Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

"Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] (1912 Views)

Tinubu: Nigerians Drag Zack Orji Over Solidarity Visit: Picture / Mr Jollof Declares Support For Tinubu. Nigerians React As Old Video Resurfaces / Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by Peterpaul96: 2:25pm On Feb 19
"Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu
Seyi Tinubu, the son of President Bola Tinubu, says:
“There’s no joy in seeing the people of this nation shoulder burdens that should have been shed years ago.
I wish today's difficulties did not exist. But we must endure if we are to reach the good side of our future,"

3 Likes

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by Peterpaul96: 2:27pm On Feb 19
Despite wearing $550,000 wristwatch, flying presidential jet, Seyi Tinubu urges Nigerians to endure hunger

11 Likes

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by Peterpaul96: 2:28pm On Feb 19
Nigeria
Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 2:29pm On Feb 19
Mr Endurance grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by Ofunaofu: 2:30pm On Feb 19
grin

1 Like

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by OPICANTO2223: 2:37pm On Feb 19
But he swims he dollars, he should come out of Aso rock and spend only 35k for one month

2 Likes

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by advanceDNA: 2:37pm On Feb 19
Werey dey use Richard Mille, come dey tell pple wey never chop make them endure ....

baba don't be unfortunate ooo...e better to just keep quiet for this season instead of yarning okpata....

One thing all Nigerian leaders don't have is empathy..... It's like once they enter those public offices....their heart is replaced with snake......

4 Likes

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by christejames(m): 2:59pm On Feb 19
You are outside the country telling us experiencing the heat to be patient? shocked shocked
Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by emperor4love(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19
Mk he com finish us
Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by hammer567: 3:21pm On Feb 19
LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON.

NA OUR TURN, EMILOKAN FAMILY.

3 Likes

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19
I'm so glad Nigerians gave him gbas gbos on the comment section of his rubbish posts. This guy has never been broke before, so he can sit from his comfort zone and type nonsense to the sensitivity of millions of Nigeria currently experiencing severe hardships and hunger. After all more than enough has been stolen by his dad for him and his generation yet unborn.

1 Like

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by Validated: 3:26pm On Feb 19
Seyi, ask your father to step down. This job is way past his capacity. The more he stays, the more he ruins the economy. Dollar is now N1670, soon it will hit N2000, yet Tinubu is busy sleeping in Ethiopia.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by tonesky(m): 3:29pm On Feb 19
After rigging to get power, Oya do the job, No way. What happened to his bullion van? Better use to distribute money to the masses.
Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by Chicagograduate(m): 4:12pm On Feb 19
This seyi and him papa dey connive and steal our money while they are telling us to be patient.
24trillion Naira was signed in 2024 budget.Wetin Una wan use the money do other than cater for the wellbeing of Nigerians?
Palliatives'we no see.Wage award'We no see.Propagandist.

1 Like

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by Caramia2020(m): 4:13pm On Feb 19
They will be patient because they foolishly voted for him without knowing his plan for them, when we were asking questions, Tinubu and his supporters said na statistics we go chop? Na now statistics don de chop them. They should continue to protest we are observing them.

1 Like

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by softtorce: 4:17pm On Feb 19
Don't mind him he suppose sell the watch share the proceed to you.

Peterpaul96:
Despite wearing $550,000 wristwatch, flying presidential jet, Seyi Tinubu urges Nigerians to endure hunger
Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by Omoboricash(m): 4:26pm On Feb 19
The amodia and sango strike you to death.
The suffering you papa put nigerians shall be your portion.
You shall be source of saddness to himn. God purnish you all

2 Likes

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by aariwa(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19
Lol he is referring to the people who believed a criminal like tinubu was capable of changing anything in Nigeria because I know even if a bag of rice is sold for 400k Mahmoud, his family and generations can feed on luxury for the rest their lives so seyi, ‘em papa, Mahmoud and cronies do not need the patience they are offering to their poor suffering on your mandate foot structures…they actually see them the way you see flies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by G00dharddick: 4:52pm On Feb 19
The guy is swimming in wealth, eating on a steady back to back, flying jets to any part of the world. But the fool told his starving kinsmen in SW to endure!

The joke is on SW people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by ruggedtimi(m): 5:07pm On Feb 19
Na all those lagos runs girls and wannabe big boys wey dey worship this guy i blame. Wearing a wrist watch worth almost N1billion even north korea president no dey wear such. Dey tell us to endure.

1 Like

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by Killerofpigs: 5:16pm On Feb 19
Wetin sweet me pass, be say na same #batified oponu dey beg and curse am..

Hunger don freeze their intestines...

Ebi pa wa oooooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by Morbeta11(m): 5:23pm On Feb 19
"Na statistics we go chop?"
Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by Entusky(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19
GOD punish u there mtcheeew
Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by killsmith(f): 5:36pm On Feb 19
Thank you very much Seyi. Before we were eating once a day. Now that you have spoken to us, we will now only eat once in 3 days. God bless you for your wisdom.
Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:41pm On Feb 19
Peterpaul96:
and blasting 400k dollars on prostitutes
Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by mightyhazel: 5:50pm On Feb 19
Burdens that should have been shed years ago but bat ua papa no gree..

He occupy ojota with touts cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by tuoyoojo(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19
When dem dey share money give their supporters that year, una think dem father christmas?. They have "invested", now its time to chop the fruits of their labour

Shout from now till tomorrow, tilibu nor send anybody papa.

Come 2027, dem go sort their people for inec and they would be declared winners

If today curses dey work, most Nigerian politicians for don die. E be like say swear don only affect poor Nigerians
Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by Macdeey: 7:18pm On Feb 19
Peterpaul96:
"Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu
Seyi Tinubu, the son of President Bola Tinubu, says:
“There’s no joy in seeing the people of this nation shoulder burdens that should have been shed years ago.
I wish today's difficulties did not exist. But we must endure if we are to reach the good side of our future,"
Thunder ⚡⚡⚡ Fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥 you and your Dad

Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by ednut1(m): 7:23pm On Feb 19
Wearing a $200k wrist watch lol
Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by fourboys: 7:28pm On Feb 19
No joy in this country grin grin
Re: "Be Patient With My Dad" -Seyi Tinubu [Nigerians React] by davillian(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19
He should sell that watch and use the money to do give away

(1) (2) (Reply)

Musiliu Obanikoro Hospitalised / England Is 'cesspit' Breeding Islamists, Says Soyinka / Chinua Achebe And Nigerian Literary Achievements As Nigeria Turns 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.