Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast (1403 Views)

The Rate At Which Alaigbo Is Developing Is Alarming / While The North Remain Backward, The South West Is Developing / Come And Invest In Ekiti!! The State Is Developing Rapidly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Propsvilla(m): 8:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
I was driving down from Oba to Nnewi this afternoon and I was astonished at how Nnewi has grown. Few days ago I was in Awka and I was speechless at how fast Awka is developing. With what Soludo is doing in Ekwulobia, Ekwulobia is about to become one of the fastest developing Cities in Nigeria. The truth is that Anambra is on another level of uniform development.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Okwyjesus(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Anambra has been blessed with good governors

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Ogene001: 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
Anambra (Onitsha metro) is The largest Urban area in Nigeria by landmass and second largest urban area in Nigeria by population after Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by AwkaFinest: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Drive through Onitsha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltOVBiE-rlU

Drive through Port Harcourt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y-dsKjBtlY

The difference is clear like day and night.
Onitsha looks like a dump yard for waste. A rusty dirty sh*t show of a town.

Port Harcourt looks like a breathe of fresh air. A lot more modern and still developing. Though not there yet, but looks way better than the eyesore called Onitsha.
Even chino the maker of this thread, he's from Ihiala in Anambra state, but lives in Port Harcourt. He's ashamed of our Anambra.
Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Ogene001: 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Okwyjesus:
Anambra has been blessed with good governors
This one no be governor matter. Business is booming and the common man is making serious money and everywhere is being built up fast

4 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by PortHarcourt1st: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
I wish my own port harcourt that’s full of slums can develop as well

Pictures: port harcourt

1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Soludo! Soludo! Soludodo! grin
Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by PortHarcourt1st: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Propsvilla:
I was driving down from Oba to Nnewi this afternoon and I was astonished at how Nnewi has grown. Few days ago I was in Awka and I was speechless at how fast Awka is developing. With what Soludo is doing in Ekwulobia, Ekwulobia is about to become one of the fastest developing Cities in Nigeria. The truth is that Anambra is on another level of uniform development.

Rivers State with all the federal allocation is still looking like slum. Shame on rivers state. Wike wasted our turn as an ikwerre man

Today pollution and slum is choking port harcourt

1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Ihateheadslamer: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
Fubara or whatever name he calls himself was elected to come and correct the wrong from the outgoing governor Wike tongue
PortHarcourt1st:

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2023
PortHarcourt1st:

Wike thank you for your support for President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. We know they are mad at you but it doesn't change anything. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by ba7man(m): 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
Propsvilla:
Na una cup of tea be dat.

As for me and my family, that area na no-go-zone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by PortHarcourt1st: 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Fubara or whatever name he calls himself was elected to correct the wrong from the outgoing governor Wike tongue

Will animals like kinematics aka awkafinest allow fubara to work?
Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by kettykings: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2023
Soludonomics
Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Ogene001: 9:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
ba7man:
Na una cup of tea be dat.

As for me and my family, that area na no-go-zone.
No wonder you can't change your dilapidated roof. Cowards everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by ba7man(m): 9:09pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ogene001:

No wonder you can't change your dilapidated roof. Cowards everywhere
You guys are repulsive so nobody wants anything to do with you or your region.

Search within your souls where you went wrong, nobody gives a shit about your progress.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ogene001:

This one no be governor matter. Business is booming and the common man is making serious money and everywhere is being built up fast
In Anambra state the citizens are far richer than the state government, the wide developments in the state it will be hard for the state government to meet up, Awka is filled up neighboring towns are now witnessing massive developments, go to Nwafia, they have turned that place to container bounded terminal hub more than five terminals are ongoing there simultaneously, go to Ogbunike/Ogidi, another industrial layout, Don Climax will soon commission another bounded terminal he just completed, go Nkwelle, Nzugbe,Oba, Ozubullu and so many towns massive developments, no place you buy land in Anambra is a waste, with the ongoing facelift of Ekwulobia the state is heading to one city state

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
I can tell you that Anambra is one state in Southeast that word Aku Lue uno is giving sleepless night

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Nwafia these projects isn't upto three years, they want to turn Nwafia to another APAPA

This is Nwafia Google map 2023 bonded terminals more are being constructed

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Ogene001: 9:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
ba7man:
You guys are repulsive so nobody wants anything to do with you or your region.

Search within your souls where you went wrong, nobody gives a shit about your progress.
Olodo. Unadventurous lazy coward. See cheap land in your dead region

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by OVB123: 9:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
post=123754098:

In Anambra state the citizens are far richer than the state government, the wide developments in the state it will be hard for the state government to meet up, Awka is filled up neighboring towns are now witnessing massive developments, go to Nwafia, they have turned that place to container bounded terminal hub more than five terminals are ongoing there simultaneously, go to Ogbunike/Ogidi, another industrial layout, Don Climax will soon commission another bounded terminal he just completed, go Nkwelle, Nzugbe,Oba, Ozubullu and so many towns massive developments, no place you buy land in Anambra is a waste, with the ongoing facelift of Ekwulobia the state is heading to one city state
On point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by ba7man(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ogene001:

Olodo. Unadventurous lazy coward. See cheap land in your dead region
Which kain yeye adventure i dey find wey unknown gunmen fit kill me chop

Abeg make una keep una land and adventure.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Ogene001: 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
ba7man:
Which kain yeye adventure i dey find wey unknown gunmen fit kill me chop

Abeg make una keep una land and adventure.
No wonder brown roof overrun your towns. Fear fear cowards

2 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Rareoil(m): 9:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
AwkaFinest:
Drive through Onitsha

Port Harcourt looks like a breathe of fresh air
Even chino the maker of this thread, he's from Ihiala in Anambra state, but lives in Port Harcourt. He's ashamed of our Anambra.[/b]

Rivers Finest vs AwkaFinest
grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by ba7man(m): 9:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ogene001:

No wonder brown roof overrun your towns. Fear fear cowards
Unknown gunmen don chop the people wey crayfish waka enter your region.

Yeye "brave" people wey if one small boy for faraway Finland catch them outside for Monday, dem own don finish.

Shameless lot.
Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Ogene001: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
ba7man:

Yeye "brave" people wey if one small boy for faraway Finland catch them outside for Monday, dem own don finish.

Shameless lot.
Skull miner go and sleep. This thread pass you. Run to Benin Republic and join your refugee tribesmen.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by AwkaFinest: 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
ba7man:

Shameless lot.

Unknown gun men dey finish us here.
2 weeks ago I was in my brother chino's village in Ihiala. The number of persons left there is not up to 500. Everyone is running away to either Port Harcourt, Lagos or Abuja.

I asked my host why, he said UGM has chased people away. Then I asked why not the people flee to Onitsha, he said same story in Onitsha. Infact for Onitsha besides UGM, the place is practically uninhabitable.

I left for Enugu 2 days ago. Anambra as a whole is cursed.
Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Ogene001: 9:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
AwkaFinest:

Unknown gun men dey finish us here.
2 weeks ago I was in my brother chino's village in Ihiala. The number of persons left there is not up to 500. Everyone is running away to either Port Harcourt, Lagos or Abuja.

I asked my host why, he said UGM has chased people away. Then I asked why not the people flee to Onitsha, he said same story in Onitsha. Infact for Onitsha besides UGM, the place is practically uninhabitable.

I left for Enugu 2 days ago. Anambra as a whole is caused.
Don't worry Chino is coming for you

1 Like

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by PortHarcourt1st: 9:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ogene001:

Skull miner go and sleep. This thread pass you. Run to Benin Republic and join your refugee tribesmen.

It is even worse right now in Rivers state, terrorists, kidnappers, armed robbers are ravaging Port harcourt and surrounding areas.

Even the Rivers governor is now living in Abuja with Wike because of pollution, slums, insecurity and poverty ravaging Rivers state.

Rivers state is a cursed backward useless worthless shithole state.

Tinubu should declare a state of emergency in Rivers State

1 Share

Re: Anambra State Is Developing Very Fast by Ingocof(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Propsvilla:

Soludo is an action man, unlike the Pandora man who revel in deceit and propaganda.

(1) (Reply)

Frank Mba, Is Now DIG Through Quota System / New Awka City Project update (video & Photos) / Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.