Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,140 members, 7,821,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? (29679 Views)

Photo Of The Day:- How True Is This? / 11 Killer Android Features You Aren’t Using. / Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by WebSurfer(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
rubbishhh
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by beautyc: 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
Na only God fit save Nigeria from rumours
both the one that is true and
the one that is not true oooooooooooooooo
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by switch47(m): 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2011
WebSurfer:

rubbishhh

It is no rubbish it is real. beware!! if you thinks it is true then check the article below for evidence
http://www.naijahood.com/2011/09/is-09141-killer-phone-number.html
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Nsonaso(m): 3:12pm On Sep 15, 2011
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]My drear bro/sis the issue of killing number my be true/false i don't know, but my kind advice to people who said that (it's not possible for some one to answer a call nd die) it's 100% possible.

There is movie call HERO by jetli. This movie explains that, they is a Kingdom called Qin and this kingdom has never been defeated in a war simply because they never UNDERESTIMATE their enemies. Nomather how small the enemies kingdom is they will go with their whole army to defeat the ememies kingdom nd that is why the Kingdom of Qin continue to defeat all their enemies.

So bro/sis for you to conquer your chalanges in life Never UNDERESTIMATE any thing.

I  have seen powers nd what it does nd i can never UNDERESTIMATE power.

Power can take any form/shape power can do/undo.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Nsonaso(m): 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2011
My drear bro/sis the issue of killing number my be true/false i don't know, but my kind advice to people who said that (it's not possible for some one to answer a call nd die) it's 100% possible.

There is movie call HERO by jetli. This movie explains that, they is a Kingdom called Qin and this kingdom has never been defeated in a war simply because they never UNDERESTIMATE their enemies. Nomather how small the enemies kingdom is they will go with their whole army to defeat the ememies kingdom nd that is why the Kingdom of Qin continue to defeat all their enemies.

So bro/sis for you to conquer your chalanges in life Never UNDERESTIMATE any thing.

I have seen powers nd what it does nd i can never UNDERESTIMATE power.

Power can take any form/shape power can do/undo.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Nsonaso(m): 3:18pm On Sep 15, 2011
My drear bro/sis the issue of killing number may be true/false i don't know.

But scientist are researching, trying to invent the best in technology,
from ordinary video to HD Video, HD TV

Computer from pentium 2/3 to intel core i7

From Windows xp to Windows 8

Camera from black & white color to millions of colors, from 0.1 mega pixel to 15 mega pixel lens

Even mobile phones, before now mobile pones are just for making calls but now
iphone to iphone 5
BlackBerry to BB7
Nokia symbian 5(belle) etc
all they for making just call?

Ok if all this things can upgrade to high versions then what happens to POWER or you think they is noting like power?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Nsonaso(m): 3:22pm On Sep 15, 2011
My drear bro/sis the issue of killing number may be true/false i don't Know.

But some times it marvels me that people who pretend to be educated in Nigeria are just Pass 6 but not pass sense.

The white men brought Religion & Science to us so that we can learn from it but instead of Nigerians to learn from it like the other countries it brinded us from the ones we knew before any thing not of science/religion is false may God help us all.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by ishow2005(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2011
A friend just confirmed that he met a man whose wife died as a result of the number in Abuja today, gbam, a Reliable friend, oh, Ninja.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by splitnaija(m): 3:48pm On Sep 15, 2011
ishow2005:

A friend just confirmed that he met a man whose wife died as a result of the number in Abuja today, gbam, a Reliable friend, oh, Ninja.

Eh yah! It's a pity for you your friend grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by 1luvkipsus: 4:01pm On Sep 15, 2011
Someone was found dead in his hotel room, and his phone checked for calls made; 09141 was the last call he received, an international call (I have received calls from such numbers before) and all attempts by the family to call the number back failed. Then they said it was an evil call. Scientifically and spiritually, it is not possible to die from call received from any number. When my older sister called to inform me about this strange number yesterday, I asked her if she had called my mum to intimate her; because my mum would not know which number is evil or not. And she only sighed!! Disregard this rumour pls,
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by passyjango(m): 4:07pm On Sep 15, 2011
This is pure rubbish, you can not be killed just by answering a call. The problem is that no one will investigate this matter to put it to its logical conclusion. Instead of the media to conduct a thorough research and come up with the news behind the rumour, they will end up peddling the same rumour.

For example:
Let them show us those who claim their relations died.
Let them show us the call register that showed that the said person died as a result of receiving a call from the said number and not a heart attack.
Let an autopsy be conducted on the said victims (if any showed up) to ascertain the cause of death.
Let them show us the network from which the said call originated from, the last time I checked you can not get such a special number with dealing with the network operator directly.

It is time for Nigerians to begin to ask questions rather than take anything they hear. It is only in Nigeria that a man turns into a vulture, goat, dog, etc (too much nollywood if you ask me). This is 2011 and we still believe such crap. No wonder nothing works in this country, something is obviously wrong with our heads.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by deadie(m): 4:25pm On Sep 15, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LWKMD! Only in Nigeria does nonsense make sense.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Galaxy7: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2011
It is such a necked lie,if such number comes to my fone i will not waist time answering it.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Galaxy7: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2011
there is nothing i have not heared in this country
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Ralphjoe(m): 4:47pm On Sep 15, 2011
Guys! This story is true, i just witnessed a scene whereby an hausaman in kano(were i reside) callapsed after ansering a call, though it wasn't that 09141 number that called him. It happened today morning i was at home in our two-storey building, when i sighted a man coming down from the street, i ignored him for sometime, when i saw him dipping his hands into his pocked, that was when i switch my gaze on him, i looked more intently to see what he brought out, only to see a phone in his hand & he answered it, before u knw it, dis man just collapsed right there. He was rushed to the hospital, we later heard that he has given up the ghost, guys this story is true, beware, they might nt use that same number that we all know bt don't pick any strange numbers.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Clerverly: 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2011
It Is true Nairalanders, I received the call from the evil number and now I am dead. Bye bye Nigerians and Boko Harams
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by badlaw(f): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2011
WHY ARE THERE STILL FOOL IN DIS PART OF D WORLD grin HOW ON EARTH WILL ANY RIGHT THINKING PERSON BELIEVE SUCH RUMOR. shocked TELL ME IF DAT NO CAN KILL TOGOLEES ,GHANIAN, etc. WHO HAS NOT HEARD ABOUT IT.PLS U GUYS SHOULD STOP NOT MAKING DEVIL RELEVANT TO THIS PART OF THE WORLD ANY-LONGER.BUT IF U DOUBT THEN POST THE PIX THE ADDRESS AND NAME OF SUCH VICTIM HERE. shocked I WILL PERSONAL GO FOR INVESTIGATION HERE IS MY NUMBER 091411
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Galaxy7: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2011
About 4 years ago,a number called me in my dream and a female voice  said to me"Hello,please don't bud er your self asking who is speaking because i don't think it is important trying to know whom i am, please i want to ask you,re you still a live?"

though it wz dream but i realized something wz wrong some where.
i did not waist time to rebuke the voice by saying,NO MATTER WHAT ASSIGNMENT YOU HAVE AGAINST ME I SEND AN ANGEL OF DEATH TO STRIKE YOU!

She insisted saying "I know i will die but  NEXT year, but you,your name is in the list of people that 'll die this year"

i woke up and discovered it has been in dream,i prayed against the spirit. Till date,nothing happened.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Dgunnerz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2011
Clerverly:

It Is true Nairalanders, I received the call from the evil number and now I am dead. Bye bye Nigerians and Boko Harams

See you later!
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Ralphjoe(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2011
Clerverly:

lols, so u are dead & u are still posting on Nl, hw possible is that, u are 2 funny.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Mayani: 5:26pm On Sep 15, 2011
For goodness sake, the killer number is nothing but a hoax. It was yesterday's number. We need to be less gullible as a people. The date was written the way Americans write it with the month first. 09/14/11. I had a good laugh tho. It was refreshing. : grin cheesy
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Dgunnerz(m): 5:40pm On Sep 15, 2011
Let's make a Nollywood Season Film with this story!

[size=15[list]
[li]?[/li]
[li][/li]
[/list]
pt][/size]
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by ojient: 5:42pm On Sep 15, 2011
A friend of my elder brother just died yesterday from receiving a call from that deadly digit 09141,
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by ajaxco400(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2011
yyyyyyyyy are u just joking wif ur life by saying its a date nd nt a no_
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by KKEZ: 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2011
[quote][/quote] called the numba, a girl picked it and we set a date.

@rrhostomy THE GIRL NA PAPYWATER O!! U DON DIE!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by bettes(f): 7:00pm On Sep 15, 2011
i am a christian and i believe evil exist,but this killer phone call thingy is rubbish,according to our nonsense english and yoruba home videos even the people doing jazz need information about their victims or personal items,people should be careful what they voice out they believe hence they begin to sound retarded.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by imma2chi: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2011
The name of the lord is a strong tower the righteous runet to it and are save
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 15, 2011
LO my mom sent it to me this morning.

Said some ppl died lol.

I told her it was a joke. . . come see her vex, dey scream on me on the phone.[size=28pt] " If you want to die, go and die. I have done my own motherly duty. When I tell you sth, don't argue with me, na which kain pikin are you?"[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Dgunnerz(m): 7:34pm On Sep 15, 2011
this is an incoming call on my sis fone this evening!

what do u guys think abt this?

Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by goggs(m): 7:39pm On Sep 15, 2011
I read somewhere on Nairaland that 33 million Nigerians are jobless. Kai what further proof do we need that this stat is true! Killer number my foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   angry

Instead Nigerians to talk about how to advance their country. No wonder garbage like wikileaks are being lapped up by gullible Nigerians.

Let me see that number on my screen and I will promptly answer and yell ''Grandma! I am coming home!!!!!" Its unbelievable what Nigerians will believe!  cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by mowapa(m): 9:32pm On Sep 15, 2011
America defence industry will pay top $$$$ FOR THIS TECH, imagine no need to lose a soldier life when you can make a call to Taliban leader, Ewu mumu people.
Re: How True Is It That 09141 Is A Killer Number? by Natasha2(f): 9:42pm On Sep 15, 2011
lol didn't bliv the trash either i felt people were being gullible, lolz but when my clsoe friend called me up and told me his mum's friends daughter just bleed to death after answering the call, i don't know what to believe cos I know he has no reason to lie to me, anyways i hid my number and called my dad, shouted bokoharam twice and my dad threw his phone away grin grin grin grin grin grin , called up other pals and they refused to pick the call grin grin, anways there's no smoke without fire its just wise that one should be careful oh, i called the number though mtn said it doesn't exist cheesy,

@dgunners maybe its actually true oh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Six Months After: Is The Iphone X Overpriced Or Worth It? / Threads Surpasses 95 Million Posts & 50 Million Users, As Musk Cries Foul / Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.