Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why (74388 Views)

Olumide Oworu's Name Missing On INEC List / Desmond Elliot Reacts To Thuggery Attack On His Political Opponent Olumide Oworu / Picture Of Olumide Oworu's Attack Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by AmotekunSW: 4:26am On Mar 08, 2023
richmanrichard:
so even more than obiano that built a whole airport? Even more than all the road project Obi did as a governor? You do mean it. So kpako bridge wey him do don pass all everything in the east? Your stupidity is unlimited

You obviously inherited your mother's madness. Gbaja did more roads in Surulere than Peter Obi did in 8 years.

Even Obiano did far better than Obi.
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by 43Ronin: 5:00am On Mar 08, 2023
2mch:

But this is your LP Presidential Candidate. Do you really care about EndSars?
You have stay one place. You cannot say PO killed IPOB people and then turn around to say he's supporting IPOB. You have to be consistent.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by nnamdi640: 6:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
Olumide labour party!!
OBIDIENTS surulere chapter,
Desmond don over do us. E don chop belle ful de do and talk anyhow.
Retire elliot quickly, make im go back to his first love, acting.

Send this young " the johnson" boy quickly into the Lagos chamber.
Just thumb print ellu pee , papa mama , pikin logo for d matter.

This time around, he will be given the role of fanning the king or he will act as servant. The role of gateman will fit him.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by surgical: 6:20am On Mar 08, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Labour Party is an IPOB/Igbo Party! sad

Tinubu/APC Moronic Urchins, Una see how una Yeye Reach? undecided ☹️

This Young Tari will soon be a Legislator While Tinubu Mumu Urchins keep on shouting Igbo, Igbo on Nairaland! embarassed cry
but labour did not win surulere in the last election, so how do you expect to do it this time
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Billygee2u: 6:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
Olumide labour party!!

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Billygee2u: 6:24am On Mar 08, 2023
princeade86:
Good. Enough of pako bridge. Hiding under gbajabiamila projects.
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Billygee2u: 6:25am On Mar 08, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
Good luck to him.

Desmond Elliot should go and rest
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Tunagee(m): 6:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Pharaoh4rin:
I'll be so glad to see Desmond Elliot's hairy ass kicked outta LSHA

Hairy ass? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Tunagee(m): 6:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Zealag:
He should retire from politics,we need him back in Nollywood movies.The ladies have missed him(fineboi)

Bad guy i no fit laugh ooooooo!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Tunagee(m): 6:40am On Mar 08, 2023
highchief1:
with all their noise how many senate did they win,how many reps,apart from south east,where did they really pull strings.Eliot will win his election,sanwolu will win his election,in delta,Sherif or agege will win.Removing pdp and apc as they wish will take a process not once.

Sorry guy! Elliott aint winning this. Mark my words!!!!
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by shantti(m): 6:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Watch as urchins will start calling him owuruchukwu, accusing him of being igbo

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Tunagee(m): 6:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Akharmony:
labour party is bringing out the potential in youth but with time it will become a very strong force .

Nice one
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Tunagee(m): 6:45am On Mar 08, 2023
charlizonto:
Haba! Enough of Pako bridge, mobile toilets and tissue papers etc....ahhh

If I no vote for ELLu P make I bend like crayfish..

grin grin grin
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Tunagee(m): 6:47am On Mar 08, 2023
RtrevEzeugo1:

I will vote LP but Desmond is better than the way people perceive him. Ask people in his constituency. He doesn't deserve all this hate

You are a lady right? Desmond should have shut the hell up during the endsars. Simple. Mark my words,he is going out; the youth he abused will be the ones to vote him out.
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Tunagee(m): 6:51am On Mar 08, 2023
Ok12345:
I am an APC die hard fan but pls kick DESMOND OUT!!!
HE IS AS USELESS AS THE FAT HE ACCUMULATED .

grin grin grin
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Tunagee(m): 6:54am On Mar 08, 2023
nedekid:
Folks should make sure they retire Desmond to Canada.

Make he go canada go wash plates and take care of old people grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by nedekid: 6:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Tunagee:

Make he go canada go wash plates and take care of old people grin grin
Bros you wiket ohh. Lol

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Menclothing: 7:15am On Mar 08, 2023
Many of this comments dont live in lagos or surulere constituency
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by maxzzo1(m): 7:22am On Mar 08, 2023
Remembering #endsars and Desmond comments..... Pay back don reach and Looking at Tari e sweet me wella
#retiredesmond
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Alpharey: 7:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Mrs Johnson will be shouting from the other side "Ewelekeee!, No be this my small boy Tari be this! πŸ˜³πŸ˜€. Goodluck! Come see your son oo! πŸ™‰πŸ™‰

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Espelbengz(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2023
We know nah, obidients wins everything! Na only steal them d steal una mandate 🀣🀣🀣

odinga1of:

Oga any party can with, but definitely not Desmond Ediot
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Espelbengz(m): 7:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Toh, may the people decideπŸ™

BennyDGreat:

People get beef with Desmond. He don lose guard. Gbaja no loseguard
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by liasmiram2567: 7:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Ecne:
We will vote massively for this Olumide guy on Saturday.
Everything Labour.
From top to bottom

Which part of Surulere are you residing ?
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Myself2(m): 7:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Massiveglory:
Olumide labour party!!

E pain me say na Ikeja I dey, if not, that Olumide boy don get.my vote. I dey gbadun him way for The Johnsons

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Solocoin: 7:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Apart from the insult during endsars and the social media censorship. How about the toilet and that thing he call bridge which he commission. Let him go back to his acting because legislation is not his calling.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by alaizeberth(f): 8:04am On Mar 08, 2023
Desmond bye for now...... Sebi you dey happy when APDPC win ... Now you turn

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Olasty(f): 8:06am On Mar 08, 2023
Ecne:
We will vote massively for this Olumide guy on Saturday.
Everything Labour.
From top to bottom

I beg let make it happen
Make everybody come out and vote out those ungrateful element

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Olasty(f): 8:16am On Mar 08, 2023
Surulere youth papa mama retiring Desmond from evil politics is a task that must be done

1 Like

Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Sermwell(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2023
AmotekunSW:

Go Surulere go ask.
The guy don do projects pass all South East Governors apart from Umahi.

In terms of road infrastructure, he has done more roads than Peter Obi did as Governor.

Different FG agencies do very projects in his constituency.
Legislators from the East for instance prefer to collect kickbacks from the agencies than do projects in their constituencies.

If you think I'm lying about the projects, ask anyone you know in Surulere if you have folks there.
I'm in Aguda, Surulere right now! Give me names of the roads so I can verify! grin
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Lachynos2k2(m): 9:12am On Mar 08, 2023
ugotricey:

There would be no need for an Electric Home Theatre and Powerbank with the zealots 80w bass speaker πŸ”‡πŸ”ŠπŸ”‡πŸ”Š...

Want a wicked and Sound with deep BASS effect, Try this .

Video available on request..
Contact number below πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ in pic

Armoshh?
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by lereinter(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2023
The twitter person said desmond insulted youths and endsars

But general enenche did same or worst and he's member of lp

This brainless mob won't rest
Re: Olumide Oworu Set To Retire Desmond Elliot From Lagos House Of Assembly See Why by Lobotomy02: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2023
DebbieBianca:
Olumide Oworu set to retire Desmond Elliot from Lagos State House Of Assembly for insulting the youths during the ENDSARS period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adynqjiyliA

Inshaa Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture) / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.