Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? (478 Views)

Peter Obi Accommodating Flood Victims From Kogi State In 2012 (Throwback Video)) / The Fallacy Of Yorubas Only Being Accommodating. / If Igbo Was Liberal And Accommodating SE And SS Will Have Igbo Lingual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by Nefort: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yorubas always say they are accommodating. But how true is this statement? The truth is that they don't have a choice not to accommodate other tribes who come to their region. If they decide to deny fellow country citizens from other tribes from visiting the their area then it will definitely lead to a crisis with the military stepping in to prevent the Yorubas from denying other tribes access to their region. The same thing also applies in Igbo land. If Yorubas decide to migrate in massive numbers to the east the Igbos will have no choice but to accommodate them or face military intervention. In other words, accommodating other tribes in your region whether in Yoruba or Igbo land is a MUST and not a favour.
Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by Felabrity: 12:11pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yes, free houserent
Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by mblue: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2023
You guys should just stop all these wahala and embrace peace

2 Likes

Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by Nefort: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2023
Felabrity:
Yes, free houserent
Other tribes pay taxes in Yoruba land. Am I correct?
Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by basty: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Ask yourself.

Where on earth you call someone's land a no man's land?
Where on earth you call a race/tribe/ nation coward?
where on earth you call someone women dirty?
Where on earth you call someone Agbero whereas you are doing worst.
Where on earth you call people hosting you, making you comfortable fools?
You now come to install Kings in someone's land.
The list go on and on.

Yoruba people are no fools.

7 Likes

Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by didroon43: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2023
Such questions shouldn't be asked at this time. Everyone is accommodating in every tribe and region. What played our recently is just politics of hate and tribalism by apc on Igbo because they felt LP would take over Lagos because of Peter Obi.

Let's dead this Yoruba/Igbo thing and move on.

1 Like

Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by Nefort: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
If Yorubas don't deal with these people ruthlessly in Lagos for passing their boundaries ehn, na me go vex pass
How do you intend to deal with them? What if something happens in Yoruba land that makes it inhabitable where will you migrate to? Don't assume your actions can not come back to hurt you.
Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by duro4chang(m): 12:26pm On Mar 21, 2023
See severe pain. Kikikikikikikiki!
Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by Mercury12(m): 1:02pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
If Yorubas don't deal with these people ruthlessly in Lagos for passing their boundaries ehn, na me go vex pass
violence seams to be the only language that put sense into their heads undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by Pat081: 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2023
goodnessme1:
They are the most hateful people in Nigeria.

Their people full other regions but no one claims to be accommodating them.

Their claims of being accommodating is born out of hate.

Tell me a tribe in Nigeria they haven't fought in their region.
you are a goat 🐐 lgbo full southwest more than how yoruba is in south south can lgbo sell land to yoruba in lgbo land? No, but yoruba don't care they sell land to them because they see them has one Nigeria and I give thanks to God that Obi did not win the election

1 Like

Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by gidgiddy: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nefort:
Yorubas always say they are accommodating. But how true is this statement? The truth is that they don't have a choice not to accommodate other tribes who come to their region. If they decide to deny fellow country citizens from other tribes from visiting the their area then it will definitely lead to a crisis with the military stepping in to prevent the Yorubas from denying other tribes access to their region. The same thing also applies in Igbo land. If Yorubas decide to migrate in massive numbers to the east the Igbos will have no choice but to accommodate them or face military intervention. In other words, accommodating other tribes in your region whether in Yoruba or Igbo land is a MUST and not a favour.

It is an insult to say you are accommodating someone in their own country

1 Like

Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by Owontime: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
Emeka the Yorubas don't owe you anything, pack your bags and go back to your IPOB village.

1 Like

Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by enemybulldozer(m): 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Pls start dealing with them fast so that we can come together and fight for biafra.
Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by tungamaje: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2023
That was how they sent the Ghanaians away in the 80s because they wanted to take over Lagos and their region. Same way they are telling Igbos to leave. Does it mean only Yoruba accommodate strangers in the whole of Africa?
Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by Nefort: 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2023
Owontime:
Emeka the Yorubas don't owe you anything, pack your bags and go back to your IPOB village.
Tell Yorubas living in the US, UK and Canada to pack their bags and leave those countries first. And also tell the Yorubas making money in the South East to leave first.
Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by Nefort: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2023
Pat081:
you are a goat 🐐 lgbo full southwest more than how yoruba is in south south can lgbo sell land to yoruba in lgbo land? No, but yoruba don't care they sell land to them because they see them has one Nigeria and I give thanks to God that Obi did not win the election
Have you ever tried to buy land in Igbo land and you were denied because you were Yoruba? If a Yoruba person is offering good money for a land that the seller knows he can't easily come across what makes you think the seller will reject your good offer because you are Yoruba?
Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by flokii: 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
The Igbos can't take quarter of what they do to others in their own lands..

You can't continue blackmailing Yorubas with words like bigots, tribalists and so on.. We have gone past that.

The Igbos of old killed regional system of government so they can dominate and enslave other tribes right inside Nigeria.. Why then did we fight for independence from Whites if the Igbos too want to enslave our people?

Our position is clear.. Think home, go home.

Go and develop your lands and stop the attempt to steal other people's lands and heritage if you don't want to get killed. We will wish you well and support you as you take your own fate into your hands by developing alaigbo that God gave to your forefathers.

Anything asides that is blackmail and we won't fall for it.
Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Na mi go vex pass you sef. Why can't they just leave? You are in a bad marriage or relationship. Your partner is having the time of his/her life and even dating actively. He/she clearly does not give a toss about you.

Yet you are moaning pathetically up and down rather than get up and leave to go and find your happiness elsewhere. That is Igbos for you.

Millions of victim threads yet zero action with their feet. For all their pathetic victim noise, has a single Igbo left Lagos to go back to his State of origin in protest against "wicked" Yorubas?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2023
flokii:
The Igbos can't take quarter of what they do to others in their own lands..

You can't continue blackmailing Yorubas with words like bigots, tribalists and so on.. We have gone past that.

The Igbos of old killed regional system of government so they can dominate and enslave other tribes right inside Nigeria.. Why then did we fight for independence from Whites if the Igbos too want to enslave our people?

Our position is clear.. Think home, go home.

Go and develop your lands and stop the attempt to steal other people's lands and heritage if you don't want to be killed. We will wish you well and support you as you take your own fate into your hands by developing alaigbo that God gave to your forefathers.

Anything asides that is blackmail and we won't fall for it.

God bless you !!! I have spammed this forum silly with what is shown below. I have warned Igbos how Yorubas see their future shaping out. It is obvious to the blind the Yorubas no longer want 'one Nigeria'i mpediments to their growth and development potentials.

I personally advised Igbos to look East and prepare for more regional autonomy which is only a question of time from becoming our permanent reality.

Yet they will never listen. How Igbos think all these thousands of victim thread is moving Yorubas is beyond me.

Were they in a mass coma when, in 2013, we were crafting the memorandum for the DAWN initiative? Covetousness and greed has so blinded Igbo they cannot even see what is so damn obvious.

1 Like

Re: Are Yorubas Truly Accommodating? by Pat081: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2023
Nefort:

Have you ever tried to buy land in Igbo land and you were denied because you were Yoruba? If a Yoruba person is offering good money for a land that the seller knows he can't easily come across what makes you think the seller will reject your good offer because you are Yoruba?
Yes not twice it happen to a friend that I witness it the land ower tell that my friend that he can only rent it for him but not to sell

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Obi's Wickedness And Wike's Wickedness / The 1997 Diya Coup / All You Need To Know About TINUBU Drug Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.