Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow (24139 Views)

Defection: Court Refuses APC’s Request To Sack Tambuwal / Fresh Bayelsa Election: INEC Rejects APC Request, Party Heads For Supreme Court / Akwa Ibom Government Responds To APC Request For Use Of Stadium For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by gawu1: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
Poleski:

You're nothing but an imb"ecile! Soon your crooked druglord will return the only certificate he has touched, back to the rightful owner. You stupid riggers!
Aaaaa! Weten they hot your bodi like dis? You can't even wait for Monday anymore to cannibalize me.
Anyway, as we dey enjoyment mode now, e dey pain some people bad bad.
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by gawu1: 11:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lashist:

Lol...abeg how are you enjoying yourself in this APC regime?? Are you not among the urchins complaining about no money and fuel queues or is it that while others are queueing in banks to get their money, bank officials will bring your money to your house? Abeg how have you been enjoying this buhari govt?? cheesy
I am enjoying myself since pigs like you are not happy with the facts that Tinubu will be sworn in as president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Insofar pigs are lamenting over APC government, who won't enjoy himself.
I love Buhari government for it making sure it's wailing without break for the pigs who are OSU of Nigeria.
Fuel queue oo, no money oo, me and you will suffer them together. But only you pigs from online potopoto republic of Biafra will suffer the pain of Tinubu and APC win.
Shey you now know why we are enjoying ourselves tongue
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by gawu1: 11:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

You're already in sufferness and poverty and I put it to you that Tinubu don't even know you in person. So how are you enjoying yourself?

If Nigeria good under Tinubu is good for all. If Nigeria bad under Tinubu is bad for all.
Because Obi knows me while Tinubu doesn't, I should support the dunce, right 👍
Let me clearly put to you that even if Nigeria turn to Haiti under Tinubu presidency, it's preferable for me to someone from afghanieastan becoming a president of a country I call my country; as for now nobody from ipob pigs enclave will become president.
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by gawu1: 12:05am On Mar 09, 2023
Fut9ure:

Enjoy yourself you say tribalistic being

If you can't handover your daughter or sister to a man who is old and sick with dementia, who is not mentally and physically strong. Someone not aware of his environment

But you supported the same man to head over 220 million Nigerians at this critical time of our nation suitation then may you and your children know no peace
Pot calling kettle Black!
If not tribalism why is it that every pigs from that erosion ravaged countryside choose to support a mediocre dunce becoming president of over 220million Nigeria at the time yourself admitted being critical time?
Tinubu, the “man who is old and sick with dementia, who is not mentally and physically strong. Someone not aware of his environment" ruled Lagos for 8 years. Likewise, Obidunce who you project to have opposite of that your description also ruled Anambra for 8 years.
The million dollars question begging for answer is: Why is it that the highest destination of every ipob pig cannibal in Nigeria is Lagos but not Anambra?
May God continue to impose wailing on Biafran pigs that attempted to give Nigeria a mediocre president like Peter Obi in a contest that have the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, Kwonkoso or youthful Soware.
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by Bennycollins: 4:27am On Mar 09, 2023
gawu1:

Number one thing and the only one thing is that Tinubu presidency confirms that you ipob pigs remain OSU of Nigeria for life.
Are you satisfy?
You are so silly to even think that I am Igbo. I don't blame you because your brain like many others' has been used as sacrifice to Lagos lagoon mermaids. And sadly you don't know it.
Re: Tribunal To Rule On Tinubu, APC’s Request To Inspect Election Materials Tomorrow by Lashist(m): 5:32am On Mar 09, 2023
gawu1:

I am enjoying myself since pigs like you are not happy with the facts that Tinubu will be sworn in as president of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Insofar pigs are lamenting over APC government, who won't enjoy himself.
I love Buhari government for it making sure it's wailing without break for the pigs who are OSU of Nigeria.
Fuel queue oo, no money oo, me and you will suffer them together. But only you pigs from online potopoto republic of Biafra will suffer the pain of Tinubu and APC win.
Shey you now know why we are enjoying ourselves tongue
All your words are just pigs pigs pigs...there is nothing reasonable is what you said and I don't blame you. Looks like while your mates were going to school, you were helping rear pigs or sell pig meats. You even said you no send anything hardship doing your life. Omo e be like your own case worse pass broke urchins...you have lost hope in life. You know there is no chance in making anything meaningful with your life and you don't mind dragging people to be as useless as you are. I can imagine you telling your kids that you chose to suffer and make them suffer as long as people from other tribes aren't happy cheesy cheesy...abeg suffer alone. Whatever your tribe is, I am sure they also don't want APC cheesy. Keep being hungry and hopeless cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rivers Assembly To Fubara: Withdraw Your Illegal Appointments / Atiku Visits Owerri, Meets Iwuanyanwu And Others (Photos) / Lockdown: Umahi Suspends Commissioner, Perm Sec, Others Over ‘porous’ Boundaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.