Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,899 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria (2813 Views)

How The Mighty Has Fallen Part 2: Zenith Bank Nigeria / Titan Trust Bank Takes Over Union Bank, Nigeria's Second Oldest Bank / World Bank: Nigeria's Growth Lags Africa As Inflation, Poverty, Crime Rises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by majesticguy: 2:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
Zenith bank have really frustrated the living day light out of me. This my 4th failed transaction this week alone, i am not even talking about the one of previous weeks. My account has been debited, yet the recipients haven't received their fund and no refund so far has been made to my account.

The painful part was that for one of the transactions, i had to pay thrice as a result of network problem, i was debited thrice yet the recipient hasn't gotten the funds yet, Biko! Who did I offend Kwan?

Don't even get me started on the business error form which you have to fill to get a reversal on your money. That one is a big scam, all thanks to the lackadaisical attitude of customer care, If you don't follow it up, you are OYO.

I think my best bet would be to go cause a scene at their banking hall tomorrow, maybe, that would spur them to action to do what is required of them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by hisgrace090: 3:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Zenith bank have suffered their customers this troublesome season as only their atm transfer goes sometime while their phone transfer never work again.

4 Likes

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Septagon: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Don't blame banks.blame emefiele for introducing a stu.pid idea when Nigeria as a whole has no good internet infrastructure.imagine transaction I wud have done with cash,I had to transfer twice to the lucky woman and now she is telling me stories.

5 Likes

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Open an opay wallet.Your funds will be safe.Every fail transaction you undertake will be reversed back into your account.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by egopersonified(f): 6:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Same Zenith bank I use daily or another Zenith bank? You haven't complained to customer care but you want to go and cause a scene. Which violence free scene will be worse than the man that stripped naked and was crying for his money? I am beginning to suspect opay and palmpay agents, the other day there was a voice message about closing all accounts with Zenith, first bank, gtb, etc and putting your money in opay. Now a thread about a fallen Zenith bank.

Immediately the cashless policy was implemented, Zenith was the first to crash because they had more online, ussd and mobile banking customers. It took them two weeks to get their act together. I was doing night vigil for those two weeks to pay and check all the transfers customers made. The mobile app has being working well for over 2 weeks now. I don't use ussd, so I don't know about that. It's first bank, gtb, uba and a few others that are having network issues now. Which one is now 'how the mighty has fallen' ?

2 Likes

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by WetSmoke: 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
If there is anyone that has seen shege in their hands it’s me. I went shopping and credited the shop owner, I got a debit alert and he also saw his credit alert.
Later in the evening I got a reversal. I was afraid the man might think it’s a fake alert, it was on a Saturday, so the next working day I went to his shop with my mum. I asked him if he remembered me, he said he did. I told him the money got reversed and here is his cash. He blessed me that I was a good person and prayed for me.
About a week later zenith bank deducted that money from my account, I was livid. I called them and rained hell. I had to now go back to the man to tell him they later took the money again.
Or is it the one someone transferred 8000 and was debited 80,000 even though she received an alert of 8000 debit. That bank don finish

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by lyriclekidd(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
Until una go open kuda opay or palmpay for day to day transactions, una go complain tire..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Impersonator2: 7:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Revolution2022:
Open an opay wallet.Your funds will be safe.Every fail transaction you undertake will be reversed back into your account.

stop telling them bro, don't you know if they come here now and crowd opay and palmpay, there will be traffic and we will also start having network issues too like them.
Abeg leave am mek him carry hin problem

1 Like

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Rodimi20000000: 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
.5??)),;(
Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Pinterest: 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
egopersonified:
Same Zenith bank I use daily or another Zenith bank? You haven't complained to customer care but you want to go and cause a scene. Which violence free scene will be worse than the man that stripped naked and was crying for his money? I am beginning to suspect opay and palmpay agents, the other day there was a voice message about closing all accounts with Zenith, first bank, gtb, etc and putting your money in opay. Now a thread about a fallen Zenith bank.

Immediately the cashless policy was implemented, Zenith was the first to crash because they had more online, ussd and mobile banking customers. It took them two weeks to get their act together. I was doing night vigil for those two weeks to pay and check all the transfers customers made. The mobile app has being working well for over 2 weeks now. I don't use ussd, so I don't know about that. It's first bank, gtb, uba and a few others that are having network issues now. Which one is now 'how the mighty has fallen' ?

The mobile app that doesn’t work or my phone or another one. Telling me there’s no internet connection when I have enough data.

Or the shitty USSD that never does what you requested for.

Is it my money that was debited over a month now and haven’t been reversed. I chose not to go and display in the bank but if it happens again, omo my own display go pass that man wey you dey talk own.

Lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Seunosewar:

stop telling them bro, don't you know if they come here now and crowd opay and palmpay, there will be traffic and we will also start having network issues too like them.
Opay is already crowded.But the server is large enough to contain traffic.Most network issues at banks are sabotage on the part of their tech staff.
Check opay users in Google Play store.

1 Like

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Slynation(m): 8:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
WetSmoke:
If there is anyone that has seen she he I. Their hands it’s me. I went shopping and credited the shop owner, I got a debit alert and he also saw his credit alert.
Later in the evening I got a reversal. I was afraid the man might think it’s a fake alert, it was on a Saturday, so the next working day I went to his shop with my mum. I asked him if he remembered me, he said he did. I told him the money got reversed and here is his cash. He blessed me that I was a good person and prayed for me.
About a week later zenith bank deducted that money from my account, I was livid. I called them and rained hell. I had to now go back to the man to tell him they later took the money again.
Or is it the one someone transferred 8000 and was debited 80,000 even though she received an alert of 8000 debit. That bank don finish
😂😅😂😅
Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Slynation(m): 8:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
egopersonified:

Please just keep kwayet if something like this haven't happened to you, 39/100 is still F9...!!

1 Like

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Passionet: 10:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
It's really sad with what's happening to zenith. This artificial naira scarcity has revealed the banks that will stand the test of time and zenith is not among them.

3 Likes

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Passionet: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
Seunosewar:

This doesn't make sense because as of present, opay and palmpay are running massive adverts everywhere online. It's not what you wrote that will stop them from having more people come in.

2 Likes

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Kharol1234: 12:22am On Mar 08, 2023
For 3days now ussd code it's not working I just weak for that bank...

1 Like

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Alusiizizi(m): 3:10am On Mar 08, 2023
Revolution2022:
Opay is already crowded.But the server is large enough to contain traffic.Most network issues at banks are sabotage on the part of their tech staff.

Pray tell, why would tech staff want to sabotage? Makes no sense whatsoever. What do they have to gain?

2 Likes

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Madmazel99(m): 6:22am On Mar 08, 2023
WetSmoke:
If there is anyone that has seen she he I. Their hands it’s me. I went shopping and credited the shop owner, I got a debit alert and he also saw his credit alert.
This is so funny 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Curious346: 7:22am On Mar 08, 2023
lyriclekidd:
Until una go open kuda opay or palmpay for day to day transactions, una go complain tire..
carbon one finance app is still the best . Quote me anywhere

1 Like

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Rickmann: 10:11am On Mar 08, 2023
majesticguy:
Zenith bank have really frustrated the living day light out of me. This my 4th failed transaction this week alone, i am not even talking about the one of previous weeks. My account has been debited, yet the recipients haven't received their fund and no refund so far has been made to my account.

The painful part was that for one of the transactions, i had to pay thrice as a result of network problem, i was debited thrice yet the recipient hasn't gotten the funds yet, Biko! Who did I offend Kwan?

Don't even get me started on the business error form which you have to fill to get a reversal on your money. That one is a big scam, all thanks to the lackadaisical attitude of customer care, If you don't follow it up, you are OYO.

I think my best bet would be to go cause a scene at their banking hall tomorrow, maybe, that would spur them to action to do what is required of them.

Sometime Last month I went to a restaurant to have lunch after which I ended up paying for my meal 3 times cos of the zenith issues. I followed them on twitter and complained even sent a mail. Till this date nothing was refunded.

My advise to people is to really be careful with the way they use zenith bank. Don't put all ur money in that bank. These are scary times for zenith bank.

1 Like

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by MrPADDY(m): 11:27am On Mar 08, 2023
Many banks in Nigeria now experience one form of transaction failures or another. It is just that some are able to get solutions fast, while for others, the failures persist.
This reminds me of the story we read late last year that many experienced banks IT personnels had resigned from Nigerian banks for greener pasture abroad.

For Online payments assistance, contact us at
https://paddydigital.com
Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Favouradekemi: 11:12pm On Mar 12, 2023
I have to report a scam here in case anyone knows the guy. I complained on twitter to zenith bank about my inability to transfer money out of my zenith bank account, and a guy named Emmanuel Okezie disguised as a zenith bank official (using the zenith bank image) and then he asked me to text him on WhatsApp. I did that and he requested some details which I provided. Je took 100,000 out of my bank into his Palmpay account. Unfortunately for him, Palmpay uses your actual phone number as account number. This is his number 07040376346. His account has been frozen, I heard that he received over 2million naira that same day and moved most of the money out. If you have any information on this guy, please send to me via favourfavour679@gmail.com. PS. I have screenshots as evidence against him.

1 Like

Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2023
Favouradekemi:
I have to report a scam here in case anyone knows the guy. I complained on twitter to zenith bank about my inability to transfer money out of my zenith bank account, and a guy named Emmanuel Okezie disguised as a zenith bank official (using the zenith bank image) and then he asked me to text him on WhatsApp. I did that and he requested some details which I provided. Je took 100,000 out of my bank into his Palmpay account. Unfortunately for him, Palmpay uses your actual phone number as account number. This is his number 07040376346. His account has been frozen, I heard that he received over 2million naira that same day and moved most of the money out. If you have any information on this guy, please send to me via favourfavour679@gmail.com. PS. I have screenshots as evidence against him.

How many times will they tell you people not to give out sensitive info?!

Your loss could have been avoided
Re: How The Mighty Has Fallen: Zenith Bank Nigeria by Kobicove(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2023
Revolution2022:

Why would a tech staff want to sabotage the business of his employer when he knows it will cost him his job on the long run if the business fails? undecided

(1) (Reply)

PHCN (NEPA) Wants To Increase Electricity Tariff / Free Fixed Odds Trading Guide / Need-2-know Tips About Crude Oil Transactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.