Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them (1371 Views)

Breaking News: Committee Of Indigenous Lagosians Endorses GRV For Governor / Doyin Okupe: North Has Not Forgiven Igbos For Killing Sardauna Of Sokoto / Yahaya Bello: I’m In 2023 Presidential Race To Liberate Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by Fahdiga(m): 9:45am On Mar 08, 2023
plaindealer:
Coming from sit-at-home slaves wey no fit liberate themselves from their own jihadi ipob terrorists.

Awon olofo...

grin grin
Is that all? Are Seyi's children omo ale too?
Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by drlateef: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2023
Fahdiga:
Dear La thief, point out to any lie in my post or you remain the La thief that you are.

I have asked you a poser. Who are the “true” indigenous people of Lagos?
Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by Fahdiga(m): 9:59am On Mar 08, 2023
drlateef:

Are you insinuating that there's no indigenous people of Lagos? Is Bode George not an indigene of Lagos? Is Kunle my friend from Ikorodu not from Lagos? Is Segun my school mate from Idumota not an indigene? Take your time La thief.
Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by Fahdiga(m): 10:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Any sensible person should align with IGBO direction in Politics or Business. The IGBO race has shown dexterity and resourcefulness, in navigating through the HATE filled Nigerian space against them.

I repeat, NO TRIBE IN NIGERIA will Bounce back from a WAR and grow rapidly as the IGBO race!!

They saw Buhari as a FAILURE and are vindicated.
They saw Tinubu as a kriminal and are Vindicated
They saw that the whole APC architecture was a serious scam and the have been Vindicated.

But the propaganda "Army" of APC zombies, will still want to insult and castigate them. Even when they are ready to forgo everything and have their own NATION.

The Unity begging of Agbado Idiats and their Northern masters ls not out of LOVE. It's PARASITIC. They are parasites!

Thank you IGBOs for opening the eyes of the blind, to the fraud called NIGERIA.
Word of the day.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by harmonyglobal: 10:13am On Mar 08, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Sometimes I begin to wonder what makes Yorubas sophisticated as claimed.

Infact for them to choose tinubu a Known drug lord over osinbajo and other capable candidates tells the opposite of what had been believed about them.
Well that's your opinion, it is your hate for Tinubu that made u alter such statement
But here it is, yorubas need someone to stand and defend them in the face of oppression by the north who believes power is their birthright, he has in the past proven to be an agitator for good governance and against oppression, he stood against the Obasanjo regime oppression and survived it, he stood up to his party's suppression to scuttle his chances but survived it. See the way he divided the north for the first time by declining a Fulani vice and choose a kanuri man as vice. That is what we see in him that made many supported him.
U see, this is beyond hatred, it's a political and power game, u only win when u know how to play it
One Nation
Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by Fahdiga(m): 10:15am On Mar 08, 2023
christistruth01:

MC Oluomo is an Awori Man and indigene of Lagos
Oba Akiolu of Lagos is an Awori man

How are Igbos liberating them?
That they benefit from the rotten system Tinubu created doesn't mean everyone is corrupt like them. There are other indigenous Lagosians that wants the status quo to change for good.
Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by techWriter3: 10:15am On Mar 08, 2023
Vivour Rhodes bomb more Lagosian than politician and Sanwo Olu complemented

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by drlateef: 10:18am On Mar 08, 2023
Fahdiga:
Are you insinuating that there's no indigenous people of Lagos? Is Bode George not an indigene of Lagos? Is Kunle my friend from Ikorodu not from Lagos? Is Segun my school mate from Idumota not an indigene? Take your time La thief.

You are beating about the bush. Are they all Binis?
Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by Freethinker87: 10:26am On Mar 08, 2023
christistruth01:

MC Oluomo is an Awori Man and indigene of Lagos
Oba Akiolu of Lagos is an Awori man

How are Igbos liberating them?

LOL MC Oluomo who moved to Lagos from Kwara in 1997 and couldn't speak English is a Lagosian? Are you kidding me? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by kcnwaigbo: 10:28am On Mar 08, 2023
ElSudani:

Point is he is not Yoruba.
He is Yoruba and will be Governor of Lagos state whether idiots like you like it or not
Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by wahalawahala: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Psalmistproject:
Sometimes I begin to wonder what makes Yorubas sophisticated as claimed.

Infact for them to choose tinubu a Known drug lord over osinbajo and other capable candidates tells the opposite of what had been believed about them.
the thing dey pepper this bushman frm Asaba.... U go dey alright 😂😂😂
Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by Fahdiga(m): 11:22am On Mar 08, 2023
drlateef:

You are beating about the bush. Are they all Binis?
They are Lagosians.
Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by christistruth01: 11:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Freethinker87:

LOL MC Oluomo who moved to Lagos from Kwara in 1997 and couldn't speak English is Lagosian? Are you kidding me? cheesy grin

drlateef:
can

Fahdiga:

MC Oluomo is an Awori Man From Ejigbo in Lagos he was even born and bred in Lagos, so were his father and Grandparents

Do you now see why the Aworis are furious and angry with you

You have labelled them Strangers on their God Given homeland and Patrimony

The Ijebus who share and are indigenes of Eastern Lagos with them have never ever done that

If you had your way you could deport Ijebu and Awori from Lagos just like Ojukwu deported the Ijaws and Niger Delta People from their own oil Rich Lands during the War into Concentration camps were they were abandoned without any food to die of

There are at least eight Yoruba Clans with Ancient Ancestral Lands in Lagos State
Awori with over 75% of Lagos,Ijebu,Ilaje,Egba,Egbado,Oyo,Owu ketu

Egun who descended from Oduduwa through his Son the Olupopo own Badagry

The Aguda and Saro Slave Returnees arrived in Lagos in the 19th Century as guests of the Awori and the Egbas o !

The Awori and Ijebu were already in Lagos in the 13th Century and here your are insulting them
Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by drlateef: 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
christistruth01:

MC Oluomo is an Awori Man From Ejigbo in Lagos he was even born and bred in Lagos, so were his father and Grandparents

Do you now see why the Aworis are furious and angry with you

You have labelled them Strangers on their God Given homeland and Patrimony

The Ijebus who share and are indigenes of Eastern Lagos with them have never ever done that

If you had your way you could deport Ijebu and Awori from Lagos just like Ojukwu deported the Ijaws and Niger Delta People from their own oil Rich Lands during the War into Concentration camps were they were abandoned without any food to die of

There are at least eight Yoruba Clans with Ancient Ancestral Lands in Lagos State
Awori with over 75% of Lagos,Ijebu,Ilaje,Egba,Egbado,Oyo,Owu ketu

Egun who descended from Oduduwa through his Son the Olupopo own Badagry

The Aguda and Saro Slave Returnees arrived in Lagos in the 19th Century as guests of the Awori and the Egbas o !

The Awori and Ijebu were already in Lagos in the 13th Century and here your are insulting them

Who is insulting Aworis? Are you okay?
Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by Freethinker87: 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
christistruth01:
MC Oluomo is an Awori Man From Ejigbo in Lagos he was even born and bred in Lagos, so were his father and Grandparents Do you now see why the Aworis are furious and angry with youYou have labelled them Strangers on their God Given homeland and PatrimonyThe Ijebus who share and are indigenes of Eastern Lagos with them have never ever done thatIf you had your way you could deport Ijebu and Awori from Lagos just like Ojukwu deported the Ijaws and Niger Delta People from their own oil Rich Lands during the War into Concentration camps were they were abandoned without any food to die ofThere are at least eight Yoruba Clans with Ancient Ancestral Lands in Lagos State
Awori with over 75% of Lagos,Ijebu,Ilaje,Egba,Egbado,Oyo,Owu ketuEgun who descended from Oduduwa through his Son the Olupopo own Badagry
The Aguda and Saro Slave Returnees arrived in Lagos in the 19th Century as guests of the Awori and the Egbas o !The Awori and Ijebu were already in Lagos in the 13th Century and here your are insulting them

Just the same way Tinubu is a Lagosian from Isale-Eko. Keep deceiving yourself.

All the criminals migrating from neighboring SW states to Lagos will be sent back to their states of origin when the aboriginal Lagosians repossess their state.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by christistruth01: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Freethinker87:

All the criminals migrating to Lagos from neighboring SW states will be sent back to their states of origin when the aboriginal Lagosians repossess their state.

Let me keep a copy this so you will not be able to deny saying it later
Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by Fahdiga(m): 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Freethinker87:

All the criminals migrating to Lagos from neighboring SW states will be sent back to their states of origin when the aboriginal Lagosians repossess their state.
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous Lagosians Are Grateful To Igbos For Helping To Liberate Them by MikeofAfrica: 3:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
helinues:
Have the gubernatorial election in SE states have all been cancelled? How about the state assembly election?

Had your region have political leaders like the ones in SW, there wouldn't have been anything like UGM hope you know.

Yet you guys are less concerned about the happenings in your region. Had other regions being docile in their approach to security and development matter, your people who have remained put cos they had it better.

If you want to be happy for a day, drink beer

If you want to be happy for weeks, get married

But if you want to be happy for the rest of your life, then mind your business..

We do business in Lagos hence we are minding our business in Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast / National Rescue Congress Calls On Nigerians To Join The Protest, Tinubu Must Go / The African Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.