Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners (52194 Views)

Customs Releases Impounded Bullion Van Loaded With Smuggled Rice / Customs Sell Impounded Vehicles As Scraps, Auctioneers Kick / Yinka Ayefele: Oyo State Government Releases Statement On Building Demolition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Keedyreal: 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ckonnet:
Yoruba obedients, I hail una pass anyone for the movement. You guys are the MVP for not towing the ethnic line urchins have be preaching.
I havent seen any yoruba obidients only yoruba Obi supporters.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by crusufixo(m): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2023
Babaken:
Imagine what will fall on top Imo governor.

That one is already a goner.....

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Princessdainty(m): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
foleskay:
Lol. Sawoolu APC brain don dey reset.

I'm enjoying this Obidients movement,its making governors in d south sit up and realize that its no longer business as usual. I wish this movement spread over to the north too. They need this movement most,but it seems the youths there have been conquered with religion so they are docile.

Tinubu sef go know say He gats to work hard or else the southern youths will boot him out after four years grin grin

I'm enjoying this re awakening
this!
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by OdefaGirl(f): 8:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
veekid:

Sanwo-olu will need more than such gestures to win hearts.

Might just produce the opposite - more anger, in the sense of "oh you could do this? So why have you held them all this while?"

Ellupee to the world

My thoughts too..... So this is doable in the first place...? That woman and son were crying their livers out

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by oracle009(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
foleskay:

I'm enjoying this Obidients movement,its making governors in d south sit up and realize that its no longer business as usual. I wish this movement spread over to the north too.

Has it spread to South EAST first? I'm suprised that Igbos will leave their region in desolate and prefer to "help" Southwest start a revolution grin grin
We can see through the smoke grin wink
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by reddingtonblack: 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
theophorus:
SanwoOlu should relax joor.
All these rush will not solve any problem if at all there is any. He should just relax.

He should eat and sleep as it's not as hard as it seems.

Lets them feel in charge, let them feel they are in control smiley that is best way to make people work for you
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Goddyrichie(m): 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
foleskay:

I'm enjoying this Obidients movement,its making governors in d south sit up and realize that its no longer business as usual. I wish this movement spread over to the north too. They need this movement most,but it seems the youths there have been conquered with religion so they are docile.

Tinubu sef go know say He gats to work hard or else the southern youths will boot him out after four years grin grin

exactly bro but 80 percent southern are all tribalism and if we continue this way d politicians we keep doing what they like and go out with it but 80% Yoruba thought it’s all because of obi why? Because obi is a ibo man if we continue this way 100 yrs to this time Nigeria will keep be this way this life end even in d north 90% people vote cuz of religion our mentality in this country too low no b small

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by millionaireman: 8:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
foleskay:

Obidient movement to spread north?
Far north is like another country. The people there have different value systems. You go tell Zamfara or Jigawa or Birnin Kebbi to become Obidient? Loool.

People from the east and west have been voting presidential candidates from the far north all the years.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by kayzeesoft(m): 9:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
babydioku:
Wicked people
Very very wicked and heartless. So, they know the right thing to do before. Na revolution go solve many matters as e dey go now.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Isabi4lov: 9:01pm On Mar 07, 2023
😅😅😅😂 abeg make una no let earthquake happen o 😅 , for the very first time wey governors go dey beg make people vote for them . No more sitting down with primary school children to post for the camera and sharing of watery beans to the pupils.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Goddyrichie(m): 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
gaby:
Dem no dey telli person.

This is how Politicians are supposed to feel in true democracies where the citizens are freely allowed to choose and sack their elected officials.
4 where country that full of religion and tribalism in d north 90% of them vote cuz of religion in east 70% vote cuz of tribe in d west 80% of them vote cuz of tribe that’s why Nigeria 🇳🇬 Will always be backward instead of moving forward

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by ultimateprof: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2023
The fear of LP is the beginning of wisdom. 🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by proprince(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
We will still vote you out.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Ckonnet: 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Keedyreal:
I havent seen any yoruba obidients only yoruba Obi supporters.

Stockholm syndrome is real sha!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Proudlyomonna: 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
grin campaign don start?... to be sincere Obi Hurricane don cause disasters. All sitting governors seems to be on hot seats grin

grin just be lyk fire dey under their sit now grin
Up Labour.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Seanjigga: 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
Fear of Eluppp !!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by freenature: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
grin campaign don start?... to be sincere Obi Hurricane don cause disasters. All sitting governors seems to be on hot seats grin

I tell you, all this na for campaign

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Justiceleague1: 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Very wicked people...so wicked.
They placed themselves in power: council,lastman,Kai, agberoes...and oppress lagosians day and night..
Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by ozuone(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
That ino state SupremeCourtGovernoris finished
Babaken:
Imagine what will fall on top Imo governor.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by biguncle2(m): 9:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Election matters grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
structureless party wan make sanwo olu shit for body. Please someone should look out for this Man! E fit go release all the prisoners for Lagos state oo!
After what he saw with his two eyes on the presidential election he has not been himself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by visaclick: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
No one should give in to the gimmicks and appeasement, if this works for him the other politicians will follow suit ie STEAL FOR 3.5YEARS preELECTION STARTS ACTING AS SAINTS.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by samwillyco1(m): 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
Fear of losing election

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Slynation(m): 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
stxrlight:
Urchins are missing in action on this thread. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Where are they to gaslight and twist English on its head for us to explain this?
I was surprised I haven't seen one of them as usual on the first page, not even the second...!! They are also benefiting from these Tsunami, they are just too ashame to come out plain...!!

Imagine those with structure are now begging the structureless, wow!! I never envisage Nigeria politics to become like this in just 2023...

A new Nigeria is possible where governors will be performing to outperform the other, A country where a nobody can become somebody without knowing anybody...!! It's not too much to ask cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by afbstrategies: 9:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
Ok. Even if APC release Tinubu bullion vans and all the money he took from Lagos state, dem go hear am from LP, the party wey no get structure before grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by boldtruthalways: 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Desperation wan kill this guy. Him brain don reset. The fear of LP.....u never see anything.
This guy must be voted out. If he wins 2nd tenure, he'll be brutal. Its a fight to finish for Logosians to get LP GRV win this election on Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by Ykc2(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
They called him onitsha trader, called him a man without structure but today everyone wants to belong to obedient movement, edo people god go bless una you people really helped push obi to Nigerians,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by TotoGame(m): 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Wicked set of people, I can't forget that last year auction , saw Fully grown men crying like kids, begging the state govt to temper justice with mercy yet they sold it out at give away prices

Thunder fire you Babajide

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by adecz: 9:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Anywhere APC is in charge, heartlessness
is there mode of operation❗️❗️😡😡

Aso Rock, FCT, Lagos State, Kaduna State,
Jigawa, Kogi, Kwara, Imo etc.

Labour Party has scared them, so they
are forming that they are kind and
considerate.

Wuuked pipul👎👎

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by 5starMan: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
All APC politicians are evil including my cousin.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners by glad7live: 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2023
They can do anything to win election. The fear of loose is vibrating.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu / Mahdi Shehu Discovers Illegal Gold Mining Site Owned By Ex-Governor In Zamfara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.