Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

What's Happening To First Bank? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Happening To First Bank? (244 Views)

What Is Happening To My Solar Installation & Inverter? Please Help!!!! / How To Reach The Customer Care Service Of Gtbank, First Bank, UBA, And Others / Is First Bank Network Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Happening To First Bank? by Samsambiyi: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2023
Please does anybody know what exactly is happening to First Bank?
Deposits are not going through, you can't withdraw, you can't deposit cheque, you can't even use app and ussd.

WHAT IS HAPPENING
Re: What's Happening To First Bank? by KingVon: 6:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
Samsambiyi:
Please does anybody know what exactly is happening to First Bank?
Deposits are not going through, you can't withdraw, you can't deposit cheque, you can't even use app and ussd.

WHAT IS HAPPENING
My access app is playing the same music you are singing 😫😫
Re: What's Happening To First Bank? by yomi007k(m): 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
KingVon:

I just used access app for transfer 3 minutes ago and it worked. I have forwarded receipt faa.
Re: What's Happening To First Bank? by Samsambiyi: 10:07pm On Mar 07, 2023
But why?!

Why are they all doing this?..
KingVon:

Re: What's Happening To First Bank? by columbus007(m): 7:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Please go and do whatever you need to do with the bank and stop making people panic angry

(1) (Reply)

See Country That Pays Pregnant Women $1,000 Monthly / AI Multi Marketer Review ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️should I Get This? / Elon Musk Changes Twitter Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.