Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

INEC TO COURT, JUST LET ME DELETE THE EVIDENCE OR I POSTPONE SATURDAY ELECTION. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC TO COURT, JUST LET ME DELETE THE EVIDENCE OR I POSTPONE SATURDAY ELECTION. (476 Views)

Oshiomhole: Ihedioha Never Won Imo, Supreme Court Just Made Correction / PDP Runs To Court Just To Keep Mike Igini / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

INEC TO COURT, JUST LET ME DELETE THE EVIDENCE OR I POSTPONE SATURDAY ELECTION. by Elfree: 6:29am On Mar 08, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEJh3ClypZ0

Lol, my interpretation of INEC'S motive and intent in court. Even street criminals does a better job hiding their real motive.

Inec making ridiculous case that without deletion of data from BVAS and Irev AKA RECONFIGURATION, they won't be able to conduct gubernatorial election- What A BULL😑😑😑😑

I am glad ARISE TEAM DESCRIBED INEC WELL.
CHEAP BLACKMAIL 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Either INEC is unintelligent or they're just acting out of impunity and disrespect to electorate and the nation.

How can we have this hard core cold and shameless criminals running our democracy and election?

INEC MUST BE DISBANDED AND NOT WITHOUT TAKING THE WHOLE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE ALONG WITH TINUBU AND THE REST OF THEIR APC COHORTS DOWN 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

NIGERIANS FREEDOM AREN'T NEGOTIABLE.

Good morning my wonderful friends, may the light of shine favour in your life today πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

1 Like

Re: INEC TO COURT, JUST LET ME DELETE THE EVIDENCE OR I POSTPONE SATURDAY ELECTION. by dnawah(m): 6:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Elfree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEJh3ClypZ0

Lol, my interpretation of INEC'S motive and intent in court. Even street criminals does a better job hiding their real motive.

Inec making ridiculous case that without deletion of data from BVAS and Irev AKA RECONFIGURATION, they won't be able to conduct gubernatorial election- What A BULL😑😑😑😑

I am glad ARISE TEAM DESCRIBED INEC WELL.
CHEAP BLACKMAIL 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Either INEC is unintelligent or they're just acting out of impunity and disrespect to electorate and the nation.

How can we have this hard core cold and shameless criminals running our democracy and election?

INEC MUST BE DISBANDED AND NOT WITHOUT TAKING THE WHOLE CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE ALONG WITH TINUBU AND THE REST OF THEIR APC COHORTS DOWN 🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬

NIGERIANS FREEDOM AREN'T NEGOTIABLE.

Good morning my wonderful friends, may the light of shine favour in your life today πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
all the people behind this may they sleep and never wake up,Amen.

1 Like

Re: INEC TO COURT, JUST LET ME DELETE THE EVIDENCE OR I POSTPONE SATURDAY ELECTION. by Elfree: 8:13am On Mar 08, 2023
dnawah:
all the people behind this may they sleep and never wake up,Amen.
A resounding amen and amenπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Counting The Votes On IREV So Far Has Gotten This. Wow. / This Wickedness Against The Igbos Will Surely Backfire / Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.