Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula (15162 Views)

10th NASS Leadership: APC, Tinubu Allegedly Back Out Of Akpabio’s Endorsement / Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, Sultan, Onaiyekan To Meet Tomorrow To Douse Tension / National Assembly Leadership: APC Caucus Frets, Hopes To Stop Saraki, Dogara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2023
I think Senator Akpabio would be a good fit . I know Akwa Ibom people are nice people.. as for Senator OUK well well well I know Abia people are commercially inclined but I don't know if he won't end up like the Yobe Man Senator Lawan just rubber stamping everything.

2 Likes

Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by shotuns: 8:14am On Mar 08, 2023
Awon international thief thief, no substance in their activities, na so position and money matter. You shall all reap what you sow.

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by casualobserver: 8:18am On Mar 08, 2023
I am not in favour of rewarding a zone that practices politics of division and antagonism with the highest offices in the land. This is the same zone that are trying to delegitimize the incoming govt. It is tantamount to encouraging bad behavior.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Fearyourcreator: 8:24am On Mar 08, 2023
accordadoga:
SAY NO TO IPOB AGENDA IN LAGOS STATE…

VOTE APC, VOTE PDP BUT SHUN THE IPOB PARTY (LABOUR PARTY)..

EKO O NI BAJE OO
Vote any other party without Igbo agenda...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Cajal(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:
Lp will set a new record by becoming senate president this year I swear.
Elupeee🤪🤪

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Lithiumite: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:

How!! With just 6 senators......well I am not surprised,when you could all foolishly believe the currency change lacuna would badly affect tinubu from winning,you are capable of anything no matter how ridiculous

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by iyatrustee(f): 8:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:

With just 7 seats? Even minority leader slot Lp no go see

2 Likes

Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Atlantis585: 8:29am On Mar 08, 2023
Sannisege:
South East should not be given anything. They contributed nothing to APC’s victory. I prefer South-South.

Okay.

Except that your opinion is as valuable as a lady’s used sanitary pad.

Thiefnubbu should also not be APC “president elect” because he lost his polling unit, his adopted home state of Lagos where he was a Governor for 8 years and also because he lost Osun his original home state.

He should also be disqualified from Lagos and national of APC because his wife is not from Yorubaland but instead from Delta as you and your types are demanding regarding GRV of LP.

Fair enough?
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Lithiumite: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2023
NigerianAngelo:

You see why we must our given Presidency. He doesn't want One Nigeria even with a stolen mandate.

What we are suffering from unbaptised people.

May God establish eternal Christian rule in my life. 1 Our Father, 1 Hail Mary.

It's now about one Nigeria because you won't mind an igbo being SP,but when you were being foolishly led by your noses to play tribal card with obi without thinking about the collateral damage,one Nigeria doesn't matter........you guys belong to comedy Central,I swear

2 Likes

Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by asobo1: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2023
Obaofaba:
Good...

Winners must take it all.

Oshiomole or Akpabio for Senate president.
What legislative experience does Adam have. Jokers like you
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by ORIAYO70(m): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Sannisege:
South East must not be given anything. They contributed nothing to APC’s victory. I prefer South-South.

Supported

1 Like

Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by NigerianAngelo(m): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Lithiumite:

It's now about one Nigeria because you won't mind an igbo being SP,but when you were being foolishly led by your noses to play tribal card with obi without thinking about the collateral damage,one Nigeria doesn't matter........you guys belong to comedy Central,I swear

There was no tribal card with Obi

Don't be STUPID my friend

IT WAS (IS) IGBO TURN.

Hausas have ruled, Yorubas have ruled. One Nigeria demands that Igbos rule next.

THE ONLY TRIBAL DEMONS WERE THOSE THAT REFUSED TO SUBSCRIBE TO THIS bc they wanted their tribe for a second stint.

Mind you, we are very likely to still get it back. and shelve people like you with their pride down the throat.
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by wolebest: 8:46am On Mar 08, 2023
Sannisege:
South East must not be given anything. They contributed nothing to APC’s victory. I prefer South-South.

Definitely South-South will carry the spoils of the General Election in the National Assembly.

Senate President will go to South-South

Speaker will go to the North-West or North-Central

This will balance power.
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Jlow2: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2023
We from south east dnt need any position because it does not bring postie development to the people ,instead bring us projects in rural areas
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Ayodeoba: 9:14am On Mar 08, 2023
Sannisege:
you still Dey rub salt on this people wound why ba
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Sannisege:

I prefer South South. They should zone Senate Presidency to AkwaIbom
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by shimolv: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by basybasy: 9:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Sannisege:
Igbos always put sentiments to everything. They are not deserved Senate Presido
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Abuventure: 9:46am On Mar 08, 2023
basybasy:

Igbos always put sentiments to everything. They are not deserved Senate Presido
we don't even need the shit bro
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by mutumina007: 9:53am On Mar 08, 2023
What Chief Femi Fani-kayode Has To Say About Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour - Politics - Nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/7601222/what-chief-femi-fani-kayode-say#121558185
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by MasterMoa: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2023
Change your weed supplier
Amuluonyenaego:
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by SenatePresdo(m): 10:17am On Mar 08, 2023
Sannisege:

You think APC cares about the opinion of Tribalistic moFvuckers like you?

That's to show you guys are as useless as the K in knife inside the APC, yet tribalism make una carry am for head.
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Thegoodone13(m): 10:24am On Mar 08, 2023
Kalu will be the Senate president
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by xangerar: 10:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Amuluonyenaego:

With what number of senators, just about six? Our expectations must be founded on substance nah. Even if that happens, such senate president will not enjoy his stay in office. LP doesn't also have a ranking senator with strong clout and national appeal too, who could do the kind of "Saraki Magic" and survive.
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Bigfish121(m): 10:57am On Mar 08, 2023
Oshiomole is a first timer.

Obaofaba:
Good...

Winners must take it all.

Oshiomole or Akpabio for Senate president.
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by BossGerald: 11:21am On Mar 08, 2023
Sannisege:

Yes, I don't think igbos care, south south are still our brothers
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by APCNig: 12:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sannisege:

Akpabio is the next Senate President
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Thomasankara(m): 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin
Sorrynovex:
Get fatter

Go to toilet

Find small useless girls like tinubu daughter to do DBMS with rubber preek
cheesy grin[/color]which kind gal be this wey be like toothpick[color=#770077]
Run around with agbada and convoy

Life of Nigeria politicans

#sorrynovex
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Dspsalvate: 12:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
People are not perfect (politician most especially) but since we're all human I'll rather give one vote to (that's to say if it was by voting) the Akwa Ibom North-East Senator Elect...... MY HUMBLE OPINION
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by Elibaba1: 1:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sannisege:
What is the difference between South East and South South?
The SS was carved out of SE just to reduce the influence of the zone after the civil war. The are basically the same. I am from the North but na only 1 truth we get.
Re: 10th NASS Leadership: APC Leaders Move To Douse Tension Over Sharing Formula by adeniran22890: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
ThievesThieves...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hon. Jim Okolo Chimezie Appointed As UMEC West African Coordinator / Oborevwori Defies Court Order, Presents Staff Of Office To New Delta Monarch / Court Nullifies APC Congresses In Rivers State, Says It Is Fraudulent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.