Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

Jesus Christ Called Us To Fish For Men... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Called Us To Fish For Men... (115 Views)

Why Jesus Christ Called Earthly Kings And Kingdoms Beasts !!! / Why Is Christ Called The Son Of Man / God Has Called Us To Enjoy Divine Prosperity Through Tithing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Called Us To Fish For Men... by overcomersfaith(f): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2023
We are meant to be committed to the task given to us, focus on it with singleness of heart, Praise the Lord… Below are listed points that will help us in the advancing in the task given us…

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/jesus-christ-called-us-to-fish-for-men/
Re: Jesus Christ Called Us To Fish For Men... by babamoha(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Good morning my brothers and sisters in the house please am begging you all to come to my aid am hungry God will continue to bless you all
This is my account details
3042507045 first bank
Bamidele Mohammed Akinjide

(1) (Reply)

Special Women's Day, Harriet Tubman: Walk To Freedom! / If God Is Not The Author Of Confusion, What About The Tower Of Babel? / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 84.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.