Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,510 members, 7,836,963 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) (47711 Views)

Zulum Receives The Wives Of Presidential Candidates: Photo News / Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
stillme231:
next year... LP will win Edo trust me.

Koyoooooor! grin

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by stillme231: 6:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

Koyoooooor! grin
domon
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by being(m): 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Have u not observed politics long enough to know it is not about party? Other parties have won governorship in other states- was there a clear difference? We are rooting for Obi not the Labour party pls. Individual over party
Goddyrichie:
for ur information I don’t support any political parties and I’m not an ibo guy b4 una talk say LP na Igbo get ham but let look at it since apc and PDP Don Dey rule us what development that come out from this country what achievement why can’t we try another party and see instead of us to do that we scatter it because of tribalism and religion that’s really really bad and sad in this country
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by xpansion(m): 6:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Chinedu is not someone that should be contesting for political office

A leader is someone who has foresight and matured enough to manage his personal life and control his outburst.

This alone disqualifies GRV. He has no filter upstairs and goes to public spaces to spit out bigotry statements and this is someone that knows he has a political ambition.
So I won’t trust the 4th largest economy in the hands of someone like that.
It goes a long way to shows he isn’t matured enough to manage a political position

Sanwo Olu may not be perfect but he is by far the best among the candidates. Although he might have had some shortcomings but that’s not enough to trade him for a character like GRV chinedu.

We know some people don’t care whether he is competent or not, and no matter what, all they know is thumbprint Elup. That is idiotic.

But before u join some of these people to make irrational decisions, ask yourself and tell yourself the truth the reason behind your choice.

Would you just follow follow and thumbprint elup regardless if the person you are eluping for is an idiot? Of course you are smarter than that.

Think before you vote

Ronu!!

My reason is we are tired of godfatherism. Tinubu has held Lagos for too long. How can one man wield that much power. Also, we need to let politicians know true power lies within the masses

Ronu
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by ejimatic: 6:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
NigerianAngelo:
Here are the twenty-four (24) Labour Party Gubernatorial Candidates in the nation for the 2023 Gubernatorial elections.

God grant all the better qualified their heart desires.
. IGBOS party LP wants to take over Lagos Can APC take over Enugu and Anambra ? Let wait and see how this this political tomfoolery will unfold on Saturday!
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by welis1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Now
They ve
Realised
That
Our
PVC
is
More
STRUCTURED
than
Their
Ballot snatching
STRUCTURE.

LETS USE IT ONCE MORE TO CLEAR THE WAY.

OBEDIENT S ALL THE WAY
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Moventist: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Felabrity:
LP candidates likely to win their elections:

(Depending on how rooted they are)
Plateau candidate chance 90%
Abia candidate 80%
Rivers 60%
Lagos 40%
The rest under 30%

This is the reality on ground, PO winning their states does not mean they will have an easy ride
Stop dreaming
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by raskymonojendor: 6:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
xpansion:

My reason is we are tired of godfatherism. Tinubu has held Lagos for too long. How can one man wield that much power. Also, we need to let politicians know true power lies within the masses

Ronu
And Peter Obi brought Obiano to lord over the people of Anambra as a godfather. Until Obiono cut his head off. He is now eyeing Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by delvzy(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
I want people to put the presidential election drama aside. They should come out once more to exercise their civil franchise.
Beware of aspirants that are too quick to promise heaven on earth. Vote wisely, as your decision could determine what happens in the next 4yrs.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Mwabi: 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
garfield1:

They will clear southern kaduna and win chikun in kaduna central
Go and look at the presidential election results southern Kaduna will not give the labour block votes even obi did not get bpock impact he lose some local government to pdp and apc. mark my words he will not get reasonable number of votes there. the election is between apc and pdp.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by ImpregnaTor(m): 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Killermamba:

Ebonyi please vote labour party oooo, the guy na my friend uncle. He has been a pillar to them since they lost their parents. The man na good man to the core
Someone is saying their is no LP candidate in Ebonyi

What's with that?
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by akins088(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
Pele
Massiveglory:
OBIDIENTS nationwide, let us do the needful.

The news from rivers state is a fake news.
The Labour party candidate is very much in the race.

The useless structure that joined themselves to fubara and wike is the structure we came to dismantle.
Wike and anyone associated with him must be disgraced.
It is a patriotic duty .
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by akins088(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lagos or wetin? U no like lasgidis?
Penguin2:
We should be able to get:-
Lagos
Abia
Enugu
Rivers
Delta
Plateau
Kaduna
Ebonyi(maybe)

Won’t be a bad start.

The structure they’ve been asking for will soon structure.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Image123(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
BossGerald:

The only unfortunate thing here is your ethnic bigotry.

Ethnic bigotry? Is any of the candidates really of different ethnicity?
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Thegamingorca(m): 7:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Why was Dr Betty Edu the APC prostitute now saying LP has no candidate in cross river
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Risentouch(m): 7:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
Felabrity:

Abia candidate 80%
Rivers 60%
Lagos 40%
The rest under 30%

This is the reality on ground, PO winning their states does not mean they will have an easy ride

The bolded is 100% the guy doesn't even have a contender
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Heavensent01(m): 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Crimecity:

See what a supposed graduate typed.

because he didn't type what suit your foolishness is not making sense now?

If Buhari had performed well and didn't introduced naira redesign obi wouldn't have gain momentum over Atiku close opponent

Obi inherited ipob, endsars plus brainwashed youths that have never step to the state he governed with lies and incompetence

believe me LP won't get that favourites votes next Saturday you can quote me after the election, if LP win 2 governorship election outside of southeast next week sat I will use their logo for a week here
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Goddyrichie(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Image123:

Is it Sanwo olu that made you suffer? Is he the one making decisions at the federal level?
I don’t blame sanwo olu and 4 ur information they’re some people in apc that I still like but I dislike d party
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by DeGLORIOUS: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Felabrity:

Abia candidate 80%
Rivers 60%
Lagos 40%
The rest under 30%

You got it 90% wrong on plateau. Plateau is PDP. WATCH OUT
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Imemine: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Felabrity:

Abia candidate 80%
Rivers 60%
Lagos 40%
The rest under 30%

Enugu is 100%
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by BossGerald: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Image123:

Ethnic bigotry? Is any of the candidates really of different ethnicity?

I should be the one asking you that.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Image123(m): 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
BossGerald:

I should be the one asking you that.

Seeing i asked first, do you know?
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by madjune(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
stillme231:
that's what the government want you to do, d more u stay home, it's easier for Dem to rig...the case is in court, let's have hope.. go ahead and vote...play ur path abeg

Who controls the court?

No be human Nigerians those Judges be?
If Tinubu or APC offers them millions of dollars for a favorable judgment; you think you will get a normal verdict?

Most of you don't know how rotten your government has become or you do but chose to be naive about it.

Money rules the land where the people are hungry.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
Image123:

Some emotionally, more intelligently. They saw through Obi's tribal and religious campaign. They are also eyewitnesses to Tinubu's governance and vision of Lagos, a clear track record other candidates could not boast of.

Keep decieving yourself.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by BossGerald: 8:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Image123:

Seeing i asked first, do you know?

If you know, why are you playing tribalism? Are you even a lagosian abi you migrated from your ekiti villageMm
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Killermamba: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
ImpregnaTor:
Someone is saying their is no LP candidate in Ebonyi

What's with that?
there was a dispute before, but he was declared winner few weeks ago by the supreme court
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by stuffs2002: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Penguin2:
We should be able to get:-
Lagos
Abia
Enugu
Rivers
Delta
Plateau
Kaduna
Ebonyi(maybe)

Won’t be a bad start.

The structure they’ve been asking for will soon structure.

You got all those states and many more on twitter

Another reason to wail since you will not get it in real life
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by garfield1: 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mwabi:
Go and look at the presidential election results southern Kaduna will not give the labour block votes even obi did not get bpock impact he lose some local government to pdp and apc. mark my words he will not get reasonable number of votes there. the election is between apc and pdp.

Obi won southern kaduna.he won 6 out of the 8 lgas
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Hollyharjii: 9:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Chinedu is not someone that should be contesting for political office

A leader is someone who has foresight and matured enough to manage his personal life and control his outburst.

This alone disqualifies GRV. He has no filter upstairs and goes to public spaces to spit out bigotry statements and this is someone that knows he has a political ambition.
So I won’t trust the 4th largest economy in the hands of someone like that.
It goes a long way to shows he isn’t matured enough to manage a political position

Sanwo Olu may not be perfect but he is by far the best among the candidates. Although he might have had some shortcomings but that’s not enough to trade him for a character like GRV chinedu.

We know some people don’t care whether he is competent or not, and no matter what, all they know is thumbprint Elup. That is idiotic.

But before u join some of these people to make irrational decisions, ask yourself and tell yourself the truth the reason behind your choice.

Would you just follow follow and thumbprint elup regardless if the person you are eluping for is an idiot? Of course you are smarter than that.

Think before you vote

Ronu!!

Lemme ask you this simp question
Please who did you voted for during presidential election?
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
Image123:

Don't overrate yourself or cry foul after Saturday elections. LP has nothing to win any state government elections except in the South East and maybe Lagos(which is an unfortunate thing). Vote intelligently, not emotionally.

Una talk pass this one na grin
Even talk se Obi no go win one polling unit outside Anambra grin grin how far,how market grin
We are crushing any evil PdApc structure and hardship, suffering on sight all over Nigeria.
This evil fifth columnist continue to borrow senselessly and unrepentantly undecided make We no dey do lukman oo,this politifcians fit sell this Country for our very before.
Pull down PdApc structure.
Build a PEOPLE'S STRUCTURE.
Up Labour.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Proudlyomonna: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
stuffs2002:

You got all those states and many more on twitter

Another reason to wail since you will not get it in real life

Haha this one is still in the Twitter phrase grin grin
Twitter LP now has 2 olokadas in the Rep o cheesy
If there's one thing last election taught Us us that We plenty pass Una grin grin grin
Na so una just dey edit una heads for campaign make e be like se una plenty grin
Comot INEC Structureless party for don send your evil Apc Structure of suffering and hardship to early retirement.
E lo tu ile yin se,tori ojo repkete nbe lo no grin grin
Pull down PdApc structure.
Build a PEOPLE'S STRUCTURE.
Up Labour.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by davidluv(m): 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Felabrity:

Abia candidate 80%
Rivers 60%
Lagos 40%
The rest under 30%

I'm a plateau guy, Plateau is PDP. Mark my words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Troops Sack IPOB/ESN Enclave In Asaba, Capture Fighter, Fire Arms / El-Rufai: "This Is Why Buhari Loves Keyamo Like His Son" / Rhodes Vivour's Threat About Lagos Should Not Be Ignored By Police - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.