Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School (31876 Views)

Who Founded Lagos: Yoruba Or Binis? Oba Of Benin’s Claim Stirs Controversy, Agai / Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / Olusegun Obasanjo Begins Work At NOUN As Students Facilitator (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by peoplewww: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mitsurugi:

I agree. It's so appaling. During my service year my bestie Kerry a Yoruba girl met an Igbo boy in Adamawa. Way back in 2009. They've been married since 2011.
my friend, the igbos don't need a trumpet. Even in your domot, the igbos still employ you. I am Igbo, My wife is Igbo. All my friends are Igbo. If am to travel to Lagos or anywhere, I only associate with igbos. See eeh, you will be lucky for the igbos to marry you. Or marry from your side. Me? I didn't school in Nigeria. Am not even interested in your nonsense youth service.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by Amalekki: 2:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Na true grin

2mch:
your people are the ones who constantly are online fanning hatred and looking for tribal fights. When we respond you play victim. Problem is it takes years for us to forget. Caution your aggressive and emotional youth who destroy your lives everyday on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by Owerriboi: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Good development. Alot yorubas live in Anambra, particularly Onitsha and Awka. Just like lagos and River states, Anambra is a multi cultural society where you can meet people from all over Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by LegendHero(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
@OP, did he call Anambla no man’s land too?

Tell us the full gist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by Amalekki: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nice one, thank you Chukwudi. I will help you spread this message very well. The stupid ones among Yorubas must wake up starting from Lagos this weekend grin.

spagettiluv:
Your fathers sold your ancestral lands to attend Owanbe parties and spray money to Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey & Shina Peter, you grow up, instead of you to hustle and know if you can buy the lands back, you sold the remaining one and relocate to Sango, Ikorodu and other suburbs and spray the rest to Wasiu Ayinde, Pasuma Wonder and Small Doctor. Now the buyers of your lands are expanding and consolidating, you begin to cry like babies and start constituting go back to your land nuisance. Oga we are in the lands that we bought from you and will live comfortable on it because we pay you completely and even pay extra while building. You sold your lands and still wants to be landlord, no way. Oga stop crying because you can never eat your cake and have it.
We would govern Lagos one day and their is nothing you will do to it

4 Likes

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by BeanX(m): 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Beremx:

https://twitter.com/iam_ayooyewumi/status/1632833904989163521?t=MCnB9A6mA9OhhXr9BK8UOQ&s=19

Follow that tweet and be enlightened. You're very ignorant. Read the tweets and see how your people are making waves in Igbo land. You have a lot to learn
Shameless woman

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by Felabarmudia: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
[quote author=kettykin post=121571468]Someone should list all yoruba owned businesses in the east [/quote

nice one
Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by Hussein035: 2:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sorrynovex:

Sorry no vex

We can't have a president who wears pampers and a daughter who makes people wear pampers

This is how you told us buhari was dead but you were celebrating him 3 weeks ago

3 Likes

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by Zeezenho: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:
Chinedu will not be accepted

The ibos will always know they are not at home.

Those are the only two facts you should know for after the election

We will not be at home when we divide Nigeria as of today one Nigeria lagos is home for all same applies to all states.

1 Like

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by copyrites: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Yorubas who haven't travelled out of their states (or Lagos) since birth are the most tribalistic ones out there.

As a yoruba man that have travelled far and wide, I would be f00lish to imagine that Yoruba people don't live well in other states and countries. Go to Warri, Aba, Onitsha, and see yoruba men and women doing great for themselves. Thousands of yoruba men and women are in Warri, many of them working in great companies that even indigenes can't get into. Same thing is happening in Port Harcourt. Many of the oil companies have over 35% yoruba staff.

These ones online are bast.ards. Many of them were abandoned by their fathers at the age of 2. They only heard stories from neighbors and street hawkers. They are a set of useless never-do-wells whose destinies died at birth. Do not take them seriously, they are nonentities, only good for political thuggery and anarchy.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by emmybobo1: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
I have two Yoruba friends in Enugu who are making waves in ICT. I would have mention names but that will reveal my identity. Mind you they are both below 35 and have landed properties

3 Likes

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by Preferito(m): 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
God bless him. He gave a detailed story of himself when he addressed us during our NYSC camping at Umunya, Oyi local government of Anambara state. He is an inspiration and made us understand that you can be anything anywhere inasmuch as you have ideas. He is also fluent in Igbo. During my NYSC I met a couple of Yoruba artisans at Nenni and it was a nice experience.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by adejobi34h: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
The hate for Igbos have no real justification. Just hating for the sake of hating.The hate for Igbos have no real justification. Just hating for the sake of hating....
Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by id4sho(m): 2:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
I met with Prof in 2017, he was NCCF Patron then, owner of Onitsha business school, chains of businesses, companies. He loves cracking jokes and seeing people laugh

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by frenzy48: 2:21pm On Mar 08, 2023
Whynotthetruth:

You know God? For all your utterances, negative energy, character assassination, slander, and lies in this forum, the same measure shall upon you and everything associated with you now and unending Amen....
ameenn,,that boy is a nitwit

1 Like

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by Tee2027: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
And yet Yoruba never claimed ownership but if its my own people who achieved such feat in SW or in the North, Biafra flag would have be forcefully erected on the gate of the institution and claimed ownership then the next you will hear is Igbo Amaka.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by broadman20: 2:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehehehehehe chukwudi you resort to insulting people unprovoked, charity begins at home

Shut up there before heavenly thunder will scatter your head there.

I always say it that most of you urchin has never traveled outside Yoruba land before and that's why you keep attacking every Tom and Harry here.

Useless BOOTLICKERS who God will destroy with their master very soon.
Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by spy24(m): 2:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
2mch:
your people are the ones who constantly are online fanning hatred and looking for tribal fights. When we respond you play victim. Problem is it takes years for us to forget. Caution your aggressive and emotional youth who destroy your lives everyday on the internet.

That's a lie. I'm not even ibo. It is clear to the blind that there's an unjustified hate for ibos in this country

1 Like

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by MightySparrow: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
Beremx:
Another Yoruba man doing well in Anambra.

This thread is for Igbo haters who haven't traveled outside their state. There are Yoruba people doing extremely well in Igbo land who have married Igbos and built houses.

Kudos to Igbos, this is a professor most of the Igbo traders in Lagos are illiterates. grin

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by profmallor: 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sincerely, the issue of ethnicity should not be this serious. However, Buhari has split the nation and we are all time low in terms of trust, perhaps since the civil war. Its better everyone pitch their tent with their own.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by Luckysbab: 2:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
ibrahimsalam:
Oga travel and see , e be like you are one of those kids still being fed by their parents while your mates are excelling in other regions of the country.

Is that why you are disguising under a name entirely opposite to your tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by webosky: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Beremx:

This thread is for Igbo haters who haven't traveled outside their state. There are Yoruba people doing extremely well in Igbo land who have married Igbos and built houses.

Shut up your mouth, just shut up

1 Like

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by Amalekki: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
adejobi34h:
The hate for Igbos have no real justification. Just hating for the sake of hating.The hate for Igbos have no real justification. Just hating for the sake of hating....

Tribal:

I was a Complete untribalized Nigerian till Igbos started spreading so much Wicked Lies against Yorubas that I couldn't take anymore, knowing fully well that they are actually the most Demonically Greedy Souls on Earth. They changed me just as they changed the Fulanis on January 15TH, 1966.

Watch this lastest Video and see how they are already Threatening War againt ALL the 257 Ethnic Groups in Nigeria just because it has become Apparent that many undeceived Tribes refused to vote their Obi but massively Voted Tinubu and he is about to be Announced as Nigeiran President.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR3KAzCOQ1U
Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by kpompey: 2:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vote Mr Bayo as governor first, then Chinedu Gbadebo will have antecedent to be Lagos governor. Igbo enjoy more privileges than this in Lagos.They have special advisers, commissioners, and local government chairman which is an executive office that no ipob state (Enugu, imo, abia, anambra and ebonyi) can concede to a south westerner. In civil service they are uncountable and for private firms owned by igbo it is tending towards infinity. They can not take us for granted on our own land.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by kpompey: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
ukaface:
Kpompey you see am??
I don reply you. Vote Mr Bayo as governor first, then Chinedu Gbadebo will have antecedent to be Lagos governor. Igbo enjoy more privileges than this in Lagos.They have special advisers, commissioners, and local government chairman which is an executive office that no ipob state (Enugu, imo, abia, anambra and ebonyi) can concede to a south westerner. In civil service they are uncountable and for private firms owned by igbo it tending towards infinity. They can not take us for granted on our own land.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by mechanics(m): 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Beremx:

If the Igbos pursued him from their land, he won't have accomplished this feat, we should just learn to accommodate each other.

1 Like

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by Amalekki: 2:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Luckysbab:

Is that why you are disguising under a name entirely opposite to your tribe?
He mistakenly used his vawulent "I am not Igbo" account not his Igbo account grin

1 Like

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by FireUpNow(m): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Is Lagos business school owned by a Yoruba man? Many of you just love tribalism too much

1 Like

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by Ilaje1: 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Beremx:
Another one working in the civil service in Anambra

How many of them compare to Igbos all over SW? Nobody hates igbo but Igbo attitude. I'm sure the prof and other Yorubas there respects the native and never claimed Anambra to be no man's land. Try to say the truth for once

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by FireUpNow(m): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
The Lagos business school is owned by a Yoruba man? Many of you just love tribalism too much
Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by Jogs1900: 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
One in a million .But Ojukwu and Nnamdi Azikwe's antics is why Yorubas will never trust an Igbo man.Zik that wanted to be a premier in the western region.Azikwe that used his presidentialpower to appoint an igbo man as VC in UI and UNILAG when there were qualified Yorubas.Ojukwu on the other hand during the civil war wanted to capture the south west.
Why is it that it's only Igbos that have been claiming that Lagos is no mans land? Not even the Hausas that have settled in Lagos before the Igbos?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Olusegun Sogbesan: The Yoruba Man Who Founded Onitsha Business School by georgeakins: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Fake story!

Only Ibos live in the South East.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello's Advisers Who Resigned Joined Dino Melaye's Camp,pose With Him(pix / APC ‘ll Pay Dearly For Blocking Me In Oyo – Minister Of Communication, Shittu / Protest Erupts In Lafia Over Supreme Court Verdict Affirming Apc's Sule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.