Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Many Of Yoruba Owned Oil Wells In Niger-delta. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Many Of Yoruba Owned Oil Wells In Niger-delta. (370 Views)

Oil wells in the front yard of our people. (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu: Nnia Nwodo Will Lose His Position. Sultan Has 23 Oil Wells / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Many Of Yoruba Owned Oil Wells In Niger-delta. by dignity33: 8:35am On Mar 08, 2023
I don't want to say I hate Yoruba because there are some good people among them but the way they promote tribalism in Nigeria make me to rethink about them. Why is it that is only in Yoruba land that this hatred about igbo people always emanated.

Many Nigeria from different ethnic Nationality have migrated to lagos do to the fact that lagos was Federal capital territory , they contributed immensely for Building of lagos but why is it that Yoruba always after igbo people?
Re: Many Of Yoruba Owned Oil Wells In Niger-delta. by Olachase(m): 9:06am On Mar 08, 2023
dignity33:
I don't want to say I hate Yoruba because there are some good people among them but the way they promote tribalism in Nigeria make me to rethink about them. Why is it that is only in Yoruba land that this hatred about igbo people always emanated.

Many Nigeria from different ethnic Nationality have migrated to lagos do to the fact that lagos was Federal capital territory , they contributed immensely for Building of lagos but why is it that Yoruba always after igbo people?
in Mr Ibu voice, you day crazy undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Of Yoruba Owned Oil Wells In Niger-delta. by ObaOfYorubaLand: 10:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Yoruba should be chased out of all companies in the Easter region.

(1) (Reply)

Why Abians Believe He Is The Best As Abia State Gov 2023. / Lagos Residents Endorse Sanwo-olu, Troop Out For Free Eye Tests / Why Are APC Not Attacking Jandor, But Only GRV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.