Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? (2026 Views)

Why Do Rich Men Deceive We Poor Men Like This??? (PICTURES) / Why Do Men Like To Sleep With Their House Helps? / What Could He Be Doing Spending 4hours And More In The Bathroom? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 4:42pm On Mar 07, 2023

Don't want it on front page.
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Snitch24(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
Slap him
A very hot one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by rickpat(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
you are about to be deceived by that lustful pastor of yours...when he finally has his way with you,the world will never believe your story,instead they will say you seduced a man of God...you better place him, where he belongs...

my advise to you,as a young woman,never get close to any pastor..let it be church business and ends in church...what gives him the right to even visit a single lady without notice?..be wise..good luck..

sorry if I was harsh though,but I don't do this pastor-brethen relationship..not my thing..we see in church.. Except I need the pastor and call him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 4:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
Snitch24:
Slap him
A very hot one

LoL... 😂
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 4:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
rickpat:
you are about to be deceived by that lustful pastor of yours...when he finally has his way with you,the world will never believe your story,instead they will say you seduced a man of God...you better place him, where he belongs...

my advise to you,as a young woman,never get close to any pastor..let it be church business and ends in church...what gives him the right to even visit a single lady without notice?..be wise..good luck..

sorry if I was harsh though,but I don't do this pastor-brethen relationship..not my thing..we see in church.. Except I need the pastor and call him

Ok.
Thanks
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 5:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
EriMma1:
■ I'm a very staunch Christian. One who respects the anointing on any true man of God. Im also a dedicated worker in my denomination and I don't mean your regular eyeservice worker but one who does it out of great conviction with as a result of my personal relationship with God. I'm a loner. I hardly relate or interact except occasionally and I try to keep it minimal after which I withdraw back into my shell. Recently, an MOG has been doing some things I find quite disturbing. The first time he did it, I was not happy and even though I tried to wave it off like it's nothing, I knew within me it wasn't right and I just don't feel comfortable around him any more.
Now, here it is. He came around my area and decided to stop over at my place. I was shocked to see him when I opened the door. With the surprise on my face, I greeted him and as I made to move back a bit because we were to close for comfort, he started touching my tummy asking why it's so big. I quickly moved back forcing a laughter and told him I just finished eating that's why and he said come come, why are you running from me? ... Huh... I moved away quickly looking at him in shock. He now left. This is a married man.
■ The same thing happened again recently. I'm tired!! I no longer feel comfortable around him and I don't want to embarrass him but I want it to stop cos I can't continue to laugh like it's cool for him to be doing that to me. I can be calm and very nasty if I loose my cool. Please how do I politely tell him he's getting too close for comfort. Meanwhile his wife is a very jealous woman. Should I stop attending the church?
1. Religion is like mental enslavement. God never gave men religion as it is instead built on a foundation of lies to deceive and delude gullible individuals such as yourself by using the name of God. As revealed by your mog's violation there, he sees you as a loner who will submit more than likely submit to his advances as a slave of his. So, you decide! Are you going to allow the predator cum mog to continue to violate your space thinking by allowing him that somehow your god of religion is pleased with you? Or are you going to step up and put him in his place which is probably behind bars with all other sexual deviants such as himself belong. undecided

2. You are probably not his first victim and you are many not going to be his last. So, if you don't snap out of the religious delusion to see what is before you, I am afraid you will end up scarred for living foolishly blaming God when He gave you too a brain with which to reason these things out for yourself with. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 5:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Religion is like mental slavery, and as revealed by the violation of you by your mog there, he sees you as a loner who will submit to his advances as a slave of his. So, you decide, are you going to allow the man to continue to violate your space thinking by allowing him that somehow your god of religion is pleased with you? Or are you going to step up and put him in his place which is probably behind bars with all other sexual deviants such as himself belong. undecided

2. You are probably not his first victim and you are many not going to be his last. So, if you don't snap out of the religious delusion to see what is before you, I am afraid you will end up scarred for living foolishly blaming God when He gave you too a brain with which to reason these things out for yourself with. undecided

It's complicated. You won't understand but I'm praying earnestly for a way out. Don't want to go into details.

Will try within my capacity to prevent such from happening again in the meantime.

1 Like

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
EriMma1:
It's complicated. You won't understand but I'm praying earnestly for a way out. Don't want to go into details.
■ Will try within my capacity to prevent such from happening again in the meantime.
1. That is instead a lie! There is nothing complicated about any of these things. We pretend they are complicated in order that we may hold on to the lies we have been fed and have also fed ourselves as a result. undecided

2. You will try? Wow...you think that predator who is after you hasn't encountered folks like you before and even prevailed? You have a brain and a mouth much like he does. Stop letting lies of other men, even those who turn out no better than the sexual predators out there, rule over your life and existence. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by tommy589(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2023
Why calling him MOG when you already know you are better WOG than him. When you don't give in,the crafty wolf would malign you to his jealous wife.

Move on without hesitation
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That is instead a lie! There is nothing complicated about any of these things. We pretend they are complicated in order that we may hold on to the lies we have been fed and have also fed ourselves as a result. undecided

2. You will try? Wow...you think that predator who is after you hasn't encountered folks like you before and even prevailed? You have a brain and a mouth much like he does. Stop letting lies of other men, even those who turn out no better than the sexual predators out there, rule over your life and existence. undecided

Dey calm down abeg..

1 Like

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 5:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
tommy589:
Why calling him MOG when you already know you are better WOG than him. When you don't give in,the crafty wolf would malign you to his jealous wife.

I will by God's grace.
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
EriMma1:
Dey calm down abeg..
That you think being calm is a good thing in your state means you don't even begin to understand what has already happened to you. undecided
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 5:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
EriMma1:
I will by God's grace.
You move on after already being violated by him so he can continue to other women? Are you for real? Are you any better than him? So you don't even consider raising the alarm so that others will not fall for his prank in much the same way that you already have? undecided
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
tommy589:

Exactly how is she better than him? Make una no dey use God dey lie left and right abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 5:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Exactly how is she better than him? Make una no dey use God dey lie left and right abeg! undecided

Smh..
Very Hasty in your judgement and conclusions.
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2023
EriMma1:
Smh.. Very Hasty in your judgement and conclusions.
Hasty? Are you insinuating that the man did not show up at your home uninvited? Are you saying you lied about the man touching your tummy or something?

Look, I am being honest. God has absolutely nothing to do with this man or what happened to you here. You were assaulted by a sexual predator, so why run behind the mention of God when all you need do is take action against the one who assaulted you? undecided
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by tommy589(m): 6:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Hasty? Are you insinuating that the man did not show up at your home uninvited? Are you saying you lied about the man touching your tummy or something?

Look, I am being honest. God has absolutely nothing to do with this man or what happened to you here. You were assaulted by a sexual predator, so why run behind the mention of God when all you need do is take action against the one who assaulted you? undecided

In your own words she was assaulted by a sexual predator. Is she not better than him now?

Who first touch na him start fight!

1 Like

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 6:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
tommy589:
■In your own words she was assaulted by a sexual predator. Is she not better than him now?
■ Who first touch na him start fight!
1. We know she is a victim but that doesn't mean she is less a sinner than he is when it comes to God, right? So, let's leave God and His mention off of this. undecided

2. Of course, the predator started. undecided
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Again, calm down.
The reason I'm not trying to be so loud about the whole thing is because he's not that kind of person or should I say, I don't know him to be like that as he has always been a very respectful and quiet man of God. So, I don't think calling him a sexual predator is a good idea. No. He may have derailed a bit like every other human being but that doesn't mean he's been doing it or he's always been like that. Please let's tread with caution here.

He may not even know he's Crossing boundaries. All I want is advice on how to politely tell him to stop.
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
EriMma1:
■ Again, calm down. The reason I'm not trying to be so loud about the whole thing is because he's not that kind of person or should I say, I don't know him to be like that as he has always been a very respectful and quiet man of God.
■ So, I don't think calling him a sexual predator is a good idea. No. He may have derailed a bit like every other human being but that doesn't mean he's been doing it or he's always been like that. Please let's thread with caution here.
He may not even know he's Crossing boundaries. All I want is advice on how to politely tell him to stop.
1. See delusion! He clearly revealed that he is no different from your average sexual predator out there but you seem to be seeking comfort in the delusion he has fed you up until that point. So, I guess I should ask you why you want to do that to yourself. undecided

2. CHEEZUSSSS!!! He derailed a bit and showed up at your door, not once but twice, going as far as to place his hand on your stomach in that? WOW!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

3. ROFLMAO!
grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Religion na real evil abeg! grin

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. See delusion! He clearly revealed that he is no different from your average sexual predator out there but you seem to be seeking comfort in the delusion he has fed you up until that point. So, I guess I should ask you why you want to do that to yourself. undecided

2. CHEEZUSSSS!!! He derailed a bit and showed up at your door, not once but twice, going as far as to place his hand on your stomach in that? WOW!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

3. ROFLMAO!
grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Religion na real evil abeg! grin

Who's practicing religion?

Anyways, your opinion.
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
EriMma1:
■Who's practicing religion? Anyways, your opinion.
1. Religion — mental mind control of other men — is exactly the reason why you caught up trying to rationalize what this sexual predator did to you. If it all were my opinion, you would not be here trying to make excuses for why a grown man showed up at your door and started feeling you up even then. undecided
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 7:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Religion — mental mind control of other men — is exactly the reason why you caught up trying to rationalize what this sexual predator did to you. If it all were my opinion, you would not be here trying to make excuses for why a grown man showed up at your door and started feeling you up even then. undecided

You are all the same.
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 7:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
EriMma1:
You are all the same.
Apparently not since you are loaded up with excuses in your desperate attempt there to deny the facts as they have presented themselves to you. The man basically invaded your private space yet you think you feel you need to cover up his sins against you. What gives you the audacity to accuse any other if you are willing to excuse this man's ills? . undecided
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 7:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Apparently not since you are loaded up with excuses in your desperate attempt there to deny the facts as they have presented themselves to you. The man basically invaded your private space yet you think you feel you need to cover up his sins against you. What gives you the audacity to accuse any other if you are willing to excuse this man's ills? . undecided

You gave me the audacity by continually judging this fellow you hardly know.

Biko, korkor, let me hear word.
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
EriMma1:
■You gave me the audacity by continually judging this fellow you hardly know.
■ Biko, korkor, let me hear word.
1. I am judging this fellow? You forget that you are the one who created this thread indicating alarm at being... did you not? shocked

2. shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by EriMma1: 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:

2. shocked shocked shocked shocked

tongue tongue tongue
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by kkins25(m): 7:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:

I won't be surprised if she has come to just find excuses to do what's in jer mind already.. Trust me, the lot of them often bend the knee when it comes to their MOG.. If the MOG is even wealthy, tgat makes matters worse. She wants some of that status😁
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by kkins25(m): 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
EriMma1:

tongue tongue tongue
Madam if you want pastor to mount you, please do it with one chest. Irrespective of kind of man, we all want that coochie.
Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
kkins25:
I won't be surprised if she has come to just find excuses to do what's in jer mind already.. Trust me, the lot of them often bend the knee when it comes to their MOG.. If the MOG is even wealthy, tgat makes matters worse. She wants some of that status😁
My mind is that she finds a way to take her brain back from these religious MOnGrels after this experience alone. But, as you said, she may only be looking for excuses to go all the way pretending what she may be doing will somehow honor God. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Kobojunkie: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
EriMma1:
tongue tongue tongue
In this world, one thing is clear. If you don't use your brain, someone else will use it against you. Your sexual predator of a MOG who has carefully filled your head with lies up to this point seems to be the one pulling the strings still as is apparent from your defenses of his actions up to this point. He came into this world naked as you did from his mother's womb and with only one brain — approximately the same size and volume as yours there. For you to then decide it ok to submit your own brain to the delusions of another person clearly indicates you don't value yourself much. Work on that and you will realize that those people you call MOGs are all liars... they don't know more about God than you do. They are just as ignorant only they flaunt their ignorance using the name of God nothing more. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WHY ARE MEN LIKE THIS? IS IT RIGHT FOR AN MOG TO BE DOING THIS? by Oloki: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Is like she is in love with the so call pastor. She should follow her heart and stop wasting out times here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wives Are More Faithful In Marriage? / New Moms Guide / Mothers: That Funny Thing That Happened To You In Public During Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.