: When will you be willing to come?
Esther: I invited you first, I will come after you honor mine.
Me: Haha. So, that's it?
Esther: Yes
Me: Okay, but what time is your event?
Esther: Tomorrow
Me: Good! Our own worship which is Maghrib is 6:50 pm tonight. You should come first
And so, Esther laughed and asked for my name. "I am Samson", I said. Now curious, she asked why I am a Muslim and answer Samson. In response, I told her that she may not need that for now but if she insists, I will tell her. Esther who is now ready to convert an assumed lost sheep asked me to share and so, AlhamduliLlah followed Bismillah for the chance to give da'wah.

I started off by telling her that my fundamental issue is with the Bible itself because I don't know which one is actually the word of God. For example, the Protestant Bible has 66 books, Catholic Bible has 73 books, Ethiopian Bible includes around 81 to 84 books and the Greek Bible which has no official number has somewhere between 75 and 79 books. So, which Bible is actually the word of God?
Moving on, I mentioned that I saw back then, that what the Pastors teach is different from Biblical teachings as in the case of Trinity versus Monotheism.

When I asked if she believes in Trinity, she said "Yes", and explained it as God; the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Then, I asked what is the nature of this Trinity? Is God's Triune nature a three-in-one or one-in-three? Esther asked if there is a difference and I explained.
Three-in-one is like an egg having a yoke, albumen, and shell while one-in-three is like three different phones accessing the internet on the same router. After deliberating for some seconds, she said God is like a router manifesting himself in three ways but still one. I told her traditional Pastors will choose the egg theory. I further asked if I am not appearing to her like Lucifer. She said no and said I could proceed.
I asked her to check the Bible. In Isaiah 43:10-11, Mark 12:29, and Deuteronomy 6:4, the Bible proves that God is one. Also, Jesus, during his time on Earth never addressed himself as God because it is not logical for God to sleep, hunger, cry, and at worst, be in the belly of Mary for nine months.

"The way to worship God is another issue I have with Christianity", I said. When Satan tempted Jesus with the kingdoms of the World, he asked him to bow down to him because he knew bowing is the way to worship God ad he wanted to feel like God. Jesus rebuked him and affirmed that bowing is for God in Matthew 4:10. Nowhere in the entire Christian Bible did Jesus dance, roll, jump, twerk, wriggle, bend, etc., in the name of worshipping God against what is obtainable in the Church today where the difference between praise and worship is just how fast the song and drumbeats are.

Esther, now with folded arms, watched as I went on and on till I asked her to say something to what I have said. She said she would get my number and get a higher authority to answer the questions because she doesn't have all the answers. I responded by telling her that not knowing the answers is on one side while having no idea is another thing. I emphasized that what she heard is strange to her and that she has no idea. Not to be easily defeated, she said she knows what I am talking about but she just doesn't have all the answers. I insisted that she has no idea and decided to show her.

I asked her to tell me the difference between the RSV, KJV, and the NWT Bible. She doesn't know and I proceeded. "Some Bible versions have removed some verses present in the King James version from their own version. For example, RSV, NIV, ESV, etc. The ESV has removed 64,575 words from the Bible including Jehovah, Calvary, and Holy Ghost. Romans 16:24 is absent in NWT but present in the KJV. Acts 3:13 ad 26 of RSV replaced son with servant ad within KJV, 2 Chronicles 22:2 contradicts 2 Kings 8:26. Do you have an idea?", I said and asked.
Now looking clueless, I decided to talk about Islam. I told her that Muslims believe in Jesus but not in the way Christians do. We do not take him as the son of God, God, or God the son. He is a Prophet from God who did miracles and we revere Mary, his mother. The Qur'an came to clear the manipulations of the scripture as done by the scribes and only Islam can save Christians from the effect of Roman culture on Christianity.

We exchanged numbers and spoke briefly this afternoon, may Allah guide her. Aameen.
Dear Muslims, respect other people's faith as we've always done. Those who do not respect your faith can be served doses of enlightenment.

Copied from ©Bashir Lucas Samson Lukman
I pity many people like this your Lucas Lukman who don’t know that Quran has many versions and that many of the things used in Islam today were not known to Muhammad hence they are innovations, the same innovations they are accusing Christianity of:

If in doubt,

Show us where Muhammad put crescent moon and star at the top of the minarets of your mosques

Show where Muhammad used Tesbiy (Misbaha) to count numbers 

Show where Muhammad sang to praise Allah like you Muslims are doing today

Show where Muhammad endorse Sunday worship you do today in form is asalatu of NASFAT etc

Re: God Is Like Router by Dtruthspeaker: 1:36pm On Mar 19, 2023
advocatejare:

The ignoramus Lukman who doesn’t know that Lukman doesn’t have any meaning before he decided to pick it as a name

Remember these are the days of the false prophets and their blasphemies.

A thousand curses per day.for every blasphemer.

1 Like

Re: God Is Like Router by advocatejare(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Remember these are the days of the false prophets and their blasphemies.

A thousand curses per day.for every blasphemer.
Their fate is already sealed, they are just looking for unfortunate beings that will join them in their journey to eternal damnation!
Re: God Is Like Router by AntiChristian: 9:04am On Mar 20, 2023
advocatejare:

I pity many people like this your Lucas Lukman who don’t know that Quran has many versions and that many of the things used in Islam today were not known to Muhammad hence they are innovations, the same innovations they are accusing Christianity of:

If in doubt,

Show us where Muhammad put crescent moon and star at the top of the minarets of your mosques

Show where Muhammad endorse Sunday worship you do today in form is asalatu of NASFAT etc

Irrelevancies and diversions! Your thought process lack content!
Re: God Is Like Router by Dude397(m): 9:33am On Mar 20, 2023
Jesus" what a mighty name!! Over the past few years, I've dabbled on the concept of spirituality and also the concept of the soul and immortality.

Is there really a "soul" or "spirit" that lives on after a man dies and is a man's very existence? what happens to a man after he dies?.

Is there truly a life after death?? What exactly controls the universe and also gave birth to this great universe?.

Is it Big bang or the multi verse theory that caused the existence of the universe and nature? is it evolution by natural selection that gave birth to living organisms??

The epoch of humanism breeds tell tales of philosophers and scientists trying to uncover this "mystery". Of a truth, is it really a mystery? What is time? And what is humanity? Are we only existing and obeying the commands of Mother nature?

Why are we even desperately trying to uncover our origin in an attempt that never ends for millennia way past since the beginning of literacy and time itself? and also a quest for self discovery that never ends and in an unfathomable circle?

The beginning of this article mentions a name. Yes that name answers all the questions we will ever ask in this life and the hereafter.

That name uncovers the answers to what humanity has been desperately seeking, this time around, the name is above religion and science.

The name is the overall "answer" to life's questions whether we like it or not. We only "accept" as there is no other alternative or way for the salvation of mankind now or ever.

The choice is yours. You either make it or you don't to the detriment of your own soul and very existence. Time has run out and the set time has come for the Glory of the Almighty to be revealed in this fallen world.
Re: God Is Like Router by advocatejare(m): 10:41am On Mar 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

Irrelevancies and diversions! AntiChristian ‘s thought process lack content!

If in doubt,

Re: God Is Like Router by AntiChristian: 11:05am On Mar 20, 2023
advocatejare:

Lukman has a meaning!

If in doubt,

You don't need to pity him.
Pity yourself as you derail threads everywhere!
Re: God Is Like Router by advocatejare(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

Lukman has a meaning!
Lukman is a chapter in the Quran, tell us the meaning of Lukman for example Al-Fatiha means “The Opener”

What is the meaning of Lukman?

You don't need to pity him.
Pity yourself as you derail threads everywhere!
I pity him because all the things he accused Christianity of is what Islam is guilty of and Islam leads to hell because Allah boasted in the Quran that he will fill hell up with you people!
Re: God Is Like Router by AntiChristian: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2023
advocatejare:

Lukman is a chapter in the Quran, tell us the meaning of Lukman for example Al-Fatiha means “The Opener”

Intelligent or Wise (Just like the wise/Intelligent Lukman in the Qur'an)!

I pity him because all the things he accused Christianity of is what Islam is guilty of and Islam leads to hell because Allah boasted in the Quran that he will fill hell up with you people!

k
Re: God Is Like Router by advocatejare(m): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

Intelligent or Wise (Just like the wise/Intelligent Lukman in the Qur'an)!
Show us the proof from the Quran
Re: God Is Like Router by AntiChristian: 1:09pm On Mar 20, 2023
advocatejare:

Show us the proof from the Quran

Wait!

Prove of the meaning of a name in the Qur'an?

DELUSION 101!
Re: God Is Like Router by advocatejare(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
AntiChristian:

Wait!

Prove of the meaning of a name in the Qur'an?

DELUSION 101!
You’re the delusional one here. I gave you an example in the Quran.

Al-Fatiha means “The Opener”

Al- Anam means “The cattle”

Al-Muminun means “The believers “

What is the meaning of Lukman, the chapter 31 of the Quran”?
Re: God Is Like Router by AntiChristian: 8:39am On Mar 21, 2023
advocatejare:

Is the Qur'an a dictionary of Arabic?

So the name "Christopher" should also have a meaning from the Bible?
Re: God Is Like Router by advocatejare(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

Is the Qur'an a dictionary of Arabic?

If Lukman has a meaning tell us
Re: God Is Like Router by AntiChristian: 10:52am On Mar 21, 2023
advocatejare:

If Lukman has a meaning tell us

The Lukman in the Qur'an is the name of a person in which the Surah was named after!
Does that mean Lukman does not mean intelligent/Wise?
Re: God Is Like Router by advocatejare(m): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2023
AntiChristian:

The Lukman in the Qur'an is the name of a person in which the Surah was named after!
Does that mean Lukman does not mean intelligent/Wise?
Muhammad is also a name of a person that a Quran chapter is named at yet it has a meaning: the praised one!

Intelligent/wise is Hakim or Aqil or Labib or Nabih in Arabic and not Lukman, so stop lying!

(1) (Reply)

PASTOR GENESIS & SMALL DOCTOR STORM PASUMA RAMADAN LECTURE & DANCE TOGETHER VIDE / Use The Word Of God / Things Will Get Worse Before Better... - Pastor EA Adeboye 2024 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.