Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll (34102 Views)

Labour Party Adopts PDP’s Dino Melaye Ahead of Kogi Governorship Election / Boot Party Collapses Structure For Labour Party, Adopts Obi As Candidate / Wike’s Anointed Candidate, Fubara Emerges PDP Flagbearer In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by MartinsD12(m): 2:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72wVseJH5TU

SOURCE
He will be dealt with if this it's true, meanwhile vote for Labour party we have our governorship candidate already a good great obident lady at that we never work with any PDP

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by Billygee2u: 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
athaboi:
Lol
You people should by now realize that election in Nigeria has changed... There's is nothing like labour party, without obidient movement labour party is as useless as the P in psychology so labour party chairman should just shut dey f**ck up and collect wike money in peace and go home. Obidient is voting for Beatrice Itubo come 11th march 2023! Wike has to pay for his sins.... Eeelup top to bottom
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by Billygee2u: 2:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
BeardGangJnr1:
Whether his name is purple oh, Pepper 🌶️ oh, pimples oh or pepple, all I know is he's on his own
Come 11 March we are voting comrade Mrs Beatrice Itubo, the labour hero 🙌 in Rivers state
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
FAKE NEWS , the state exco was dissolve simple
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by Kcboy0806(m): 2:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Pepple has cashed out from Wike.
Also let the Obidients know that the executive Council of Labour Party in Rivers state has been dissolved with immediate effect.
Obidients please be wise.....
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by honestivo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Pierocash:
I kept telling people not to take Beatrice Itubo serious ,she is Wike's stooge,some persons argued it.
She is still the candidate

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by KanwuliaExtra: 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
athaboi:
Lol
You people should by now realize that election in Nigeria has changed... There's is nothing like labour party, without obidient movement labour party is as useless as the P in psychology so labour party chairman should just shut dey f**ck up and collect wike money in peace and go home. Obidient is voting for Beatrice Itubo come 11th march 2023! Wike has to pay for his sins.... Eeelup top to bottom

GBAM!!!! grin
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by honestivo(m): 2:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kcboy0806:
Pepple has cashed out from Wike.
Also let the Obidients know that the executive Council of Labour Party in Rivers state has been dissolved with immediate effect.
Obidients please be wise.....

Instead of Wike to use Rivers tax payers money to attend to poor condition of ppl ,pay pensioners ,scholarship and mass unemployment in the the state, he will be dolling out millions just to buy support ,these are same ppl u said u done well and u can dictate for them and they will vote ur incompetent candidate
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by naniawini(f): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
athaboi:
Lol
we'll disgrace wike at the polls

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by fk001(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Fake news.

This I have seen

Shebi you have also seen that OBI will be declared president on 25th February

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by VTJN(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
If this news happens to be true then I see all obedient voting Tonye Cole of APC cos Tonye never worked against Peter obi.

Obedient will do everything to bring wike down.

I urge Peter obi to order we obedient to vote massively against wike candidate.

This is the only way out.
Wike will win rivers state with wide margin
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by VTJN(m): 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
naniawini:
we'll disgrace wike at the polls
just as you disgrace him in the presidential election
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by paSURE(m): 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
I dey look from the window! exactly from an angle of depression 45 degrees, I saw a moving train crushing PDP campaign trail and knocking it carcass into the dungeon.
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by AK481(m): 3:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Wike has wasted rivers money again
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Wike the man that corrupts, everything and everyone. Devil 😈😈 junior brother himself. grin

I am disappointed in that LP Rivers Chairman. I thought he was a honourable man when I saw him protesting against Prof. T.C Adias and Wike's rigged figures during the presentation of Presidential results.
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by topatee: 3:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
The fear of WIKE is the beginning of wisdom grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by topatee: 3:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Wike the man that corrupts, everything and everyone. Devil 😈😈 junior brother himself. grin

I am disappointed in that LP Rivers Chairman. I thought he was a honourable man when I saw him protesting against Prof. T.C Adias and Wike's rigged figures during the presentation of Presidential results.
Who appoint you in the first place You will soon disappoint yourself grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by dinachi(m): 3:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
fergie001:

SOURCE
Rivers people. Very senseless bunch of idiots, always swayed by money, always.
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by chuksoyo21(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
cry
Obaofaba:
Wike is back....

Zombidients, over to you.

Wike is firing in all cylinders.

Wike should get a very big and juicy portfolio when the new government is formulated.

I wish the president elect can make him the Minister of petroleum.
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by kayusely70(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
I pity the woman! So sad and painful to know that Obi has also not been treating her with respect and dignity.
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by famology(m): 5:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kikikikikikiki 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Zombiediots in the mud
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by lordally(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Pierocash:
I kept telling people not to take Beatrice Itubo serious ,she is Wike's stooge,some persons argued it.

It's propaganda! Can't you see?

Wike is trying to do anything possible to distract the Obidient movement. The woman is the legitimate LP candidate ignore wike he's scared

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by Frankie6835: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Fake news

I'm in Rivers state and I'm Obidient, no such news from our leader in ward 8 obia akpor. Come out and vote for lp
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by John4B: 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
This peeple or abi pimple of a man that was bought over by APC and has consequently been suspended by lp is claiming adopting PDP candidate, someone shud inform him that he's on his own.
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by Bubu4Sea: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by NSK4U(m): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Fake news from afonja dilapidated brown roofs
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by godofuck231: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Now they are beginning to see a larger picture, this was something obi could not see
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by DrDeuce: 5:54am On Mar 08, 2023
We want Beatrice.
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by ArewaNorth: 7:14am On Mar 08, 2023
athaboi:
Lol

Nonsensical ideoly, always voting out of ethno-religious bigotry or political bitterness rather than competence and capacity!
Re: Rivers: Labour Party Adopts PDP Guber Candidate, Fubara For March 11 Poll by benzems(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2023
Fake News.

LP can't adopt PDP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest / Wow! Like Bakassi, Obudu Going, Going, Gone To Cameroon? / Late Umar Yar'adua With Turai In The Early 70s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.