Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why (74438 Views)

Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu / Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Enemyofpeace: 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
Desmond idiot has eaten enough, he should leave for another person to chop too

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Vinnie2000(m): 10:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
wildkat:

Honestly..... especially moronic urchins like Moh247 and wahalawahala

They still think LP is an Igbo affair.

Don't mind the Matured Urchins! undecided

Young Boy Tari is going places with LP,

they are busy shouting Igbo, Igbo with Boiled corns in their Mouths! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by wildkat: 10:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
cjudy:
shocked

I’m enjoying Nigeria Politic I swear.
Ellu Peeeee. 74

Chai
God bless OBIdient Worldwide

APC/PDP don Dey fear

I regret not buying governorship form from Ellu Pee last year. By now ehhhh my seat for don Dey ready as the governor will be peeing like Lagos Governor right now

Honestly Obi has changed politics in Nigeria. A new Nigeria is emerging where there are no God fathers before u can contest for a position

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by wildkat: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
Where are those touts like Moh247 and wahalawahala

I guess Olumide is also an Igbo guy, or maybe his mum is Igbo too

Una go see shege for LP hand. This is a new Nigeria 🇳🇬

5 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by AmazingELixir: 10:46pm On Mar 07, 2023
undecided

How do WE the reasonable and good youths of Nigeria extricate ourselves from these cancerous lesion called obedients.

These outlaws are causing distortion to everything normal in this country oo.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Ok12345(f): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
A

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by chaloskyx: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
Make sure you remove desmond IDIOT the fool who constructed wooded bridge for his constituency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by wildkat: 10:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Both mad men,all calling Dem self obidients... rubbish pig's

E pain u well well..... is that why u are crying like a goat? 😂
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Mikedel80: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
Desmond Ijjjjiot should pack up. He has failed. Follow follow Rep. He is not productive at all.
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by tomiwakeem: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Shut up and face your decaying region. Stop being obsessed with Yoruba, we don’t rate your father.
Are you a tinubu slave?
We omoluabis will vote Lp.cry cry baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Ance4Liverpool: 10:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
In ada Ames voice akpo nana.
Eluu p from top to bottom
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by wildkat: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
Nneya:
They will soon start blackmailing him

That’s their trademark. They’re thugs

Just as one stupid APC urchin here called wahalawahala is trying to blackmail me for not supporting APC

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by ifihearam: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
For once I agree with obidients

Anyone but desmond idiot..anyone

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by wildkat: 11:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
SugarGirl44:

Shut up and face your decaying region. Stop being obsessed with Yoruba, we don’t rate your father.

Ode!! He never said Yorubas. He said urchins. So I wonder why u are referring to yorubas because of his comments

Or is Urchin another name for Yoruba?
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Irupetepete: 11:03pm On Mar 07, 2023
Millimann:
Desmond Elliott will be having sleepless nights now.
serious sleepless night...
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Lightway: 11:04pm On Mar 07, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Go Surulere go ask.
The guy don do projects pass all South East Governors apart from Umahi.

In terms of road infrastructure, he has done more roads than Peter Obi did as Governor.

Different FG agencies do very projects in his constituency.
Legislators from the East for instance prefer to collect kickbacks from the agencies than do projects in their constituencies.

If you think I'm lying about the projects, ask anyone you know in Surulere if you have folks there.

You're a liar and a fooooooooolllll. You can't even name one road, or show one picture. Mumuuu .

Where is your proof... Idiooooat

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by kunle75(m): 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bigseven:
Oga Des, you think say Nigerians Dey forget ? Repeat those comments you made during endsars and see how you’ll loose out miserably.

He's loosing already, him no dey go anywhere.

Internet don already remind us wetin him talk in 2020 during endsars say we be small pikin

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by AmotekunSW: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
Lightway:

You're a liar and a fooooooooolllll. You can't even name one road, or show one picture. Mumuuu .

Where is your proof... Idiooooat

All these poor Igbos again. Wealthy Igbos in Lagos confirmed it but it is always you children of paupers talking nonsense.

I know you are not used to good governance in your miserable life as the idiots ruling you in your state have destroyed your destiny, so you think everyone has bad luck like you.

Tell your village council to contribute transport money for you to enter night bus to come to Lagos and confirm.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by nedekid: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Folks should make sure they retire Desmond to Canada.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by wahalawahala: 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
wildkat:

That’s their trademark. They’re thugs

Just as one stupid APC urchin here called wahalawahala is trying to blackmail me for not supporting APC
you're a thief... I will expose u real soon🥴
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Goodlady(f): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
RtrevEzeugo1:

I will vote LP but Desmond is better than the way people perceive him. Ask people in his constituency. He doesn't deserve all this hate
Na elupeee people cause am o. My hand no dey there
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Soulsymbol99: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Na spiff I wan vote 4 grin

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by uniquelyspecial(m): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2023
Olurondo:
Olumide will labor in vain!!
You will labour on vain.. now say a loud amen
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by richard69(m): 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Olumide Oworu set to retire Desmond Elliot from Lagos State House Of Assembly for insulting the youths during the ENDSARS period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adynqjiyliA
no worries, we go use that PVC wey you talk
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by membranus: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Labour Party is an IPOB/Igbo Party! sad

Tinubu/APC Moronic Urchins, Una see how una Yeye Reach? undecided ☹️

This Young Tari will soon be a Legislator While Tinubu Mumu Urchins keep on shouting Igbo, Igbo on Nairaland! embarassed cry

He has not won yet and you are already beating your chest for him.

Let him win (which is impossible in the present Lagos political warfare against Igbos LP) before you do that.
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by izubext007: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
Yes will vote for him
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Espelbengz(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
The speaker didn't loose to this evil concoction during the national assembly elections in surulere, Desmond Elliot won't too( let's bookmark this here!!
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by jimcaddy(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Honestly I think Elliott has to go too because he hasn't done anything for we the youths in the Surulere community. He keeps on riding on Gbajabiamila's successes. Let's give someone else a chance abeg.
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Neduk2(m): 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
Both mad men,all calling Dem self obidients... rubbish pig's [/quote]

You be pig
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Chriselty: 11:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Labour Party is an IPOB/Igbo Party! sad

Tinubu/APC Moronic Urchins, Una see how una Yeye Reach? undecided ☹️

This Young Tari will soon be a Legislator While Tinubu Mumu Urchins keep on shouting Igbo, Igbo on Nairaland! embarassed cry

Oodee like u no get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names Of The New Ministerial Nominees Tinubu Sent To The Senate For Screening / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos / Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.