Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) (50636 Views)

Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos) / Thugs Attack Vehicles Conveying Obidients To Venue Of Obi Lagos Rally / Rochas Okorocha Erects Another Statue Few Months To Handover (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
this confirms d fact dat most of these politicians always see us as idiots!

angry

2 Likes

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
PDP will finally be buried!

You guys have had ample time to repent and sin no more but you have taking the people for granted!

I keep saying it... Remove electoral fraud and violence, let elections be free and fair! You will see elected leaders going above and beyond to deliver dividends of democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by ottersberger(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
Racoon:
Sanwo-Olu is begging in Lagos while Mbah is also begging in Enugu. The operators of structure of criminality are begging the party of no structure. Ugwuanyi lost his Senatorial bid. So Mbah will loose his governorship election.

Sanwo-Olu is not from Lagos, is a Tinubu stooge, tainted and his government means a continuation of the Tinubu rape of Lagos. My OBIdient family, this is your chance to help the long-suffering people of Lagos, and finally, rescue her from those whose knees are on her neck.

2 Likes

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
In fact. . .

1 Like

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by mightiersa: 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
oyeb15:

Honestly, I don't know too. Yet, it's still not an impossible thing to do if he truly wants to.

How can d self imposed president perform beyond expectation when he already has heavy baggage. Expect people like Gadunje, hel Rufai, Yaya Bello, Fayemi, Wike,Fayose, Lai Mohamed ,Fashola as ministers. Buhari pro max.
Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Stanweezy:
Soludo will soon beg the Obidient he castigated

Soludo will not get a second term in Anambra,he will be voted out except if he goes back to the drawing board and make tangible achievements.

Anambra is my state,I know how upset people are with him already.

3 Likes

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by mekusmanuel(f): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Peter Mbah is desperate this time around. Yes, I could repeat myself again. Such is raising suspicion if actually he's going to deliver as he promised. I learnt he knelt down before the people to solicit for political support at a religious gathering. What a desperation!

1 Like

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by broadman20: 6:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Until I hear from the horse's mouth, I don't believe any reports that have to do with 'Obidients'.

Their political game is too dirty for my liking.

Hahahaha!

O pray you hear it loud and clear in your state so that you will believe it.

1 Like

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by wildkat: 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
dapsoneh:
Pressure ti wa Oo!
See wetin Obi don cause grin
Who else noticed since Obi's emergence, he has changed the narrative of the campaigns from road side amala eating, eating of roasted corn and helping some women fry akara to issues based campaigns?

Atleast urchins like wahalawahala are beginning to confirm what modern politics is all about

2 Likes

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by id4sho(m): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
E go reach everybody tongue

1 Like

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
If they vote for him, what of their own candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by dapsoneh: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
wildkat:

Atleast urchins like wahalawahala are beginning to confirm what modern politics is all about
Get ta t!
Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by ariesbull: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
PDP is dead
Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by theophorus(m): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
redcliff:

you know Buhari before you vote am twice? useless people

The words your wrote reflect the Values with which your parents raised you.

Listen, I stopped voting 12yrs ago. Because Nigeria problem is all of Us and our leaders are a Reflection of Us.
Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by bunmioguns(m): 6:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
I just like this man called Peter Obi

His integrity is really speaking for him

2 Likes

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by Saint99: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
The structureless Obidients are now the king makers.

3 Likes

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by juman(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
You are not from the state.
Go and contest in your great great great great grandfathers state.
Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by juman(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2023
PDP has failed them in the region.

1 Like

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by Truthshscrazy: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
grin
Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by stepriho(m): 7:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Twoclans:

Soludo will not get a second term in Anambra,he will be voted out except if he goes back to the drawing board and make tangible achievements.

Anambra is my state,I know how upset people are with him already.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Lolz
The fear of the Obidients

Our politicians should know that they can be voted out and not just think they can do anyhow and remain in power.....
Exactly, this is what I want people to understand, it not about peter obi, or obedients, let's all hold these politician accountable, when ever they perform badly we boot them out

1 Like

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by Poleski: 7:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Shameless crooks. This trick won't work. Obidients are going to vote LP top to bottom.

1 Like

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Creamypie:
Desperation go kill PDP. Mumu. L.p are the poor suffering masses> obedient. Defeat stares him facially. They had 23 years to work, but no way.

Lol grin don't mind the bloody fifth columnist grin
They are going to be sent packing.
Up Labour.

2 Likes

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
stepriho:

They say we don't have structure, so who exactly are they begging now

Hahaha abi ooo grin
They will crumble at the might of the common masses grin
The first Structure to Power according to Aristotle is the PEOPLE.
We will teach them.
Up Labour.

1 Like

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by Fadafada231(m): 7:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Adonai22:
Mbaaaaa

Hahaha nukwu mbaaa

2 Likes

Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by id4sho(m): 7:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Lolz
The fear of the Obidients

Our politicians should know that they can be voted out and not just think they can do anyhow and remain in power.....
Werey power mongers, the fear of rebellion & failure is the beginning of wisdom. All this executive rascals and rascals to be angry
Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by Isabi4lov: 7:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
grin grin just look at how politicians are begging, is our God not a merciful God grin , obviously He resist the proud and give grace to the humbled.
Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by kingyakos: 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
SmartPolician:

Four people tweeting in a room are causing a major upset across Nigeria's political scene.

Indeed, we live in interesting times.

No be lie...
Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Since PhD holders like Ikpeazu have failed the South East, maybe Okada riders in the Labour Party are better suited to rule.

U no talk about the yeyey professors of inec ni
Re: Peters Mbah Erects Billboards Asking Enugu Obidients To Vote For Him (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
AmotekunSW:
Those Peter Obi's UGM who killed that APC supporter will tear that billboard down.
Just like Agbado Tulumbu's thugs attacked people in Lagos on 25th Feb??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Policeman At Checkpoint In Delta, Set Van Ablaze (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits / List Of Heads Of Uniformed Agencies That Were Appointed By President Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.