Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election (30458 Views)

President Tinubu Names New Heads For NCC, Galaxy Backbone, NIGCOMSAT / Galaxy Backbone: Clauses Conceding Nigeria's Sovereignty To China Uncovered / FG Mulls Handing Over IPPIS, TSA To Galaxy Backbone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by canalily(m): 10:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Odiegwu!

How many billions was spent to repel one attack? grin
ask them ooooo....they should if they are the ones that blocked our banks transaction network oooo
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by fortunateme: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
reddingtonblack:

INEC purposely push them ahead that the IREV will be upload in real time 🀣

No wonder Dino was restless, and was shouting IREV, there hackers why on standby to change the result and put INEC in a ditch they can never come out from.
The IRev is 92% uploaded so far people shouting IRev are no longer interested, i check for my polling unit and the results tallied.
if the news is positive e no go trend cheesy
Wow welldone. Can you please check that off obia apko LG in rivers state? You'll confirm the braven thievery that wike perpetrated for thiefnubΓΉ.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by canalily(m): 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Odiegwu!

How many billions was spent to repel one attack? grin
ask them ooooo....they should check oo if they are the ones that blocked our banks transaction network oooo
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by AmotekunSW: 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2023
reddingtonblack:

No wonder Dino was restless, and was shouting IREV, there hackers why on standby to change the result and put INEC in a ditch they can never come out from.
The IRev is 92% uploaded so far people shouting IRev are no longer interested, i check for my polling unit and the results tallied.

Dino that was making noise during collation, I didn't see him during Pdp's protest.

Those guys have lost and they know it. Only the foolish Obidients are still deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by reddingtonblack: 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
Smartguyboy:
But you couldn’t stop this one ?

I am %πŸ’― sure your server have No advance security
Nobody tried to hack INEC

i went just went to verify what you posted on the IREV myself, cancellation does not outrightly mean "Rigged" so it 50/50 for now

what could have authenticated it was rigged is if people can post what they recorded are there polling unit alongside what was found on Irev.

here is my own,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by yeshuasfootstep(m): 10:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
You've just told us that your server is safe and secured which is why tax payers money was released.

Then, tell us why presidential results could not uploaded in the same server.

Criminals.
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by chaloskyx: 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2023
what yeye cyber attack who you fools dey decieve

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by Samdolly: 10:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
AmotekunSW:
No wonder Obidogs were shouting that INEC should load the results before announcing. They knew what they were planning.

Actually, they had hackers who were to upload fake results on INEC website and now accuse INEC of announcing results different from what's on the website.

Bastard criminals

Use your sense

National Assembly election results were uploaded and the results were not affected.
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by freemanq(m): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2023
Pure lie no normal individual will believe
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by VicHots(f): 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
The handwork of the Obidients&PDP! They were disappointed that the result wasn't uploaded as planned! God pass them!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by AmotekunSW: 11:05pm On Mar 07, 2023
Samdolly:

Use your sense

National Assembly election results were uploaded and the results were not affected.

That is because we all know the target of the hackers. Presidential election.
Remember how Peter Obi and his boyfriend Atiku were crying over INEC server in 2019.

By the way, Tell your mother to use her sense. You stupid untrained monkey.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by Mrnairalandd: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2023
AmotekunSW:
No wonder Obidogs were shouting that INEC should load the results before announcing. They knew what they were planning.

Actually, they had hackers who were to upload fake results on INEC website and now accuse INEC of announcing results different from what's on the website.

Bastard criminals

I have a video where Peter Obi and other Igbos were planning to hack Inec server to rig the election. I am surprised FG/DSS hasn’t done anything about it

APC needs that video to nail Peter Obi for life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
But he couldn't make use of bvas. He's a crook
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by AmotekunSW: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

I have a video where Peter Obi and other Igbos were planning to hack Inec server to rig the election. I am surprised FG/DSS hasn’t done anything about it

When Tinubu is sworn in many criminals claiming to be Obidients will go to jail.
Yesterday that DSS joined twitter formally (they've always been there) many Obidients started deleting tweets.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by Spanki(f): 11:18pm On Mar 07, 2023
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/galaxy-backbone-we-blocked-over-200-cyberattacks-during-general-election/amp

Yanmirinz worldwide dey test INEC servers.πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by ShootThemAll(m): 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2023
There is no smoke without fire. They have already planned on how to rig the March 11th 2023 election and have given a tip on what to expect.

They will transmit the results from polling units server immediately and hack it before evening. Then say that it was hacked and delete mutilated polling units results, just to wipe out all the rigged traces.

#unbundleInecNow
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by Spanki(f): 11:21pm On Mar 07, 2023
SenatePresdo:
INEC that disconnected their website from host?

What were you repelling?

They just told you why? They outsmarted yanmirinz across the globe πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by bluefilm: 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
They blocked foreign cyber attacks.

But they failed to block the internal rigging attacks.
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by occfx: 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Odiegwu!

How many billions were spent to repel one attack? grin

Imagine abokiii heading cyber security.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by newnigerdelta00: 11:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/galaxy-backbone-we-blocked-over-200-cyberattacks-during-general-election/amp

Peter Obi handwork, that's why obidients has been crying blood because they blocked them from hacking INEC sever.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by Truthshscrazy: 11:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Odiegwu!

How many billions were spent to repel one attack? grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by Ferdinandu(m): 11:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
fortunateme:
Banks face more attacks than this yet they still operate optimally. Mahmoud should tell us how he spent the about 400b given to him.
My anger is not that he wasted the 400bn, my anger is that after swallowing that, yet he couldn't keep his greedy eyes off Tinubu's stolen money. What an insatiable greedy criminal
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by Truthshscrazy: 11:29pm On Mar 07, 2023
Mrnairalandd:

Hope it wasnt doctored. shocked Please do u mind sharing video link πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by Truthshscrazy: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
frowland:
All that is needed is one of the devices to gain access to INEC Intranet.
Same applies to banking devices but unlike INEC banking devices are only accessible to intranet from the β€˜inside’. While INEC devices can be accessed remotely due to the way it is configured to work and upload anywhere there is network. I won’t say further than this.
cool
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by Truthshscrazy: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Lols Rivers state and one other state like that reportedly did not tally on IREV 😜
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by TrumpDonald2: 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Islie:

I don't believe anything coming from APC and her members concerning this election. This I believe is not true.
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by new2012: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2023
LMAO!!! 200 attacks? every organizations deal with hundreds of attacks hourly..

galaxy backbone need to be specific, what are they saying? what do they classify as attacks?
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by Truthshscrazy: 11:41pm On Mar 07, 2023
new2012:
LMAO!!! 200 attacks?
If na just 200 e for good grin cool
The article says 200 attacks elextion day and a whooping 1.2million attacks a day after election . shocked l can imagine the billions spent in repelling the attaxks cool
Re: Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election by omowumi9: 11:43pm On Mar 07, 2023
Abysmal because your candidate didn't win.

oyichi:
and at the end, it ended up as the most abysmal election in history

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osibanjo's Daughter Kiki Tweets About Nairaland Topic / Ogodo Triplets: Cyril Ogodo & Vivian Omotejohwo Welcome Triplets After 16 Years / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.