Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? (29672 Views)

Photo Of The Day:- How True Is This? / 11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by switch47(m): 11:03am On Sep 15, 2011
O no it is not a Joke o!! people have died allegedly here is the proof

http://www.naijahood.com/2011/09/is-09141-killer-phone-number.html
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by geolabious(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2011
Its a hoax, Nigerians can really belive anything. Dem say dem say. That is the latest news/rumours spreading through the country like a plague! I AM WAITING FOR THE CALL n Their Recharge CARD lol!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by ssjalo(m): 11:08am On Sep 15, 2011
My country people let me emphasize it vividly only HAS the power to KILLED and to RISE or RESTORE.

NO WEAPON PASSION(stay) AGAINST ME AND PROSPER.

EVEN I GO IN TO THE DEEP OF DARKNESS I FEAR NO EVIL.

HE IS MY SHADOW AND MY REFUGE,WHAT SHALL I FEAR? BECAUSE HE IS WITH ME.

READ PSALMS 91 TO END,SEE HOW COURAGE YOUR CREATOR GAVE IT TO YOU.

I'm a christian and i my God and saviour is alive shocked shocked

MY FELLOWS CHRISTIAN CHEER UP JESUS IS LORD FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Pain(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2011
Hi peeps Please don't load recharge cards on your fones directly, it would explode as Boko Haram has implanted bombs in them. Just scratch your card and send to this digits (08034523414) for proper screening and investigation, 8 people have exploded already cry please pass this on to save lives,
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Barrywhite8620: 11:15am On Sep 15, 2011
Akeen90:

by the way whats the toxicology report say about COD or cause of death?
which medical doctor will write: Cause of death_=picking up 09141 number
lol
what a tale grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.lol

y u just dey open ur teeth like dis? grin grin grin grin
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Arabambi1: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2011
Nigerians and their crazy ways of peddling rumours. - Stupidity of the highest order.
in all these, na the network provider dey smile to the banks. you can imagine how much had been expended on text messages.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Sike(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2011
Dgunnerz:

BREAKING NEWS:Good news to lift the heart!
I hereby inform you that the number,09141 is the new MTN-NG customer care number.
This new number absolutely ensures that all our customers complaints,enquiries and problems will be solved ASAP by any available Agent.
So,what are you waiting for? Give the number a trial,
Announcer: MTN-NG Local/International Media Agent.
Thanks.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by ochukoccna: 11:21am On Sep 15, 2011
Pain:

Hi peeps Please don't load recharge cards on your fones directly, it would explode as Boko Haram has implanted bombs in them. Just scratch your card and send to this digits (08034523414) for proper screening and investigation, 8 people have exploded already cry please pass this on to save lives,
Please screen this Glo 200 recharge card and get back to me [43922 24116 14497].
Thank you.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Arabambi1: 11:24am On Sep 15, 2011
I just called the line and somebody picked it. I told him not to bother calling me as I wont pick it grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Toks2008(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2011
just recieved a call starting with 9178

Na wa o,anyway i foolishly declined it. Used the word foolish cos in as much as i never want to believe this crap,i found myself not having the guts to pick the call sad
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2011
na rumor
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Akeen90(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2011
Barrywhite8620:

y u just dey open your teeth like dis? grin grin grin grin
he he he he he he grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2011
ssjalo:

My country people let me emphasize it vividly only HAS the power to KILLED and to RISE or RESTORE.

NO WEAPON PASSION(stay) AGAINST ME AND PROSPER.

EVEN I GO IN TO THE DEEP OF DARKNESS I FEAR NO EVIL.

HE IS MY SHADOW AND MY REFUGE,WHAT SHALL I FEAR? BECAUSE HE IS WITH ME.

READ PSALMS 91 TO END,SEE HOW COURAGE YOUR CREATOR GAVE IT TO YOU.

I'm a christian and i my God and saviour is alive shocked shocked

MY FELLOWS CHRISTIAN CHEER UP JESUS IS LORD FOREVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
how strong is ur faith?
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by ausbones(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2011
That number was simply yesterdays date. i am sure it was a prank that went viral cos of the use of social network. there is nothing like killer number this is just another way of people trying to put validation to their fear by pointing false fingers.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 15, 2011
It is true!!!
Choke packets floating around on a particular mobile provider's network suddenly assumed a life form!

I saw one jump straight out of my Nokia 6310i (best phone ever) on my way to Orile Oshodo yesterday.
What followed, folks, was a struggle of titanic proportions; one which had me hanging on for dear life as I got plummeted by a hydra-headed gremlin bent on sending me to the great beyond, for 2 hours non-stop. But for the combined forces of MEND, OPC, Massob, Bakassi and Egbesu Boys, who advanced from 3 intersection points to mount an unheralded rescue operation, I might have well have expired needlessly like hundreds of 'innocent' Nigerians do every other day angry

This event was long foretold by M. Nekovee et al (2006) in a paper on the 'Theory of rumour spreading in complex social networks'
Rumours are an important form of social communications, and their spreading plays a significant role in a variety of human affairs. The spread of rumours can shape the public opinion in a country [1], greatly impact financial markets [2,3] and cause panic in a society during wars and epidemics outbreaks. The information
content of rumours can range from simple gossip to advanced propaganda and marketing material. Rumourlike mechanisms form the basis for the phenomena of viral marketing, where companies exploit social networks of their customers on the Internet in order to promote their products via the so-called ‘word-ofemail’ and ‘word-of-web’ [4]. Finally, rumour-mongering forms the basis for an important class of communication protocols, called gossip algorithms, which are used for large-scale information dissemination
on the Internet, and in peer-to-peer file sharing applications [5,6]
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Koolking(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2011
Why are we so naive in this part of the world? Dont be deceived by this embarrassing hoax. Nigeria is business driven at any opportunity.

This is a grand strategy by telecom companies in Nigeria to bloat their revenue. I am dead sure they (telecos) triggered the rumour by sending SMS to people, and believe me Nigerians are afraid to die. The telcos knew they would meet their target. Consequently, they indeed hit it.

They made billions of Naira just yesterday, I received more than 15 calls SMS excluded, even from friends I had not heard from for ages. There was unbridled panic calls from all corners. I tried to dispel the rumour but I was severely reprimanded.

I wish we had a govt that have the interest of the people at heart, This sort of rip-off would have been investigated and those telcos responsible for that security flop would be sanctioned accordingly. I doubt if our govt is not a part of the whole imbroglio.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Faviboy(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2011
My sis just told me about it, but i think it is one of Nigerians latest rumour, because someone cannot pick a call and die instantly. grin
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Ephramed(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
well i picked the numbers.this number of a thing is funny i wish we can believe the bible like this and see what will be happening in Nigeria.well it depends on what you believe.some believe in trees and it works for them so it depends on what you believe.so if u believe u will it u are OYO.cos d number called they were advertising some ringback tone saying i should call 791 for more information.so my fellow Nigerian if u afraid then u dont God,who has sent his son JESUS to die for u.how i wish u can invite him into ur life today.it will do u more good before its too late.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Vickivicki(m): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2011
I learnt people are looking for proofs - from where will it come from,is it from the 'supposedly dead' that picked the call or their family members.

Killer nomba indeed
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Barrywhite8620: 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
Pain:

help me to screen dis one 09141 09141 09141 grin grin grin grin
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by ujchief(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2011
breakin news, Dont breathe in air from 4.15pm today til 4.45pm as the air has been poisoned by boko haram. Deny urself of 30mins air and enjoy d rest of ur life.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 15, 2011
So sad. What a waste of time.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Kemjisuper(m): 12:42pm On Sep 15, 2011
A friend of mine dialed the number. A voice on the other end answered him, and we could instantly see the horror on his face! He was so sure he was going to die! lipsrsealed

I then took the phone from his hand and listened to the creepy voice as well! To my horror, the voice said "Sorry, the number you have dialed does not exist! Please check the number, and dial again!" undecided

We all ran for our dear lives, grin

Ps: Why do Nigerians, both educated and illiterate, engage actively in spreading of senseless rumours? Mscheeeeeeew
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by globexl: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2011
This country should be called MORONICA or MUMULAND. HaHa Ha. BIG THANKS TO PENTECOTALISM, THE MUMUFICATION OF THE PRIMITIVE TRIBES OF NIGERIA IS ALMOST COMPLETE.
HA HA HAHAH HA.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by globexl: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2011
With this mass panic, there is no better way to seperate the wheat from the chaf. If YOU believe this crap or have entertained any fear about it, then you surely know where you belong , irrespective of your age, education or experience. If you among those who believe in this crap, You deserve to be ruled and manipulated.
Stone-age minds in a 21st century body. What a tragedy
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by chines4(m): 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2011
Now I know why pastors are so rich, Just a number and Nigerians actually believe that its possible. angry angry angry angry
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by babyboy3(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2011
This is proof that Nigerians are the most gullible set of people in the world, people easily plant a seed of fear in you lot and the best thing you decided to do is to water the seed and let the fear grow, their was one about 6 or 7 years ago when they said they suck your blood through mobile phone? i laughed so hard my rib cage was hurting,

Yes its easy for someone who has the spirit of fear in him/her to suffer so many things because instead of having faith they have the opposite which is fear, if you believe that the code would kill you, then it would kill you, but if you believe that no weapon fashioned or formed can do you no harm then so be it,

What you dwell on would magnify inside you
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by MMM2(m): 1:54pm On Sep 15, 2011
i just called d nos & my GF in 9ja picked d call angry
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by AmAlone: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2011
Since people are no longer answering the number's(09141) call again,
so the number has start sending sms. If you read, you die!

Pls broadcast too!!!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by UkEmmaxin(m): 2:16pm On Sep 15, 2011
I have been calling the number; 09141 not wait for them to call me.
I called 20 times mean 20 of them is dead><abi
start calling the number now let kill them,
No wAit.! grin grin shocked
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by oseiwe(m): 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2011
my own pain be say nobody tell me till i check fb for nite, i vex use my one week old etisalat num wey start wit 08181 take call like ten girls, eight switch off their fone instanta while d oda two sent fire packed prayer txts to me, i laff tire. I no go send any of dem credit again cos dem no warn me of danger
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by okadaman2: 2:50pm On Sep 15, 2011
oseiwe:

my own pain be say[b] nobody tell me till i check fb for nite, i vex use my one week old etisalat num wey start wit 08181 take call like ten girls, eight switch off their fone instanta while d oda two sent fire packed prayer txts to me[/b], i laff tire. I no go send any of dem credit again cos dem no warn me of danger

SMH it is now clear why many of us vote STOOOOOOPID politicians everytime even when we are not forced to. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / Threads Surpasses 95 Million Posts & 50 Million Users, As Musk Cries Foul / Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.