Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals (48584 Views)

Old, New Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender – CBN / Old, New Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender – CBN / Why New Naira Notes Are Scarce – CBN Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Nelz7: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2023
Lithiumite:

Who cares about you guys having access to electoral materials or bvas,it's your constitutional right....... however,you need to have a good grasp of what you are asking or intend and go about it in a responsible and lawful manner and not trying to bamboozle everyone to accede to your request no matter how ridiculous.

Inec is not doing that without a fight
That tells u everything u need to know.
Why are they resisting
They probably doesn't wanna run ur principal dirty
Release d Materials for forensic analysis and den we can talk
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Neye412(m): 10:05am On Mar 08, 2023
Fahdiga:
Provide evidence that Obi's supporters supported the obnoxious policy of your satanic APC or shut up.

A lot of evidences of enough shits you delusional obedients spewed with the wishful thought that the policy will hinder Asiwaju to your utmost disappointment.
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Nelz7: 10:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Lithiumite:

Who cares about you guys having access to electoral materials or bvas,it's your constitutional right....... however,you need to have a good grasp of what you are asking or intend and go about it in a responsible and lawful manner and not trying to bamboozle everyone to accede to your request no matter how ridiculous.

Tinubu told Orji Uzor Kalu and I that Igbos will lose the opportunity to be senate president if Peter Obi continues with his court case against his victory.”
- Dave Umahi

Why is Tinubu/INEC defecating uncontrollably cos Obi is going to Court??
U re here saying who cares??
Classic oxymoron
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by donmik: 10:25am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:
Eventually

What then is the essence of Emefiele doing strong head before , inflicting unnecessary hardship on Nigerians when he knew the implementations of the Naira redesign failed.

How can CBN mopped up N1.9tn old notes and printed only N300bn new notes. I thought Emefiele said they have confiscated the old N1000 and N500, where are the banks getting it from to pay their customers.

Africans hardly take responsibility for their mistakes

Those who supported the failed implementations of Naira redesign just to score cheap political points should bury their head in the sand

Blame your president who has no regard for the law, pls
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Godspikin: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:

Yet the presidential candidate of the Apc condemned the implementations of the policy even if it's against his own party while your candidate, Peter Obi remain mute thinking the effects will worn in his favour.

Imagine, when Nigerians needed Obi most, he kept mute instead

Cos the whole obi movement is hogwash, people were simply brainwashed by the opportunist. Someone that got a court injunction that stopped the inquiry into the activities of SARS while he was governor of Anambra, especially with the infamous SP James in charge of Akwuzu SARS responsible for the dumping of several dead bodies in the river linked to him.

If he was a saint as he claims why did he have to secure an injunction to stop the inquiry, yet some gullible young people are calling him their Messiah

No be dis Nigeria we dey when im be Governor. There are a thousand and one post here on NL of people from his state describing him as the worst thing to ever happen to that state. All of a sudden those who were condemning him made a 360 and started hailing him as the Messiah, that he is now the one to bring about New Nigeria... I laugh in Swahili!

Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by xenten: 10:48am On Mar 08, 2023
lexy2014:

How did you come by that info?
flesh and blood did not reveal this to me. Its spiritual. Are you?
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Lithiumite: 11:00am On Mar 08, 2023
Nelz7:

U r sure U won d elections solely based on what inec declared. U hv not done any other thing to be sure of that result incase they (inec) made a mistake. None whatsoever! U sit ur a..s down and talk down on people rechecking d results!! What can be more Lazy than that??
U have nothing to offer intellectually that's why u ll resort to banter and name calling at d drop of a hat

Because I rather not rabble rouse, I rather not impair my God giving logical cognitive abilities........ won't duel on fallacies or revel in the theatre of absurdities.

These and the likes are what obidients represent.....I would rather not disappoint my maker who gave me a head to use all in the name of blind followership.......this clearly is the difference between you and I!!
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Lithiumite: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2023
Nelz7:

Tinubu told Orji Uzor Kalu and I that Igbos will lose the opportunity to be senate president if Peter Obi continues with his court case against his victory.”
- Dave Umahi

Why is Tinubu/INEC defecating uncontrollably cos Obi is going to Court??
U re here saying who cares??
Classic oxymoron

I supported tinubu and I have very high fondness of umahi but I do not believe this statement from him or I believe he was misquoted........ your warped sense of self importance is what makes you keep thinking like Obelix and Asterix!! "That one day the sky will fall and crush all them"

No one goes far in life thinking everyone and everything is against them.
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Lithiumite: 11:09am On Mar 08, 2023
Nelz7:

Inec is not doing that without a fight
That tells u everything u need to know.
Why are they resisting
They probably doesn't wanna run ur principal dirty
Release d Materials for forensic analysis and den we can talk

Go about it in the appropriate manner,go through the right channel and nobody will stop you from having access to the data you seek.

Do this and stop spreading propaganda to mask the obvious dead end in your quest.
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Nelz7: 11:23am On Mar 08, 2023
Lithiumite:

Go about it in the appropriate manner,go through the right channel and nobody will stop you from having access to the data you seek.

Do this and stop spreading propaganda to mask the obvious dead end in your quest.

What right channel is more responsible than going through d courts like we ve done??

U can't defend this APC without appearing stupid and daft in this case
Meanwhile

Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by 642akintoye: 11:24am On Mar 08, 2023
Lies. Obi told the CBN to circulate more money for people not to suffer.Lies. Obi told the CBN to circulate more money for people not to suffer....
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Nelz7: 11:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Lithiumite:

We only went to court
Meanwhile

Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Lithiumite: 11:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Nelz7:

We only went to court
Meanwhile

Then await the judgement of the court.....that's the responsible thing to do!!
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Lithiumite: 11:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Nelz7:

What right channel is more responsible than going through d courts like we ve done??

U can't defend this APC without appearing stupid and daft in this case
Meanwhile

Obidients have been inundating us with the mischievous narrative of rigging without facts ........since you are already in court,then you should wait for the outcome
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Nelz7: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Lithiumite:

Obidients have been inundating us with the mischievous narrative of rigging without facts ........since you are already in court,then you should wait for the outcome

For starters
Court granted us access to Electoral Materials
INEC are resisting. U wanna know why??
I bet U already did but know this

The power of the people is more than that of the people in power,never forget this.
The people in power know this is true
but they try to hide it from you ~ Rufai Oseni

Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Nelz7: 12:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lithiumite:

Rigging without facts??

It has been revealed that the young man who designed the BVAS system was forcefully transferred by INEC from HQ to Enugu office and from IT to Admin department for refusing to accept inducement to compromise the BVAS ~ Business Day

The Facts are as clear as daylight buh
You can't wake a person who
is pretending to b asleep ~ Yoruba adage

Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by lexy2014: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
xenten:

flesh and blood did not reveal this to me. Its spiritual. Are you?

Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by adekolaelect(m): 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nelz7:

And U re sensible enough to accept the presidential result of inec as been declared.
U have no business with anything REASONABLE 💯
who is this Roofrat? You don't need to cry here go to court of law.

Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by adekolaelect(m): 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Quest7777:

Nothing wrong with the policy. It had plenty of benefits.
The main problem was the implementation. CBN failed to print enough new notes & strictly monitor the distribution.
Thank you.
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by adekolaelect(m): 1:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
managingpartner:

First of all, ode ni e, secondly it is perceived not persived.

Is Buhari led APC different from president select's APC

Thank me later.
who is this slowpoke I always engage with sensible people not like you, Frustrated Huligant .
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by amp01(m): 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Rheader:
After putting Nigerians through untold hardship. Emefiele it shall never be well with you!

Was it Emefiele that said,the 200 note can be used but the 500/1000 old notes are not legal.
Are you afraid to call the name of your PRESIDENT.....
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Jack500: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fahdiga:
You mean am?

Monkey running rampage. Ode!
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Fahdiga(m): 2:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jack500:

My Monkey father is running rampage. I and my mom are Ode!
Nawa o.
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by DisLifeSha: 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Emefiele will not do something without the President's approval

Rheader:
After putting Nigerians through untold hardship. Emefiele it shall never be well with you!
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by xenten: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
lexy2014:

The Spirits!
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by lexy2014: 2:48am On Mar 09, 2023
xenten:

The Spirits!

which "spirits"?
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by adekolaelect(m): 9:55pm On Mar 10, 2023
Nelz7:

And U re sensible enough to accept the presidential result of inec as been declared.
U have no business with anything REASONABLE 💯
You have resumed you personal attacks as usual . Continue this is what you will do till next 8 years.
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Nelz7: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2023
adekolaelect:
You have resumed you personal attacks as usual . Continue this is what you will do till next 8 years.

U r a disgrace to Engineering
U r d Worst thing that has
happened to NSE(doubt u r a member though)
If u can look at that Election and call it Reasonable, then u should be stopped from practicing.
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by adekolaelect(m): 10:12am On Mar 13, 2023
Nelz7:

U r a disgrace to Engineering
U r d Worst thing that has
happened to NSE(doubt u r a member though)
If u can look at that Election and call it Reasonable, then u should be stopped from practicing.
See where emotional feeling drive this one to!!!!!! If you are a good engineer you will know that not everything you work on will always be as you want . Engineering doesn't recognize emotional feelings like yours . In engineering Term you can't condemn every project just because there is error in some part of the project this shows Who you are by condemning all Inec presidential election activities when thing do not go your ways or you felt there is errors somewhere in the process.
Re: Naira Redesign: Old, New Notes Are Legal Tender – CBN Reveals by Nelz7: 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
adekolaelect:
See where emotional feeling drive this one to!!!!!! If you are a good engineer you will know that not everything you work on will always be as you want . Engineering doesn't recognize emotional feelings like yours . In engineering Term you can't condemn every project just because there is error in some part of the project this shows Who you are by condemning all Inec presidential election activities when thing do not go your ways or you felt there is errors somewhere in the process.

Our( Engineers/Technicians) minds are wired
to operate in a Yes or No
True or False mode
We don't manage(reason we add Factor of saftey during designs)
as it may lead to Fatality
U r assuming this ur position solely on d grounds ur fav Candidate emerged!!

Las Las all of us go chop breakfast
People like us(Engineers/Technicians) normally depends on their services to survive unlike dem politicians (that sings praises and get paid heavily) and as such require a working environment to thrive which can only come from sound leadership not padi padi arangé Government!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GMO Foods: Shoprite, Next Superstores May Be Shut Down By The Federal Government / Lagos To Sell Lake (Lagos-Kebbi) Rice N13k From December 15, 2016 (Pics) / Shoprite On Shutdown, As Workers Go On Strike Over "Sale To Palms Mall Owners"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.