Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) (47707 Views)

Zulum Receives The Wives Of Presidential Candidates: Photo News / Labour Party Governorship Campaign In Abia (Video, Pictures) / BREAKING: APC Releases List Of Governorship Candidates From 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Sj11: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
GeneralPulal:

Who are you placing your bet on?
Lp will win more than one state on the 11th
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Image123(m): 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Crimecity:

See what a supposed graduate typed.

You mean every graduate must support LP?

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by garfield1: 3:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mwabi:
Which Kaduna are you talking about save this post even the second position is impossible for them talkless of winning. for other states I don't know much about them

They will clear southern kaduna and win chikun in kaduna central
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by OloyeVIII: 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Wah dey happin? Me nevr see my name oo!
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Uncle Akinwale Tawfiq of Oyo state LP is fighting on his own obidients no even send am.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 3:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Non of them will emerge. This is a different ball game.

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omoawoke:
angry

Chinedu is not someone that should be contesting for political office

A leader is someone who has foresight and matured enough to manage his personal life and control his outburst.

This alone disqualifies GRV. He has no filter upstairs and goes to public spaces to spit out bigotry statements and this is someone that knows he has a political ambition.
So I won’t trust the 4th largest economy in the hands of someone like that.
It goes a long way to shows he isn’t matured enough to manage a political position

Sanwo Olu may not be perfect but he is by far the best among the candidates. Although he might have had some shortcomings but that’s not enough to trade him for a character like GRV chinedu.

We know some people don’t care whether he is competent or not, and no matter what, all they know is thumbprint Elup. That is idiotic.

But before u join some of these people to make irrational decisions, ask yourself and tell yourself the truth the reason behind your choice.

Would you just follow follow and thumbprint elup regardless if the person you are eluping for is an idiot? Of course you are smarter than that.

Think before you vote

Ronu!!

If you like dig out all his tweets from 2009, I am in surulere already @lawanson.

LP all the way grin
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by SmartGadgetz: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ezmans:
APC I'll win abia and kaduna

WTF are you saying?
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by dinachi(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Felabrity:
LP candidates likely to win their elections:

(Depending on how rooted they are)
Plateau candidate chance 90%
Abia candidate 80%
Rivers 60%
Lagos 40%
The rest under 30%

This is the reality on ground, PO winning their states does not mean they will have an easy ride
include Enugu.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanwuliaExtra:

WHERE IS EDO STATE? cry

ELU P. . . . We fought for you o. Don’t leave us behind please! cry

8 seven states do not have Gubernatorial elections now... including Edo

Bal = 28 States.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Killermamba: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Massiveglory:
OBIDIENTS nationwide, let us do the needful.

The news from rivers state is a fake news. The useless structure that joined themselves to fubara and wike is the structure we came to dismantle.

The Labour party candidate is very much in the race.

Ebonyi please vote labour party oooo, the guy na my friend uncle. He has been a pillar to them since they lost their parents. The man na good man to the core

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by newnigerdelta00: 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Massiveglory:
OBIDIENTS nationwide, let us do the needful.

The news from rivers state is a fake news. The useless structure that joined themselves to fubara and wike is the structure we came to dismantle.

The Labour party candidate is very much in the race.

Owner go still lose Andrew liver salt
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Image123(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Make the election just dey free, fair and credible. Make INEC make use of BVAS and lock-in all results at the polling units. And make parties no use thugs and voters suppressions. I think any candidate can win if all the above are followed.

Any candidate doesn't just win elections. It is a game of numbers. The average person doesn't go through the stress of voting to gamble. They vote for what they know, that's the structure.

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Jones4190(m): 3:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
Felabrity:

Abia candidate 80%
Rivers 60%
Lagos 40%
The rest under 30%

This is the reality on ground, PO winning their states does not mean they will have an easy ride
labour party will never win Lagos

2 Likes

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by saintkeppy(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Felabrity:

Abia candidate 80%
Rivers 60%
Lagos 40%
The rest under 30%

The percentage is higher in Abia State than Plateau State, Rivers State percentage is lower than 60%
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Image123(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Draslo:

Bro remove Lagos from there. Last last they will come and say Lagos elections were rigged

LoLz, you are right though but Lagos has to be on its toes. Of all states i never expected them to be so gullible at the elections. i understand Lagos is the home base of Obi's social media support, asides his ipobic driven fans in the South East. But i didn't expect them to override sensible people who don't fall for tribal and religious sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

8 seven states do not have Gubernatorial elections now... including Edo

Bal = 28 States.

OK. Thank you. Fear kaaaaaaaaaaaash me. grin

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by danigbo(m): 3:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
I WILL ONLY RECOGNIZE TINUBU AS APC PRESIDENT. PETER OBI IS THE PRESIDENT COMMANDER IN CHIEF. FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Image123(m): 4:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
Juanmike:
I will vote with tears in my eyes come Saturday.

Why?
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by SweetyZinta(f): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
Afamed:
List of 24 Governorship jokers in Labour party

tongue tongue
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Image123(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Those people that voted BAT in SW states did they vote emotionally or intelligently

Some emotionally, more intelligently. They saw through Obi's tribal and religious campaign. They are also eyewitnesses to Tinubu's governance and vision of Lagos, a clear track record other candidates could not boast of.

2 Likes

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Image123(m): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kaiser20:

The same way you quoted that Obi votes will not be more than 100k votes in the Presidential election in Lagos state

i don't think i mentioned numbers, but i surely overrated the intelligence of voting residents of Lagos, having lived there also.

2 Likes

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by historic: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
garfield1:

Abia,Enugu,plateau

You can call them jokers all you want but the reality and fact on grand is that some of them will definitely win.. That's final!
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Image123(m): 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Godfullsam:

You cannot separate an average Obidient from emotion. They go together

It's unfortunate, i tried to warn them of this ipobic trait in the early days.

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by historic: 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Zico5:
They are counting Lagos, awon suegbe. The earlier they know this, Lagos is for sanwoolu and no one can take it. Igbo should go and fight for Enugu and Abia. That's the only state they can win. Know this and know peace

So the only people voting in Lagos are Igbos forgetting other tribes abi... They play, just they play.
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Image123(m): 4:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Vote intelligently just like Nigerians have been doing since 1999...!

Look at Delta, Cross River, Edo, Abia, etc... Have they been voting emotionally for years?!!

Where have their intelligent votes gotten them?!!

Are the states you mentioned performing well or better than Lagos by any indices?
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Penguin2:
We should be able to get:-
Lagos
Abia
Enugu
Rivers
Delta
Plateau
Kaduna
Ebonyi(maybe)

Won’t be a bad start.

The structure they’ve been asking for will soon structure.
Kaduna and Lagos.... Una too dey tresspass ... Win una east jeje

1 Like

Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Image123:

Are the states you mentioned performing well or better than Lagos by any indices?

Nope... What has your question got to do with my submission?!
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Image123:

Don't overrate yourself or cry foul after Saturday elections. LP has nothing to win any state government elections except in the South East and maybe Lagos(which is an unfortunate thing). Vote intelligently, not emotionally.
Abeg no even add Lagos abeg... They should go to their south east
Re: List of The 24 Labour Party Governorship Candidates (Photo) by Dottormentor: 4:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Structureless you mean? Anuofia

Penguin2:
We should be able to get:-
Lagos
Abia
Enugu
Rivers
Delta
Plateau
Kaduna
Ebonyi(maybe)

Won’t be a bad start.

The structure they’ve been asking for will soon structure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Policeman Shot Dead At Checkpoint In Onitsha, Patrol Van Burnt (Disturbing Pix) / House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.