Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. (1510 Views)

American Woman Kills Her 3-Year-Old Daughter After Hearing Voices From TV (Pix) / Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil / Mother Pours Hot Water On Daughter In Lagos, Blames The Devil (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by AdeeT: 5:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
He's been telling me to jump off my balcony on the third floor, and it's beginning to sound scaringly sweet damn.
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
I remember you very well. Could it be as a result of what transpired between you and your girlfriend’s friend? It seems she left you and didn’t forgive you, I won’t blame her though . I just read your previous thread, that lady was your soulmate and your helper spiritually but you messed up. She would have forgiven you if it was someone else and not her best friend, I won’t forgive such either, I’ll take a long walk no matter how much I love the person. See a therapist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Goodbadbowy419: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2023
Then listen to him
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Jayzel: 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Power of local weed
It makes u think so foolishly & stupidly
Save up and buy urself a Canadian loud
It'll help you in discovery ur hidden talent
( if eventually u have any )
Speaking from experience bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Goodbadbowy419:
Then listen to him
Stop this, be kind with your words

3 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Goodbadbowy419: 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Tell me my words ain’t kind enough
Don’t you ever Quote me again
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Goodbadbowy419:

Tell me my words ain’t kind enough
Don’t you ever Quote me again
I just did undecided

3 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by minato12: 5:55pm On Mar 07, 2023
AdeeT:
He's been telling me to jump off my balcony on the third floor, and it's beginning to sound scaringly sweet damn.

eyah, sorry ooo, little samuel
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by AdeeT: 6:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lol lol lol and lol

Very funny comments and definitely some relief, IyaebeThegreat, to your question maybe or maybe not, but definitely I'm still being hurt, I can't move on, I keep changing them girls like a baby changing diapers. I'm just numb and cold to many things smiley I don't feel anything, and I don't know why.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
AdeeT:
Lol lol lol and lol

Very funny comments and definitely some relief, IyaebeThegreat, to your question maybe or maybe not, but definitely I'm still being hurt, I can't move on, I keep changing them girls like a baby changing diapers. I'm just numb and cold to many things smiley I don't feel anything, and I don't know why.
Take a break from the girls, stay single and keep yourself busy, stop looking for love and quick replacement, let love find you and don’t rush it this time.If not that I’m old and in my 60’s I would have given you a chance grin . Take good care of yourself
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by PoliteActivist: 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Jayzel:
Power of local weed
It makes u think so foolishly & stupidly
Save up and buy urself a Canadian loud
It'll help you in discovery ur hidden talent
( if eventually u have any )
Speaking from experience bro

How about colorado?
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by TheSourcerer: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I remember you very well. Could it be as a result of what transpired between you and your girlfriend’s friend? It seems she left you and didn’t forgive you, I won’t blame her though . I just read your previous thread, that lady was your soulmate and your helper spiritually but you messed up. She would have forgiven you if it was someone else and not her best friend, I won’t forgive such either, I’ll take a long walk no matter how much I love the person. See a therapist
Cognitive much ?! Indigo Child. smiley
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Richy4(m): 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
It's not difficult to tell the voice get thee behind me Satan angry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
AdeeT:

What are you waiting for, you had the time to sit down and type this, and even add that the voice sounds sweet, well, then. Go right off the roof, jump and go meet him, then he'll sing for u.
I think you're looking for cheap attention, there're ppl with real issues, If your schizophrenic and in 9ja, you can as well jump now.
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Blackpowers101: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
AdeeT:

fast get palm fruit, the soft ones, get salt, put 4 of it in a dry pot, let it heat for a while, 15 minutes, bring down and chew them one after the other, for each one you put in your mouth just say am not ready. The voices will go forever
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by nedekid: 12:18am On Mar 08, 2023
AdeeT:

Better visit Yaba, let them inject you or give you anti depressant pills.

1 Like

Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Jayzel: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
PoliteActivist:

How about colorado?
That one na for resetting of the brain
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by dnawah(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdeeT:

why listen to him?
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Vickho: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Goodbadbowy419:
Then listen to him
grin
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Vickho: 7:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jayzel:
Power of local weed It makes u think so foolishly & stupidly Save up and buy urself a Canadian loud It'll help you in discovery ur hidden talent ( if eventually u have any ) Speaking from experience bro
grin una no go kill person for this forum cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Vickho: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
why are you always controversial
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Jayzel: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vickho:
grin
una no go kill person for this forum cheesy

Is like u can relate too as well wink
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vickho:
why are you always controversial
I don’t really know honestly, I think I’m odd and always have contrary opinions.

1 Like

Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by imagrg(m): 7:40am On Mar 09, 2023
Too much ice, Colorado and weed mixed together. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 18, 2023
AdeeT:
Lol lol lol and lol

How are you doing, hope you’ve gotten over the evil thoughts and have seek the needed help? May God come through for you
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Reelmii: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2023
Even soso cannot help u on this..so just jump grin
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by blacksam01: 12:57pm On Mar 18, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

Iayebe....u keep me speechless with ur apt statement devoid of sentiment just like pocahuntas and that other female mode..

at the start of the election matters, u were here and there and i painted u badly in my mind...now i know i hv a big job of cleaning such paint...

u really impresse me dear
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2023
blacksam01:

Iayebe....u keep me speechless with ur apt statement devoid of sentiment just like pocahuntas and that other female mode..

at the start of the election matters, u were here and there and i painted u badly in my mind...now i know i hv a big job of cleaning such paint...

u really impresse me dear
lol it was nothing serious, let no one endanger their life because of any politician ooo. Life will go on. Thanks 🙏🏻
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by AdeeT: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How are you doing, hope you’ve gotten over the evil thoughts and have seek the needed help? May God come through for you

I'm not doing good my dear, I'm bout to write out my mind. I'll quote you in it.
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by AdeeT: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2023
nedekid:

Better visit Yaba, let them inject you or give you anti depressant pills.

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by AdeeT: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2023
Blackpowers101:
fast get palm fruit, the soft ones, get salt, put 4 of it in a dry pot, let it heat for a while, 15 minutes, bring down and chew them one after the other, for each one you put in your mouth just say am not ready. The voices will go forever

Thank you.
Re: I'm Hearing The Devil's Voice. by AdeeT: 3:31pm On Mar 24, 2023
Crenzywilliams:

What are you waiting for, you had the time to sit down and type this, and even add that the voice sounds sweet, well, then. Go right off the roof, jump and go meet him, then he'll sing for u.
I think you're looking for cheap attention, there're ppl with real issues, If your schizophrenic and in 9ja, you can as well jump now.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Nigerian Women Who Blackmail & Turn Innocent Girls To Sex Slave / Alert the police if You See Anyone With Black Dot On Palms / How I Got Scammed Of N80,500 Via The ATM Stand By A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.