Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,445 members, 7,830,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow (24140 Views)

Defection: Court Refuses APC’s Request To Sack Tambuwal / Fresh Bayelsa Election: INEC Rejects APC Request, Party Heads For Supreme Court / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by drlucky17: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
gawu1:
This what we call proactive measure.
Let That Pandora thief and his dunce supporters, ipob pigs continue with there wailing till 2031 while we enjoy ourselves.
a fool has spoken
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by fuelsaver: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
Apc na inec and inec na apc that's why they rigged in their favour. So allowing apc/Tinubu to inspect the BVAS/materials is to give inec opportunity to delete/reconfigure what they are clamouring for in order to delete the evidence of their misdeeds.
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by Lightorder: 8:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
Is this the kind of life this man has signed up to live until he returns to the grave. At his age ? This election has thrown up how dirty and dubious some elders I use to respect are
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by Spanki(f): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
gawu1:
Let That Pandora thief and his dunce supporters, ipob pigs continue with there wailing till 2031 while we enjoy ourselves.

You mean to say 2087 when these sets of wired idealogies must have been wiped out right? Even Obi will be dead by then. 😂🤣😁🤣😄😄😅 Including us🤣😂🤣😂😂😄😄😅
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by freemanq(m): 8:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
After inec chairman wasted billions of naira just to push their dirty games to the court to decide. Court will now decide to faith of common man tomorrow, but I won't be surprised if the court deliver his verdict to favor the Apc
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by Exceed15: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
gawu1:

Ehn this Muslim Muslim leadership una dey support.. una go hear am o. Buhari own na rehearsal o
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by Emir01: 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
There's no rigging anywhere. Obi and Atiku are just wasting their time. Have checked alot of results online
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by nurusystem(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
samogo1:
May God be on our side. May he defend the righteous and give back the mandate to the rightful owner.

Mumus obedient
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by Bennycollins: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
gawu1:
Let me ask what special enjoyment that the Tinubu presidency will avail you that you think others won't have? Can we know?
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by AFRICANJAMAICA: 9:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Once the winner is confirmed by the court, I expect all emotional and dirty politics to die down, abeg.

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by adekolaelect(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
ecolime:
They should watch him closely oo.. Him and his Engineers fit mistakenly wipe out the entire BVAS record.

He is not called Jagaban for no reason. Baba chop and clean mouth. A smooth criminal who leaves no traces. Wayo full hin head no be small.

Alagbari cheesy
Na only you get Al these wailing for head?

Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by Fearyourcreator: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
LosC:
But you won na.. Why inspect materials? grin
So make he no inspect again?
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by Chetas81(m): 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
ImoleNaija:
Once the winner is confirmed by the court, I expect all emotional and dirty politics to die down, abeg.
imolemycountry 🙏✌️😂

1 Like

Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by Espelbengz(m): 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Them losers..

quote author=LosC post=121556866]

Abeg which guys grin[/quote]
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by ayobaye(m): 11:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
BurialGround:
A thief wants to inspect materials and instruments of his robbery.

I don't know why people are funny this way. You said someone stole a mandate, he said no and he wants to prove it to the whole world that he's not the name they call his. Yet, you are still on his neck!!!

Let's give him chance to file for his defense as others were given chance to fight for their rights.
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by Karnice600: 12:15am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by Harni(m): 12:15am On Mar 08, 2023
gawu1:

See Tinubu urchin ooo, bet it with me, you will still come back here to beg for 2000# to chop.
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by Karnice600: 12:18am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by echodrum(m): 12:54am On Mar 08, 2023
gawu1:
Let That Pandora thief and his dunce supporters, ipob pigs continue with their wailing till 2031 while we enjoy ourselves.
Thief stole from you and decided to go to court. That's what you called proactive. Well done
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by fr3do(m): 3:38am On Mar 08, 2023
Good
They should make their copies, they will be defeated in the court
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by gawu1: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Harni:

See Tinubu urchin ooo, bet it with me, you will still come back here to beg for 2000# to chop.
Hay, you this pigson, it's like you are new on nairaland. Go take torturial from your elderly pigs on who I am on nairaland
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by gawu1: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bennycollins:
Let me ask what special enjoyment that the Tinubu presidency will avail you that you think others won't have? Can we know?
Number one thing and the only one thing is that Tinubu presidency confirms that you ipob pigs remain OSU of Nigeria for life.
Are you satisfy?
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by gawu1: 9:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Exceed15:

Ehn this Muslim Muslim leadership una dey support.. una go hear am o. Buhari own na rehearsal o
Na your own hear we go hear? By the way, what makes you think that we will not enjoy this Muslim Muslim leadership the Way you na enjoy Christian Christian leadership during Obidunce governorship in Anambra?
The kind treatment Buhari Muslim Christian leadership gave you na small thing. Just do even a pinch with this Muslim Muslim leadership and see if you no regret being into this world Nigerian slaves.
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by gawu1: 9:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
drlucky17:
a fool has spoken
And a wise factory made baby living with a supposed father has listened
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by gawu1: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
socialmediaman:

You’re enjoying yourself how? How does Tinubu’s whatever add N1 to your pocket?
If Obidunce's whatever take way N1 from you, you should know Tinubu whatever add N1 to my pocket
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by gawu1: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
socialmediaman:

You’re enjoying yourself how? How does Tinubu’s whatever add N1 to your pocket?
If Obidunce's whatever take way N1 from you, you should know Tinubu whatever add N1 to my pocket.
So allow me enjoy my Tinubu's whatever while you feel your obidunce's whatever.
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by gawu1: 10:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
afbstrategies:

Jumping the gun before the first shot is fired can be fatal, but urchins have ears that are just cosmetic grin
It will end up waste effort building gold apartment to house pigs where littered gutter water. The master will always be wiser.
But as usual, obidunce will hardly understand.
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by afbstrategies: 10:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
gawu1:

It will end up waste effort building gold apartment to house pigs where littered gutter water. The master will always be wiser.
But as usual, obidunce will hardly understand.

Who opened the cage for this one? Is that why you lost Lagos State for a party with no structure. Una no dey shame o grin grin
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by gawu1: 10:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
wildkat:

While u enjoy yourselves from the nation’s treasures and loot, after rigging ur way in

U all who are trying to kill democracy in Nigeria will meet your end soon
Who are trying to kill democracy? Is it me that won democratic election or he that failed democratic election but is refusing to accept his fate.
Ogah, While enjoy your wailing, Just allow us enjoy our joy. At least, it's only for a time. I believe 2031 offers you another opportunity.
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by gawu1: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Dshocker:

You sound so dumb...

If APC was certain they won, why bother checking?
A child wey sey him mama no go sleep him too no go see sleep
So you pigs thought you are intelligent 🤓. That you will be allowed to wail uncontrollably? Look, even though we have defeated you, it's our plan that we continue to press neck you.
If you put garri inside plenty water, na your Suger go suffer an

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Released & Flown To Abuja / Orubebe Appears In Court Over Money Laundering Allegations / Senate To Remove Immunity For President, Governors, Deputies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.