Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri (40626 Views)

GBADEBO RHODES VIVOR MAKES DAMMING EXPOSITORY Live On Arise Tv. Join Now / Supreme Court May Disqualify Gbadebo Rhode-vivor soon / Chinedu Rhodes Vivor,LP Lagos Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
Richardonald:
I saw this on Wikipedia...

Comrades when did sanwo olu started bearing ugonna.grin

Urchins are Soo desperate...
OMG!

Kikikiki 😝 Kikikiki 😝 Kikikiki 😝

Moh247, Duro4chang etc make una come see Omo ales oo grin

Ashawolu is now an omoale. His name is Ugonna. grin

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by 7arrows: 9:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
Richardonald:

I saw this

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
DMerciful:
Reno, after attacking Obi endlessly is coming home to roost!
All na PDP.
Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by Ibrahimcoomasie: 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2023
7arrows:

I saw this
Anybody can edit a wikipedia page that's not locked. Just click the edit button beside the star. It's obvious that Obidients are the one doing it grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by TomiSwag(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Richardonald:

Lol...it has now been edited to Uchenna🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by millionaireman: 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

This obidient movement will affect everyone both the politicians and the youth (obidient youth) and Nigerian at large because I see the same mistake that was made in 2015 when we were desperate for change and we got buhari/Apc suffering pro max

These obi movements might end up voting in incompetence,inexperience and glutton that have not seem the kind of money they will be expose to and can be more corrupt than the person that was voted out

For example

It a sure disaster waiting to happen if a fresh graduate in engineering take up a 15 floor building project and intend to learn on the job

Labour Party GRV can not use a state like lagos as a learning tool it’s surely a fast track to economic destruction

A fresh graduate who can't take up a 15 floors building project is not a true engineering graduate; or he/she must have passed out from a Nigerian University.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by rippa(m): 9:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
KGD10:

In your useless home!
🤣🤣🤣
Make will see who get the numbers
We did it in the presidential and we will do it again
This time we over ready and dey wait for u guys in APC
U do rubbish, we give it to u back in dozen
Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by LoveJesus87(m): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Of course Same as Salvage, Coker etc.

However, the Boy(LP presidential candidate) doesn't know that in Lagos we have different Yoruba groups that have settled in Lagos at different times even before the returning slaves ever came into Lagos island.

Places like Abule Egba, Ijesha, Ikoyi, Sango-tedo represent different Yoruba sub groups such as Oyo, Egba and Ijesha who settled in Lagos at different times.

We also have Tapa (Yoruba way of referring to Nupe) families that came into Lagos just like we have in Ibarapa part of Oyo state. One of their prominent Son is Balogun Tapa Oshodi.

This is sperate from Awori, Ilaje, Ijebu and Ijebu-remo which are different Yoruba sub groups amongst the original aboriginals of Lagos State.

So for him to come from a family of returning slave and question other Yorubas authencity in Lagos is actually very silly.
woh, thank u jare

1 Like

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by Alive2018: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
. ,
Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by KGD10: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
rippa:

🤣🤣🤣
Make will see who get the numbers
We did it in the presidential and we will do it again
This time we over ready and dey wait for u guys in APC
U do rubbish, we give it to u back in dozen

In your useless house I repeat

1 Like

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by Mrtaye: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Iamgrey5:
They are not founders of Lagos

It is Like claiming that the family of Jack-Rich a family of returning igbo slave dumped in the creeks of today's Rivers State by colonial maters is now part of the founding fathers of Rivers State and should be accorded special privileges above the aboriginals.
Then are you and your principal part of the founders of Lagos
Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by Centcanada: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Please face your front. We do not need your opinion
Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by Mrtaye: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
KGD10:
It was the Awori who rehabilitated the Rhode slave ancestor, along other slave ancestors. Other regions such as the South East didn't even rehabilitate them except the SW region. But guess what? Chinedu Rhodes has got the nerves to insult Yoruba while living on Yoruba soil just because of the useless Ungrateful toxic Igbo cocumbine his dad had.

Anyway, the Yoruba always say that a home that's got peace and harmony, the bastard has yet to develop. We know the bastard. Chinedu Rhodes who eventually disgraced his father!

Meanwhile, away from the untrained useless toxic Ipob apologist chinedu child, Sanwo olu's track records both before and after he became a governor are unbeatable by anyone. He's currently the best governor in the country, thus need no change. If there is anyone to even take a look at, it would be Funsho Doherty who's got better CV than the useless Chinedu child with no pedigree. All what the useless Chinedu knows is to insult Yoruba daily. Useless untrained child.
Stop your dubious propaganda, it's not working

1 Like

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by Mrtaye: 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
How does that change the fact that we don't want Chinedu Obizor Rhode vivour in Lagos
Ok his father justice Rhodes Vivor is Igbo I guess....this propaganda isn't working
Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by yom2(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
Richardonald:

abeg make una leave me. I no won laff!

1 Like

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by rippa(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
KGD10:

In your useless house I repeat
🤣🤣
Till saturday
If u think say u get mind, just do anyhow that day and see whether ur body nor go tell u😁
Tell ur fellow urchins and agbero that whatever u are planning, we are fully ready to give it to u back as u want it.
Make anybody near my polling unit come tell me say i must vote APC that day, if the person nor collect beating make i know wetin happen😁😁
Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by IfnobeGod20: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

This obidient movement will affect everyone both the politicians and the youth (obidient youth) and Nigerian at large because I see the same mistake that was made in 2015 when we were desperate for change and we got buhari/Apc suffering pro max

These obi movements might end up voting in incompetence,inexperience and glutton that have not seem the kind of money they will be expose to and can be more corrupt than the person that was voted out

For example

It a sure disaster waiting to happen if a fresh graduate in engineering take up a 15 floor building project and intend to learn on the job

Labour Party GRV can not use a state like lagos as a learning tool it’s surely a fast track to economic destruction
Please can you remind me the experience of Emmanuel Macron for him to become France president. You people will just talk as if you needed two heads to become a governor in Nigeria. I'm 1999 when Tinubu became a governor what was his experience? He has never manage a single business successfully as at that 1999. The only experience he has is been a former treasurer in Mobil and few months senator.
Donald Duke was just an activist and former SUG president as at 1999 and he became a governor in Cross River state. You know what? He was one of the performing governor between 1999-2007. We don't even hear about Tinubu then, until when he was to contest for president that people started hyping him.

2 Likes

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by Mrtaye: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Founding Fathers in term of White Man's rule in Lagos! angry

Ur Brains have Comprehension issues or What? 😏☹️
The know but they have to do their jobs as dubious propagandists

1 Like

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by Tallvictor23: 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
Iamgrey5:

However, the Boy(LP presidential candidate) doesn't know that in Lagos we have different Yoruba groups that have settled in Lagos at different times even before the returning slaves ever came into Lagos island.

Places like Abule Egba, Ijesha, Ikoyi, Sango-tedo represent different Yoruba sub groups such as Oyo, Egba and Ijesha who settled in Lagos at different times.

We also have Tapa (Yoruba way of referring to Nupe) families that came into Lagos just like we have in Ibarapa part of Oyo state. One of their prominent Son is Balogun Tapa Oshodi.

This is sperate from Awori, Ilaje, Ijebu and Ijebu-remo which are different Yoruba sub groups amongst the original aboriginals of Lagos State.

So for him to come from a family of returning slave and question other Yorubas authencity in Lagos is actually very silly.

Remove the corn
Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by chosengocap: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Richardonald:

Sanwo-Olu is among the leaders that ordered the killings of young Nigerians which occurred on 20 October 2020 in Lagos, Nigeria.[7

Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by Tee2027: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
Omookri wait a minute, papa said no be hin born pikin you all strangers come dey cry on top matter wey no concern una.

The most annoy thing is those carrying this matter on their heads are igbos same people that played Maduka, drained him financially then dumped him at poll simply he is from Osu clan according to some quarter.

Same people that rejected Archbishop Okpaleke simply he is from a particular village are now the ones telling vivor or vapour his lineage.

This is one of the reason I'm always angry with them by unnecessarily interfering into what is not their business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by KGD10: 9:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
rippa:

🤣🤣
Till saturday
If u think say u get mind, just do anyhow that day and see whether ur body nor go tell u😁
Tell ur fellow urchins and agbero that whatever u are planning, we are fully ready to give it to u back as u want it.
Make anybody near my polling unit come tell me say i must vote APC that day, if the person nor collect beating make i know wetin happen😁😁

Yes till Saturday. If you love your life, don't dabble into our indigenous politics

2 Likes

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Hahaha he just might be originally from Togo but Ship wrecked to Lagos ... Oya time for gene tracing mscheew

1 Like

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by JOemmy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Iamgrey5:

Was his ancestors not also indigens of lagos befor they were taken away what makes them inferior to other yorubas in nigeria that were colonized by the british?

1 Like

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by rippa(m): 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
KGD10:

Yes till Saturday. If you love your life, don't dabble into our indigenous politics
🤣🤣🤣
Shall nor come polling unit come make trouble.
If una dare i swear that person nor go live to tell the story.
Tell ur fellow urchins that we are prepared
Fully prepared
Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by Iamgrey5(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
JOemmy:

Was his ancestors not also indigens of lagos befor they were taken away what makes them inferior to other yorubas in nigeria that were colonized by the british?
No his ancestors were not indigens of Lagos before captured

Most Yorubas sold as slaves were captured in the interland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by KGD10: 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mrtaye:

Stop your dubious propaganda, it's not working

Will you keep quiet?

His ancestor was a returning slave whom Yoruba accommodated and even accepted based on their maternal Yoruba ancestor but the useless Chinedu child has got the nerves to insult Yoruba just because of his Ungrateful toxic Ipob mother and wife.

4 Likes

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by Tallvictor23: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
KGD10:
It was the Awori who rehabilitated the Rhode slave ancestor, alongside other slave ancestors. Other regions such as the South East didn't even rehabilitate them except the SW region. But guess what? Chinedu Rhodes has got the nerves to insult Yoruba while living on Yoruba soil just because of the useless Ungrateful toxic Igbo cocumbine his dad had.

Anyway, the Yoruba always say that a home that's got peace and harmony, the bastard has yet to develop. We know the bastard. Chinedu Rhodes who eventually disgraced his father!

Meanwhile, away from the untrained useless toxic Ipob apologist chinedu child, Sanwo olu's track records both before and after he became a governor are unbeatable by anyone. He's currently the best governor in the country, thus there's need for a change. If there is anyone to even take a look at, it would be Funsho Doherty who's got better CV than the useless Chinedu child with no pedigree. All what the useless Chinedu knows is to insult Yoruba daily. Useless untrained child.

Isn’t ur principals son married to an Igbo lady , isn’t ur principal a grandad to half Igbo kids 🤣. Keep letting them use tribalism to Deceive you when they mingle with other tribes , like the u.s , they play the race card , here they use tribalism , the gullible people follow them

1 Like

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by KGD10: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Tallvictor23:

Isn’t ur principals son married to an Igbo lady , isn’t ur principal a grandad to half Igbo kids 🤣. Keep letting them use tribalism to Deceive you when they mingle with other tribes , like the u.s , they play the race card , here they use tribalism , the gullible people follow them

No, Seyi Tinubu's wife is a Lebanese!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by Buckeyemedia1: 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Cheryish:
Labour Party is a movement
A movement of what?
Re: Anybody With The Last Name Vivor Has A Very Strong Lagos Pedigree - Reno Omokri by JOemmy(m): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Helpfromabove1:

For example

Rubbish those that governed lagos befor including the current governor what experience did they have on the job?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Aminu Tambuwal Arriving In PH Ahead Of PDP Presidential Election / Obasanjo Leads 18Km Walk In Abeokuta And Also Act As Head Boy (Pictures) / Primate Ayodele: I See A Rerun, But Forces Are Fighting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.