Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,001 members, 7,849,034 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:40 PM

Use The Word Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Use The Word Of God (399 Views)

Skit Makers Now Use The Name Of Jesus For Jokes, CAN Should Act Immediately!! / Pastor Adeboye: Enugu State Government Allowed Us Use The Stadium Without Cost / The Word Of God Is Powerful! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use The Word Of God by delkuf(m): 4:49pm On May 05, 2023
The reason why we still suffer from the devil is because we don't know the word of God. The word of God is only thing the devil fear and honor. With your faith in the word of God, there is no mountain you cannot sumount. There is no problem that you don't have the solution in the bible. What you need, get that solution from the bible and apply and declare it concerning your problems. Keep believing and declaring it and in no time you will get your solution. I use to be a very chronic masturbator. I tried everything to stop but is like the forces of hell have hold me down to always masturbate. I wanted to live a righteous live but masturbation was the only thing holding me back. Until I met a woman. This woman now showed me this. That I should always declare the word of God concerning it. Though at first I wasn't too serious about it. But when I t9ok it seriously, I located the word of God that says I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me. I started declaring this words that I can live a righteous life through Christ which strengthen me. With time it became part of me. I now have the strength to say no to the devil any time the devil brings the idea to masturbate. That was how I got delivered from the spirit of masturbation. Locate your word from the bible. Believe it and apply it to situation. And you will see the solution. The word of God still works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use The Word Of God by Kobojunkiee: 5:00pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
■The reason why we still suffer from the devil is because we don't know the word of God. The word of God is only thing the devil fear and honor. With your faith in the word of God, there is no mountain you cannot sumount. There is no problem that you don't have the solution in the bible. What you need, get that solution from the bible and apply and declare it concerning your problems. Keep believing and declaring it and in no time you will get your solution. I use to be a very chronic masturbator. I tried everything to stop but is like the forces of hell have hold me down to always masturbate. I wanted to live a righteous live but masturbation was the only thing holding me back. Until I met a woman. This woman now showed me this. That I should always declare the word of God concerning it. Though at first I wasn't too serious about it. But when I t9ok it seriously, I located the word of God that says I can do all things through Christ which strengthenth me. I started declaring this words that I can live a righteous life through Christ which strengthen me. With time it became part of me. I now have the strength to say no to the devil any time the devil brings the idea to masturbate. That was how I got delivered from the spirit of masturbation. Locate your word from the bible. Believe it and apply it to situation. And you will see the solution. The word of God still works.
1. God never gave men His word to use as if spells for their many incantations. Neither is His Word to serve as a talisman for those driven by their many fears and anxieties. God gave His Word to men in order that they may trust and obey Him for without obedience, it is impossible to please God. undecided

All of your incantations and your many invocations amount to nothing in your lives because you refuse to pay heed to God's Word. It is as simple as that. undecided
Re: Use The Word Of God by delkuf(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. God never gave men His word to use as if spells for their many incantations. Neither is His Word to serve as a talisman for those driven by their many fears and anxieties. God gave His Word to men in order that they may trust and obey Him for without obedience, it is impossible to please God. undecided

All of your incantations and your many invocations amount to nothing in your lives because you refuse to pay heed to God's Word. It is as simple as that. undecided
I didn't write this for you. If still have problem with one meditating and believing the word of God then your case is critical. I don't what you believe in the bible.
Re: Use The Word Of God by Kobojunkiee: 5:14pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
■I didn't write this for you. If still have problem with one meditating and believing the word of God then your case is critical. I don't what you believe in the bible.
1. God says. "trust and obey me." You instead advise individuals to ponder and believe the word to what end though? So they can say more meaningless prayers to God who makes it abundantly clear to all that He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous? grin
Re: Use The Word Of God by delkuf(m): 5:35pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. God says. "trust and obey me." You instead advise individuals to ponder and believe the word to what end though? So they can say more meaningless prayers to God who makes it abundantly clear to all that He does not answer the prayers of the unrighteous? grin
so how do I advice them to do contrary. So meditating in the bible and believing it is not trusting the bible again. Or what your own definition of trust. Because if someone could read and believe it enough to apply it to the situations of his life, I don't know what else to call it down trust. Kobo change. When only you believe that show it is wrong. There is no body in nl that supports your idea. Don't you think is wrong change
Re: Use The Word Of God by Kobojunkiee: 5:38pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
so how do I advice them to do contrary. So meditating in the bible and believing it is not trusting the bible again. Or what your own definition of trust. Because if someone could read and believe it enough to apply it to the situations of his life, I don't know what else to call it down trust. Kobo change. When only you believe that show it is wrong. There is no body in nl that supports your idea. Don't you think is wrong change
You people do not change. Like Jesus Christ said, you are stuck in your many delusions and you can't even help yourselves anymore. undecided

Jesus Christ never said He came to help you with the situation in your life so why in the world would you go around lying to people that He did for crying out loud? undecided
Re: Use The Word Of God by delkuf(m): 5:40pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
You people do not change. Like Jesus Christ said, you are stuck in your many delusions and you can't even help yourselves anymore. undecided

Jesus Christ never said He came to help you with the situation in your life so why in the world would you go around lying to people that He did for crying out loud? undecided
guy your problem plenty. Abeg let others read the thread and be bless. Thank have a good day
Re: Use The Word Of God by Kobojunkiee: 6:10pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
guy your problem plenty. Abeg let others read the thread and be bless. Thank have a good day
My problem? Scripture says you should first remove the log in your eyes before you go picking at the speck in the eyes of another, so you can see clearly at least to do so. I think you need to address the issue which primarily plagues you at this time and worry less about me and my supposed problems for the time being. undecided
Re: Use The Word Of God by delkuf(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
My problem? Scripture says you should first remove the log in your eyes before you go picking at the speck in the eyes of another, so you can see clearly at least to do so. I think you need to address the issue which primarily plagues you at this time and worry less about me and my supposed problems for the time being. undecided
it is you that have issues to be addressed. All this things you believe in is wrong.
Re: Use The Word Of God by Kobojunkiee: 6:21pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
it is you that have issues to be addressed. All this things you believe in is wrong.
I was not shocked by your reaction to all Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10 vs 34 - 38, you know why? Because you don't come off at all as someone who actually cares for or loves Jesus Christ. Rather you come off as a religious hippie and nothing more. If only you would replace the mentions of God and Jesus Christ with mentions of your pastors and mogs instead, you would maybe look much better than you do now. undecided

There is no law against you directly worshipping your pastors and mogs. God will not be offended by you if you do so. It is just that the deceitful way you lot go about it is irritating and pitches you directly against God who warned that none teach lies using His name. undecided
Re: Use The Word Of God by delkuf(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I was not shocked by your reaction to all Jesus Christ said in Matthew 10 vs 34 - 38, you know why? Because you don't come off at all as someone who actually cares for or loves Jesus Christ. Rather you come off as a religious hippie and nothing more. If only you would replace the mentions of God and Jesus Christ with mentions of your pastors and mogs instead, you would maybe look much better than you do now. undecided

There is no law against you directly worshipping your pastors and mogs. God will not be offended by you if you do so. It is just that the deceitful way you lot go about it is irritating and pitches you directly against God who warned that none teach lies using His name. undecided
did I tell you I worship my pastor or mog. You just talk anyhow. You have issues. Check yourself
Re: Use The Word Of God by Kobojunkiee: 6:29pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
■did I tell you I worship my pastor or mog. You just talk anyhow. You have issues. Check yourself
When you outrightly denounce the Truth as declared by Jesus Christ in order to assert in its place the delusions fed to you by your pastors and mogs, what do you think that means as far as the god you serve? undecided
Re: Use The Word Of God by delkuf(m): 6:33pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
When you outrightly denounce the Truth as declared by Jesus Christ in order to assert in its place the delusions fed to you by your pastors and mogs, what do you think that means as far as the god you serve? undecided
in the other thread I ask how can I become born again according to you, you didn't tell me. Now you are saying am denouncing the truth. Tell me how to become born again
Re: Use The Word Of God by Kobojunkiee: 6:34pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
■in the other thread I ask how can I become born again according to you, you didn't tell me. Now you are saying am denouncing the truth. Tell me how to become born again
1. You claimed you were already born-again and that was that. Stop lying! undecided
Re: Use The Word Of God by delkuf(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
1. You claimed you were already born-again and that was that. Stop lying! undecided
I want to be born again your own way. I don't want to believe my pastor and mog. So you show me how I can go about it
Re: Use The Word Of God by Kobojunkiee: 6:37pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
I want to be born again your own way. I don't want to believe my pastor and mog. So you show me how I can go about it
I don't have a way so I can't help you there! The one whose way you rejected told you that He is the way to be born-again. undecided
Re: Use The Word Of God by delkuf(m): 6:40pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I don't have a way so I can't help you there! The one whose way you rejected told you that He is the way to be born-again. undecided
ok show that way. This is not hard now. Preach to me from those bible verses you use to quote.
Re: Use The Word Of God by delkuf(m): 6:49pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Kobo you are not replying. Wetin happened now. Abi you don run
Re: Use The Word Of God by Kobojunkiee: 6:52pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
Kobo you are not replying. Wetin happened now. Abi you don run
Look, for some years now, I have tried to make it clear to you that your religious delusion does not replace or give you a shortcut around submission and obedience to Jesus Christ. I am at least willing to accept at this point that Jesus Christ is nothing more than a joke to you and you relish trading lies using His name with your religious brothers and sisters. undecided
Re: Use The Word Of God by delkuf(m): 6:54pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Look, for some years now, I have tried to make it clear to you that your religious delusion does not replace or give you a shortcut around submission and obedience to Jesus Christ. I am at least willing to accept at this point that Jesus Christ is nothing more than a joke to you and you relish trading lies using His name with your religious brothers and sisters. undecided
show me the truth.
Re: Use The Word Of God by Kobojunkiee: 6:56pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
■show me the truth.
The Truth of God is Jesus Christ. if you need me to show Him to you then I am not able to help you at all. undecided
Re: Use The Word Of God by delkuf(m): 6:59pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
The Truth of God is Jesus Christ. if you need me to show Him to you then I am not able to help you at all. undecided
you ask me yesterday if I had a cross. I don't have . So I do I go about it
Re: Use The Word Of God by Kobojunkiee: 7:02pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
you ask me yesterday if I had a cross. I don't have . So I do I go about it
I think instead you should investigate the Gospel for yourself. Count the cost to be sure it is worth it at this point. If after spending so many years in religious delusion you have nothing to show for it except lies and delusion. Don't you think it best to count the cost at this point — Luke 14 vs 25 - 33. When you decide that He is worth it, and you are ready to abandon all the lies you have been fed about Him and HIs Truth, then you can approach Him directly for what you need. undecided
Re: Use The Word Of God by delkuf(m): 7:40pm On May 05, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
I think instead you should investigate the Gospel for yourself. Count the cost to be sure it is worth it at this point. If after spending so many years in religious delusion you have nothing to show for it except lies and delusion. Don't you think it best to count the cost at this point — Luke 14 vs 25 - 33. When you decide that He is worth it, and you are ready to abandon all the lies you have been fed about Him and HIs Truth, then you can approach Him directly for what you need. undecided
you are full of yourself abi. Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Use The Word Of God by Kobojunkiee: 7:41pm On May 05, 2023
delkuf:
you are full of yourself abi. Keep deceiving yourself
Telling you to do what God says you should implies that I am being full of myself. OK! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Hustlers: Check This Out!!! / What Was Jesus Doing In Rome 300 Yrs Later Helping A Roman Emperor Win A War? / I Thank God For Saving Me From Being Killed By A Moving Train!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.