Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,266 members, 7,849,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:01 PM

Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun (15752 Views)

Police Arraign Two Tiktokers For Defaming Lagos Monarch, Oba Elegushi / POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer / Nitin Sandesara Absconds To Nigeria With Family After £500,000,000 Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by UnabashedIPOB: 4:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
Godwin4444:
To the Yorubas forming u see where your wokeness carry u reach, igbos that can’t fight for freedom from ragtag miscreants called ugm are telling u they want to fight for freedom for u

The same people who dare not go out on Monday in their own region are telling u they want to give u freedom

Can we now see that Ahmadu bello is a man of wisdom, he warned us about the igbos but we no here.
Here they are dragging our land with us

We gave d igbos a step n they are already going thousands of miles, I pray it won’t b too late for many of u forming woke to realize you

The same person that expresses such a sentiment would wake up and claim ONE NIGERIA! How is Nigeria one if you do NOT have a right to live where ever you choose in your own country? As for me, I do NOT believe in your stupid One Nigeria but I just want to point out your hypocrisy! Let Nigeria disintegrate because we are NOT one and would NEVER be. Everyone should go their separate way and STOP all this FAKE unity nonsense! So, I expect you to support the break up of the country if you're being honest to yourself.
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by sofeo(m): 4:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by Godwin4444: 5:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

The same person that expresses such a sentiment would wake up and claim ONE NIGERIA! How is Nigeria one if you do NOT have a right to live where ever you choose in your own country? As for me, I do NOT believe in your stupid One Nigeria but I just want to point out your hypocrisy! Let Nigeria disintegrate because we are NOT one and would NEVER be. Everyone should go their separate way and STOP all this FAKE unity nonsense! So, I expect you to support the break up of the country if you're being honest to yourself.
can u allow a Yoruba man to rule anambra cos of one Nigeria?
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by windvane(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! We warned you people to vote a man that knows road una no listen. You never see anything. All I know is Lagos would be taken from the grasp of greedy lion this coming week. Liberation of Lagos is the duty of every tribes be it igbo or hausa, we built this city together and we deserve equal rights governing it.
bring your most expensive asset,let's have a bet....
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by ahnie: 5:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Godwin4444:
To the Yorubas forming u see where your wokeness carry u reach, igbos that can’t fight for freedom from ragtag miscreants called ugm are telling u they want to fight for freedom for u

The same people who dare not go out on Monday in their own region are telling u they want to give u freedom

Can we now see that Ahmadu bello is a man of wisdom, he warned us about the igbos but we no here.
Here they are dragging our land with us

We gave d igbos a step n they are already going thousands of miles, I pray it won’t b too late for many of u forming woke to realize you
Oh please shut up your poop filled di.sgus.ting hole you brand as mouth.
Your hatred for the igbos would choke you.
You goitre face creature.

I detest peeps like you,stupid morally inclined tribalist.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by UnabashedIPOB: 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Godwin4444:
can u allow a Yoruba man to rule anambra cos of one Nigeria?

Is there an Anambra or Igbo man vying to rule a Yorubaland? Show me which one. But that's NOT the issue here. The issue I have with all of you that proclaim One Nigeria is that you are all HYPOCRITES and very insincere! You know that the country is NOT one and yet, you would be on this platform and claim One Nigeria and would deride people like me who want a separate nation. Folks like me understand fully well that there's nothing like One Nigeria and that's why IPOB wants a different country. So, be sincere to yourself and support the breakup of Nigeria, and that way you have every right to deny non-citizens of your own country any right you wish to deny them. But as long as you want one Nigeria, every citizen has a right to reside where they choose to.
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by Skty: 5:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
accordadoga:
WHY UNA NO JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT SAY OBI NA IPOB PROJECT??

Obi who doctors went on strike for 13 months under his watch in Anambra promised you good health system during the 2023 presidential election and you voted for him.

The same Pandora who ASUU went on strike for months under his watch promised you NO MORE ASUU STRIKE during the last election and you still voted him.

Obi at 62 (a grandpa) claims he is a youth and you voted for him.

Under Obi’s watch in Anambra for eight years, hundreds of YOUTHS were killed by AKWAZU SARS. The same Obi promised he would deliver you from bandits and terrrorists and you still voted for him during the last general election.

Obi claimed he wore a watch for 14 years and you believed me thinking he will not mismanage Nigeria.

Obi was in PDP. He is part of the old thieves we keep recycling but you still voted for him.

You called Obi a unifier and voted for him. The same Obi who wore tags on northerners (as if they are dogs) in Anambra

WHY UNA NO JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT SAY OBI NA IPOB PROJECT

Nigerians make una see o. One man don mad finally over Obi matter..them talk of POS operator and stealing. The mad man derailed the thread. Is God not good? Destroying our enemies one after the other 💃💃🕺🕺
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by spagettiluv: 5:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
UnabashedIPOB:

Is there an Anambra or Igbo man vying to rule a Yorubaland? Show me which one. But that's NOT the issue here. The issue I have with all of you that proclaim One Nigeria is that you are all HYPOCRITES and very insincere! You know that the country is NOT one and yet, you would be on this platform and claim One Nigeria and would deride people like me who want a separate nation. Folks like me understand fully well that there's nothing like One Nigeria and that's why IPOB wants a different country. So, be sincere to yourself and support the breakup of Nigeria, and that way you have every right to deny non-citizens of your own country any right you wish to deny them. But as long as you want one Nigeria, every citizen has a right to reside where they choose to.

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by jomarick(m): 5:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
accordadoga:
WHY UNA NO JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT SAY OBI NA IPOB PROJECT??

Obi who doctors went on strike for 13 months under his watch in Anambra promised you good health system during the 2023 presidential election and you voted for him.

The same Pandora who ASUU went on strike for months under his watch promised you NO MORE ASUU STRIKE during the last election and you still voted him.

Obi at 62 (a grandpa) claims he is a youth and you voted for him.

Under Obi’s watch in Anambra for eight years, hundreds of YOUTHS were killed by AKWAZU SARS. The same Obi promised he would deliver you from bandits and terrrorists and you still voted for him during the last general election.

Obi claimed he wore a watch for 14 years and you believed me thinking he will not mismanage Nigeria.

Obi was in PDP. He is part of the old thieves we keep recycling but you still voted for him.

You called Obi a unifier and voted for him. The same Obi who wore tags on northerners (as if they are dogs) in Anambra

WHY UNA NO JUST COME OUT STRAIGHT SAY OBI NA IPOB PROJECT
what is this one saying, was obi the president that would control ASUU, fsars and doctors?
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by UnabashedIPOB: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=spagettiluv post=121552103][/quote]

I see the Twitter messages you sent to justify your hypocrisy, Please, could you show me any other place where I could read the story other than the Twitter account? Now, let me show you this article and tell me if that's acceptable. If you wish to have only your folks running for election in your enclave, then you MUST STOP supporting ONE NIGERIA. As long as you want to remain in your One Nigeria, every citizen has a right to run for an office where he or she resides and pays taxes, otherwise, support the break up of Nigeria so that we go our separate ways. That way you can discriminate against whoever comes into your country.

https://leadership.ng/8-nigerian-americans-win-in-us-midterm-elections/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/424645-three-nigerian-americans-win-in-u-s-2020-elections.html?tztc=1
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
All these news is just to tell us someone did this type of crime. Why didn't they tell us why he did it?
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by EnterpriseMan: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
The only things in life Urchins can be. Thugs, Skullminers and POS scammers tongue tongue
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by putmanj146: 6:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
Nigerian men are Usel*ss........all of them grin grin grin

And your dad too abi? Or is not a Nigerian 🙄
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by kafeii123: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Sheistoopretty:

That includes your Dad....(if he stuck around to raise you...lese he's just a sperm donor and not a father) ...your brothers....(if they ever protected you..else you're just spawns from the same blood...) and your son (s) if you get lucky enough to have any...

Agreed?
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by Keedyreal: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! We warned you people to vote a man that knows road una no listen. You never see anything. All I know is Lagos would be taken from the grasp of greedy lion this coming week. Liberation of Lagos is the duty of every tribes be it igbo or hausa, we built this city together and we deserve equal rights governing it.
see mumu e nu awon ancestors e gan ogba. Useless fellow did we ask u to come n build lagos abandoning ur own cities? Confused generation.
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by Keedyreal: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
ahnie:

Oh please shut up your poop filled di.sgus.ting hole you brand as mouth.
Your hatred for the igbos would choke you.
You goitre face creature.

I detest peeps like you,stupid morally inclined tribalist.
if u so dislike d afonjas den go back to ur fucking shit hole afterall there are more of u idiots here than d yorubas there. Mumu dey there dey play.
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by Keedyreal: 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
[quote author=spagettiluv post=121552103][/quote]this guy na confused bastard just let him go and die like judas iscarriot
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by Chetas81(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ladiesdream:
Thieves everywhere
WALAHI
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by FODA(m): 1:40am On Mar 08, 2023
IboHausaYoruba:
ok ,dnt face ur ill fated life, talking trash ,who get una mumu time
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by Nobody: 2:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
See what a Heartbreak has cause this one.Package.
Na we still dey sub you wey you dey take visit NL.Show gratitude for one's.
Urgent 2k
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by ahnie: 8:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Keedyreal:
if u so dislike d afonjas den go back to ur fucking shit hole afterall there are more of u idiots here than d yorubas there. Mumu dey there dey play.
I don't dislike any ethnic group,I m not a tribalist.i have stayed in the north,still married to an Igbo man,I love the Yorubas to a fault.

But it pisses me off when I see peeps hating people from certain region.

I hope you get my points.

Peace
Re: Police Arraign POS Operator For Alleged N891,000 Fraud In Ogun by ObosiUkwalla: 5:53am On Mar 09, 2023
[quote author=spagettiluv post=121552103][/quote]

You are shameless
Will you now shut up?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam / MNJTF Airstrikes Kill ISWAP Leaders, Gorgore, Ibrahim, Lawan In Lake Chad / Jimoh Olumoye Kidnapped On His Way To Farm In Edo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.