Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Happy International Women's Day To BIOLOGICAL Women - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy International Women's Day To BIOLOGICAL Women (384 Views)

Oyo Assembly Approves ‘isese Day’ To Honour Traditional Worshippers / Some biological males need to have their penis amputated, they don't deserve it / 23-year-old Man Who Got Married To His 17-year-old Biological Sister In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy International Women's Day To BIOLOGICAL Women by earlalright(m): 6:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Forget about the woke culture; I think it is insulting to biological women for a biological male to call himself a woman.

Please, no trans or lower bottom should celebrate himself as a woman today, abeg. Today is not the day we should celebrate you. Look for another date and inform us about it.

This is not about hate, it’s just that someone like me will not allow you to disrespect my wife, mom, sister, goddaughter, and all the amazing biological women around me because I am trying to be woke or make you feel good. And it is inappropriate for you to call a biological woman "cis-woman", "birthing humans" etc just to feel good about your mental health issues. You want to be addressed by a particular pronoun, our women don't. Just call them women/females.

Women are humans born with a vagina and womb with breasts to feed their young. They are made up of X and X chromosomes. If you go by the title "woman" and do not biologically naturally possess these qualities, you can attach an adjective/pronoun to your description like "trans-woman." Don't try to qualify my wife, mom, sister, and friends as "cis" or birthing humans. Stop it.

©Earl Alright.

Re: Happy International Women's Day To BIOLOGICAL Women by Iagos: 6:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Hmm. Discrimination don start o!
Which one is biological women again grin
Re: Happy International Women's Day To BIOLOGICAL Women by earlalright(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2023
Iagos:
Hmm. Discrimination don start o!
Which one is biological women again grin

Na the people wey create cis women and birthing humans start the discrimination

(1) (Reply)

Positivenaija Top News: Week 25, 2017 / Supplanting Federal Grant Funds / Sports Are Usually Governed By A Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.