Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? (29671 Views)

Photo Of The Day:- How True Is This? / 11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by gwas(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2011
I learnt people have been dying after answering call from 09141. I heard about 7 people have died as a result of this. Has anyone here heard such? Pls lets share it out.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by missuzoma: 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2011
my mother just called to inform me of the devt. it must be one of those rumours
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Dgunnerz(m): 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
That is the latest news/rumours spreading through the country like a plague!

I AM WAITING FOR THE CALL!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by mummy3(f): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2011
My mum jus called me now and gave me dis number as well that two people died in her area. 59102
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Dgunnerz(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2011
mummy3:

My mum jus called me now and gave me dis number as well that two people died in her area. 59102

Praying that we overcome this ASAP!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by famous4u(m): 9:40pm On Sep 14, 2011
Lets verify the rumour before spreading it. We need eyewitness with proofs.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Dgunnerz(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
famous4u:

Lets verify the rumour before spreading it. We need eyewitness with proofs.

As I said earlier,it is spreading like a Plague in Lagos!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Ethnan: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2011
Afraid of the killer 09141 call? Quickly acquire its antidote-it kills the caller instantly! Jesus keeps you more than safe! Can a man touch FIRE and not be burnt? The Holy Spirit in you is a consuming Fire!    What a treasure any day! Though the earth be shaken, I am not moved, whatever that is born of GOD overcomes the world!  Still missing out and dont have a clue how to,, hola me to help you in.

1 Like

Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by suncity: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2011
another, deception, This is capital lie,
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Dgunnerz(m): 10:11pm On Sep 14, 2011
suncity:

another, deception, This is capital lie,

If the number calls you,dont hesitate to pick it!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by gwas(m): 10:14pm On Sep 14, 2011
But how? Lots of people have called me telling me d number has killed people in their area.I dont believe all these. Am awaiting d number!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by aspabay(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2011
Its a hoax, Nigerians can really belive anything. Dem say dem say
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Dgunnerz(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
Rumour or not,just be careful!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by sholatech(m): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2011
The so-called Number is today's date:09 for september, 14th, 11 for 2011, 091411, for those with 09141, the last digit was just not copied
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by geniusbami(m): 12:15am On Sep 15, 2011
It's all fluke, a big joke. That was another April fool. 09 14 1 is today's date in mm dd y format. By the way, has anyone seen or heard of any visible evidence like we had of the family that died of beans poisoning not long ago?
Pls, let's park fear mongering aside. Better things await.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by getfupre: 12:32am On Sep 15, 2011
A system that gives you the open sources of different strategies used by gurus to make money online for just #10,000
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by chocochoco: 12:50am On Sep 15, 2011
don't dull it the day's date , month . day. year 09 14 11
the last 1 has been deliberately removed
grin grin grin undecided undecided
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by onuwallace: 4:51am On Sep 15, 2011
impossible,4rm bomb scare 2 killer number,can d number call me pls,
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by velo10: 4:58am On Sep 15, 2011
The fear of death is the beginning of wisdom to many people grin grin grin
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by kabukabu50(m): 5:01am On Sep 15, 2011
gwas:

I learnt people have been dying after answering call from 09141. I heard about 7 people have died as a result of this. Has anyone here heard such? Pls lets share it out.

No 09141 is NOT a killer number cool

No the world is not flat

No there are no such things as mermaids

Gawd, you must be the most mentally "special" person in Abuja, matter of fact you should leave Abuja and head to the hamlet grin, because big cities are meant for people who can process logical thought.

How on earth can a number kill a physical human being

If you are attending school you should drop out because you are just throwing hard earned cash down the drain, your brain would be better put to use, telling late night stories to kids, because you have such a twisted and vivid albiet, weird imagination.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by bedia01: 5:03am On Sep 15, 2011
Ethnan:

Afraid of the killer 09141 call? Quickly acquire its antidote-it kills the caller instantly! Jesus keeps you more than safe! Can a man touch FIRE and not be burnt? The Holy Spirit in you is a consuming Fire!    What a treasure any day! Though the earth be shaken, I am not moved, whatever that is born of GOD overcomes the world!  Still missing out and dont have a clue how to,, hola me to help you in.
[/quote
Jesus said, He knew his sheep and his sheep knew him. So, the devil knows his goats to call them with 090141 number and his goats answer their master through this number and die instantly.

1 Like

Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Charbless(m): 5:20am On Sep 15, 2011
i'm trying to call the number so dat they will die and not them calling me. But i hed it shaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Biggie9: 5:24am On Sep 15, 2011
yes its true,my neighbour received a call lastnite and she just collapsed.we rushed her to the hospital.its that same no. that called.Lets beware of plans of evil people.i believe boko haram has a hand in this.its a new form of terrorism.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by YoruIgbo(m): 5:32am On Sep 15, 2011
I received the call too and now I'm in heaven sending messages on Nairaland grin grin

1 Like

Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by naijadove: 5:35am On Sep 15, 2011
@Biggie9
your neighbour indeed, can you post a pic of the so called lady that collapsed? does she have a name? is there an exact location?
cant believe Nigerians can act so retarded, killer number my foot!

@Yoru_igbo
Lmao! correct pikin! tell us how heaven dey! lwkmdo!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by xynerise: 5:42am On Sep 15, 2011
Na wa o. Maybe this victims received a call that their house in fire or a business man received a call that his container of goods sunk. Who knows? grin. But come to think of it, I dont look at numbers that call me especially in the office. undecided. Then I guess my mobile phone with be spray holy water daily.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by YoruIgbo(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2011
naija-dove:

@Biggie9
your neighbour indeed, can you post a pic of the so called lady that collapsed? does she have a name? is there an exact location?
cant believe Nigerians can act so slow, killer number my foot!

@Yoru_igbo
Lmao! correct pikin! tell us how heaven dey! lwkmdo!

Make I no lie sha, my phone screen crack but I suspect say na the number call me grin grin because my spirit tell me say na the number, As e ring prrrrr prrrrr I pick am the next place I see myself na right hand of baba God since I reach here no be small faji serious enjoyment dey here o.
Naija go kill me o grin grin grin No rumour wey people no go carry, The latest wey I hear be say if woman wear black pant make you no do am because she belong somewhere, I beg I nor fit shout

1 Like

Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Nobody: 6:07am On Sep 15, 2011
Nigerians are quite a st.upid bunch sha.
No matter their level of eucation they will believe anything, no matter how ridiculous.

No wonder all these pastors, native doctors and imams are getting richer by the day.
Backward set of people.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Orikinla(m): 6:18am On Sep 15, 2011
Just call JESUS CHRIST our Saviour. He has the answer to every fear even the fear of 666. The fact is the brains behind this have made money, because majority of Nigerians panick a lot in fear. A girlfriend sent it to me forwarded from her mother. Now if every mom in Nigeria sends it to every son and daughter, the cost of the text messages will run into millions of naira shared by all the telecom operators in Nigeria. I suspect that MTN is behind it. Because, the numbers sending it to me are all MTN numbers. The NCC must investigate and prosecute the devils behind it. It is a good idea for a science fiction. Killer phone number in town. Orikinla goes to town to solve the mystery assisted by the new Miss Universe. Chineke save us o! Jesus is Lord 24/7. I don already say Make una no panic over it. But now we go know who really care for us sha. Girlfriend cares? Or she no wan lose the cash cow? Jokes aside, DON'T PANIC! Life goes on. Orikinla goes to town to solve the mystery assisted by the new Miss Universe. Chineke save us o! Jesus is Lord 24/7. I don already say Make una no panic over it. But now we go know who really care for us sha. Girlfriend cares? Or she no wan lose the cash cow? Jokes aside, DON'T PANIC! Life goes on.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by hustla(m): 6:24am On Sep 15, 2011
somone in ma bbm said he received the call and even called back and nofin hapnd, dunno if he is dead now sha undecided undecided grin grin or maybe he has died in his sleep,

1 Like

Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 15, 2011
Orikinla:

Just call JESUS CHRIST our Saviour. He has the answer to every fear even the fear of 666. The fact is the brains behind this have made money, because majority of Nigerians panick a lot in fear. A girlfriend sent it to me forwarded from her mother. Now if every mom in Nigeria sends it to every son and daughter, the cost of the text messages will run into millions of naira shared by all the telecom operators in Nigeria. I suspect that MTN is behind it. Because, the numbers sending it to me are all MTN numbers. The NCC must investigate and prosecute the devils behind it.  It is a good idea for a science fiction. Killer phone number in town. Orikinla goes to town to solve the mystery assisted by the new Miss Universe. Chineke save us o! Jesus is Lord 24/7.  I don already say Make una no panic over it. But now we go know who really care for us sha. Girlfriend cares? Or she no wan lose the cash cow? Jokes aside, DON'T PANIC! Life goes on.       Orikinla goes to town to solve the mystery assisted by the new Miss Universe. Chineke save us o! Jesus is Lord 24/7.  I don already say Make una no panic over it. But now we go know who really care for us sha. Girlfriend cares? Or she no wan lose the cash cow? Jokes aside, DON'T PANIC! Life goes on.      

BlueDiva:

Nigerians are quite a st.upid bunch sha.
No matter their level of eucation they will believe anything, no matter how ridiculous.

No wonder all these pastors, native doctors and imams are getting richer by the day.
Backward set of people.

My quotes of the week
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by doctimi(m): 6:26am On Sep 15, 2011
me i'v been trying 2 dial d number sef. its nt going thru. may be its network anyway, killer number my foot. i guess some1 is doing a research on d gullibility of nigerians, oshisco.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) / Threads Surpasses 95 Million Posts & 50 Million Users, As Musk Cries Foul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.