Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,424 members, 7,836,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Special Women's Day, Harriet Tubman: Walk To Freedom! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Special Women's Day, Harriet Tubman: Walk To Freedom! (113 Views)

Christ Embassy And It's Words Of Rapture - A Slow Walk To Jonestown / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Special Women's Day, Harriet Tubman: Walk To Freedom! by IrepChrist: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
" Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. I freed a thousand slave I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

I grew like a neglected weed - ignorant of liberty, having no experience of it.

I have reasoned this out in my mind, there no one two things I had a right to, liberty or death: If I could not have one,

I would rather have the other.

I had crossed the line. I was free; but there was no one to welcome me to the land of freedom. I was stranger in a strange land.

I would fight for my liberty so long as my strength lasted, and if the time came if the time came for me to go, the lord would let them take me.

Quakers almost as good as colored. They call themselves friends and you can trust them every time.

Twant me, twas the Lord. I always told him, "I trust to you. I don't know where to go or what to do, but I expect you to lead me, "and he always did".

Words of Harriet Tubman a woman called the Moses of negro emancipation in America.

(1) (Reply)

On Loving The World.... / Let The Word Of God Guide You / Daily Prophetic Blessings (episode 24)ps22:16-solution ENCOUNTERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.