Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,450 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists (51762 Views)

We Are Forced To Disburse Loans To People That Didn’t Apply – Loan App Agents / Recoloured Naira Notes Still In Circulation - CBN Insists / We Did Not Authorise Commercial Banks To Collect Old ₦500, ₦1000 Notes - CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by A12(m): 11:41am On Mar 08, 2023
Azaboy:
Fuji house of commotion!
Infact this is the Situation we Found Ourselves in this CORN-TREE

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by Luckysbab: 11:41am On Mar 08, 2023
spagettiluv:
Your fathers sold your ancestral lands to attend Owanbe parties and spray money to Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey & Shina Peter, you grow up, instead of you to hustle and know if you can buy the lands back, you sold the remaining one and relocate to Sango, Ikorodu and other suburbs and spray the rest to Wasiu Ayinde, Pasuma Wonder and Small Doctor. Now the buyers of your lands are expanding and consolidating, you begin to cry like babies and start constituting go back to your land nuisance. Oga we are in the lands that we bought from you and will live comfortable on it because we pay you completely and even pay extra while building. You sold your lands and still wants to be landlord, no way. Oga stop crying because you can never eat your cake and have it.
We conquered Lagos by proxy and would rule it one day.knw this and have peace
Coward tribe.

Fool! I guess customers are not showing up yet at your oga's shop.

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by Princessdainty(m): 11:43am On Mar 08, 2023
jeromestarks:

Please don't be angry o.
But why are you insulting me?
Does my post make you remember and regret how you shamefully lost your glory (virginity)?

Does my post describe what is happening in your life?

Do you get angry anytime people make emphasis on virginity?

Do you feel less than a woman now that you have been fvcked without a husband?

Do you wish your daughters go through the same sexual experience you went through?

Accept that fact that your virginity can not be returned. Even Jesus will not perform such miracle on you.
What is fvcked can not be unfvcked!

You glory lost can not be gotten back.
You have to end up as a single mother.
And so shall your daughters too.

You have sacrificed your chance for happy home for two eggs and indomie. Men have used you. Your wasted. You're DONE!
while you're at it, Go back to school, Get an Education! So your life don't be useless like your father's

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by Nukilia: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2023
lookingfly:
what about the inec chairman?

INEC boss needs a psychiatric evaluation before prosecution undecided

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by Chetas81(m): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2023
princemillla:
Nigeria is confused.

Everyone just Dey do anyhow
no bad citizens can create the good nation

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by EmekaBlue(m): 11:48am On Mar 08, 2023
The stupid buhari should find solution to all these nonsense abi Dem wan collect?! Those idiots at the top don't feel what the local man is feeling. They must be very stupid. See how they slashed my salary because man is not mobile now...buying naira notes like mumu

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by BloomingDale(f): 11:49am On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:
Emiefiele is a bitter old man, not different from his kinsmen. He'd rather defy the ruling of the supreme court even if it means that the whole country suffers, just because his plan to manipulate the financial situation of an entire population for his own brother's gain didn't work out.

Who is his boss?
Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by BloomingDale(f): 11:51am On Mar 08, 2023
baralatie:

As of the last judgement.the president has been exonerated from the influence of emefieles and judgement delivered in the favorof both the president and the governor's!
Emefiele cannot a second time force the hand of buhari to disobey the court
Therefore he(emefiele) is asking for either outright dismissal or jail term when it comes

Just jail his boss instead.
Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by babamoha(m): 11:52am On Mar 08, 2023
Good morning my brothers and sisters in the house please am begging you all to come to my aid am hungry God will continue to bless you all
This is my account details
3042507045 first bank
Bamidele Mohammed Akinjide
Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by greggng: 11:54am On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:
Emiefiele is a bitter old man, not different from his kinsmen. He'd rather defy the ruling of the supreme court even if it means that the whole country suffers, just because his plan to manipulate the financial situation of an entire population for his own brother's gain didn't work out.

You are an ethnic bigot ...you started chasing shadow. Did you read the official statement by Mr president in the heat of this discussion? Buhari said he directed cbn to do this job ...can a cbn governor disobey Mr president...should he lose his job for not obeying orders ? Instead of you to channel your anger to Mr president you are here insulting the messenger . Emefele can only act when Mr president direct him ..if you don't like that go and die

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by OnyesomJ(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2023
Make everyone go their separate ways. Make this confusion stop because like eh nothing is working in this country again....
Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by wickedworld: 11:57am On Mar 08, 2023
jeromestarks:
Whether old notes or new notes, they're all monies of same value. They're both the same.

What is not the same and Can never be the same is an old (used) pvssy and new (virgin) pvssy.

Never marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men because she will fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child thinking it's yours.

Don't use your hard-earned money to pay bride price, sponsor wedding ceremony and take care of in-laws just to have and old pvssy who will still pin another man's child on you.

A child from your wife's ex will grow up to beat you when you get old. That's what bastard children do. The children of your wife's ex might even kill you when you make decisions which doesn't suit them.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

And ur family's still think u are normal? is it when u start walking naked on the street they will realized u are sick in the brain.

Typing same thing on every post

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by DenreleDave(m): 11:59am On Mar 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
SmartPolician:
First Bank just paid me #20k in old notes now.

Nigeria is the world's most confused country right now.
Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by RZArecta(m): 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:
call Buhari's name with your chest you bloody coward grin

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
spagettiluv:
Your fathers sold your ancestral lands to attend Owanbe parties and spray money to Sunny Ade, Ebenezer Obey & Shina Peter, you grow up, instead of you to hustle and know if you can buy the lands back, you sold the remaining one and relocate to Sango, Ikorodu and other suburbs and spray the rest to Wasiu Ayinde, Pasuma Wonder and Small Doctor. Now the buyers of your lands are expanding and consolidating, you begin to cry like babies and start constituting go back to your land nuisance. Oga we are in the lands that we bought from you and will live comfortable on it because we pay you completely and even pay extra while building. You sold your lands and still wants to be landlord, no way. Oga stop crying because you can never eat your cake and have it.
We conquered Lagos by proxy and would rule it one day.knw this and have peace
Coward tribe.

You posted this piece on another thread with nairaland identity - silverkings

I really appreciated this piece. This is the second most important submission I have seen on nairaland. The first message three years ago is also simillar to this one, however that one deliberated on the beginning of the creation of IBO Kingdom in Lagos. It started with the exclusion of IBOS from indigenization policies of the 70s and how the IBOS were excluded. It deliberated on how Yoruba Churches made people to attend Home cell fellowship on Sundays while the people use sundays for village and communities meetings to deliberate about their wellbeings and how to buy lands and houses in Lagos and Ogun.

I have a response but I am still going through my Library to find the first one.
Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by NgwalandAbia(m): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:

After ranting go and spend old note, let me tell you, his plan worked out from Lagos to jos, the mumu man foolish buhari want there to continue his failed project will only disgrace the core North and typical Yoruba folks in the long run, biya will look like saint.
Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by phorget(m): 12:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
There's no need pushing for the old notes but the emphasis should be on making available the new redesigned notes to the public.
Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by Berankis: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

It's understandable now, is it not better to pay you in old notes than to risk arson grin
Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by Fragility6: 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
magoo10:
That is where the supreme court should come in
Supreme Court cannot force cbn to do its job. Emefiele and buhari are just misbehaving
Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by Confirm4real(m): 12:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Confused mofos...

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Arrest the son of Satan, Emefiele NOW!

This man shouldn't walk free after all the torture he's put us through

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by thesicilian: 12:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Angelfrost:

Kinsmen?!! Emefiele is from Delta state!

If you wish to be bigoted, at the very least do some proper research.
Are the Delta Igbos no longer your kinsmen?

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by lexy2014: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
magoo10:
The Supreme court should be more concerned with CBN pumping more of the new money into the system than giving looters leeway to bring in their loot into the system.

Who are the looters that the supreme court should be concerned about?

Why has the CBN not been concerned about pumping new money into d system?

Did the CBN even provide 100naira and 50naira bills to banks to pay in lieu of new notes?

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by lexy2014: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
phorget:
There's no need pushing for the old notes but the emphasis should be on making available the new redesigned notes to the public.

Did CBN not know that the emphasis is on new redesigned notes? Did it make the new redesigned notes available to d public?

Did it even provide 100s and 50 naira bills to replace the scarce new bills?

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by Brushstrokes20: 12:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
The lifeless lucifer and emeFAILURE are hell bent on sinking the shithole beyond redemption! undecided

Are these LAWLESS CRIMINALS above the laws of the land HELL NO!
Their long overdue WATERLOO beckons!
They won't end well!
Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by visaclick: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Which kind wahala be this for crying out loud, normally there are places i hate taking car to because i don’t want my mechanic to bankrupt me but now i have to drive literally to every destination because i can even get ordinary 500naira cash to spend. This is disheartening to say the least!!!

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by Hawkler: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

Don't you know that Nigeria is like Idi-Ami of Uganda speech: Freedom of speech is allowed, but freedom after the speech cannot be guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by AngelicBeing: 12:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Karlifate:
Buhari right now:

Shebi una dey insult me for internet, una go see shege
buhaha, your gif cracked my ribs, Buhari the Philistine President living inside Aso Rock doesn't give a fvck to Nigerians, he is busy collecting his last egunje in dollars before he vamoose from the useless Aso Rock, nonsense and APC and their gang of 40 thieves shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by slimanyd: 12:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

Lol. Them give u reject. Now they won't accept it back from you if u deer return it rather they will tell you to take it to cbn grin
Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by zalman: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Una never see anything!

1 Like

Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by Bluffly: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
SmartPolician:

It will be confused because, politicians are politicking and the banks have abandoned the basic banking principle centuries ago
Re: We Didn't Direct Banks To Disburse Old Notes – CBN Insists by Mrtaye: 12:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
thesicilian:
Well anyone that collects the old notes can go spend it at the supreme Court

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Niyi Adenuga Marries Secretly (Mike Adenuga's Son) / Tony Elumelu Was In Vegas To Watch Mayweather Vs Mcgregor Fight (Photo) / The New International Building Materials Market In Enugu South LGA (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.