Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Laporta "Won't Talk" About Meeting With Messi's Dad - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Laporta "Won't Talk" About Meeting With Messi's Dad (139 Views)

Joan Laporta Returns As Barcelona President After Winning Club Elections / "I Want To Have Dinner With Messi!" - Cristiano Ronaldo (Video, Photos) / Ronaldo: 'the Difference With Messi...' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laporta "Won't Talk" About Meeting With Messi's Dad by plethora007: 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Current FC Barcelona President Joan Laporta spoke to the media at Barcelona's Circulo Ecuestre and talked about Lionel Messi's situation, whose contract is up with PSG at the end of this season, and who could return to Catalonia.

"Why did he leave? I had to make a decision. The club goes above anything else. We didn't have the 'Fair Play' rules. I'm sad. I had to choose and I chose the club. We saw each other in Paris", the Catalan side's main man said.

He then went on the tell the truth about the meeting he had a few weeks ago with the star's dad and agent, Jorge: "We met. I congratulated him for Argentina's win. We spoke about the hommage for Messi, who really loves Barca".

"Is he going to return to our club? I don't want to speak about it for respect to the player, who's playing at PSG. Leo's situation isn't about the money, we spoke about a hommage", Laporta said.

For now we don't know where Leo Messi will be playing next season. The Argentina captain admitted that's he's comfortable at PSG, but a possible Champions League exit could speed up his departure.

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Vs Liverpool – Predictions And Match Preview / Real Madrid Vs Liverpool 2023 Champions League Highlights / Zanetti: No Regret Allowing Sanchez Leave Inter Milan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.