Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) (33465 Views)

Davido To Deal With Thugs That Beat Zlatan Ibile Over Segun Wire Family / Zlatan Ibile Withdraws From Helping Segun Wire After Slap (Photos) / Segun Wire Goes Back To Begging, Zlatan Ibile Called Out For Using & Dumping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by ceaser: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
No one even look bothered about our incoming president. undecided na to go guinea remain like this ... embarassed

What would you like forumites to discuss about him?

1 Like

Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by grandstar(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Segun wire signed his financial death wsrrant that day.

Nobody would want to do business with him. He can't even deny the incident ever happened.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by onatisi(m): 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
she should do more videos and beg him more . maybe he is not online to reply her grin
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by Slynation(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
It's well shaah...
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by Sleekfingers: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
ukaface:
Zlatan no forgive am

Na wetin your Bible or Quran teach you abi?
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by peoplewww: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
My brother zlatan, Keep that family poor! Run away. Don't even give a dime

3 Likes

Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by SuperBlack: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
That is not the problem now. the problem is that, today I found two guys fighting and I went to separate them but when I heard their story I left in peace.....like how can you borrow someone's trouser and adjust it to your favourable measurement.
He even cut off the allowance 🥺

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by Truthshscrazy: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
ExtremeDot:
You can always forgive, it's your choice.

But, never you forget. Na mumu deh forget. If you forget, same will repeat itself.

People are only good at hiding their true nature. People barely change.
shocked
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by BeanX(m): 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Forgive him but don't help him anymore

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by Westwood2580: 5:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hmmm Its very hard to forgive oooo but we're not God tho
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by youngmoore(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Now you record video of them begging
Waiting you come gain now
Slatan orietigbele
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by nairalee(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
I dont know the full story so lemme just use this medium to say May Nigeria never have a leader as terrible as Buhari again. Never

7 Likes

Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by anthony533(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2023
Let the boy with those area boys come beg zlatan for forgiveness bcus the beating they gave zlatan was too much that day
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by Revolva(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
INGRATES zlatan should not help dem ..he does not owe dem anyting
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by Authoreety: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
FORGIVE BRO.... FORGIVE.

But never you forget!
I repeat, never forget, don't let him get close to you. Never.

4 Likes

Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by Westwood2580: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
anthony533:
Let the boy with those area boys come beg zlatan for forgiveness bcus the beating they gave zlatan was too much that day
That case was later settled out in Meiran police station. Seriously they rough handle zlatan that year ooo .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by Dricker: 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2023
JackDaAlienz:
Afonja + Agberoism = ¶{×π}

Find X and get a 10k alert from me

The answer is very simple grin grin

x=mc oluomo
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by Amalekki: 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:
No one even look bothered about our incoming president. undecided na to go guinea remain like this ... embarassed
Why the fear mongering? Our incoming president was governor of the largest economy in Nigeria and the state prospered even under a hostile federal government. Don't let anyone scare you, it's all politics.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by meobizy(f): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
See the problem with people born in poverty, na them dey use their hands fight upliftment in life.

This one na Yoruba issue. I no know wetin mama dey talk for the video. Nairaland believes the whole of Nigeria is Sango-Ota with Yoruba as the lingua franca.

If she wants help out of poverty, she better open an OnlyFans account or teach her son Yahoo yahoo.
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by frazee: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
He should gather everybody in that video and at that scene in one place before any forgiveness...
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by Konjiboii: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Typical Tinubu boys behavior, when you wan help their life them go still wan use agbero lifestyle obtain for a plate of ewa when no go belleful them.
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by ovieigho(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
booblacain:
So the guy cannot make it in life without zlatan?

I tire o !!

Even Zlatan needs help 🤣

1 Like

Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by thaoriginator: 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Shebi dem say na sin?
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
I swear to God,I knew this day was coming! Since the time the boy started begging.

1 Like

Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by youngtizzy1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Something Bad do you You never know.

Segun wire was just a lil boy of 9yrs then and you tagged him stupid.
The mother messed up but still trying to trying to protect d boy but all the same she has realized her mistakes.

NothingDoMe:
Segun was really stupid. Behaving like a typical low life Agbero. Agberoism brings nothing but pain and poverty.

Zlatan the choice is yours.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by dangoteinlaw: 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
That’s how the behave from that side they think everything can be resolved with violence
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by thestreets(m): 6:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
stillme231:
Don't trust the loyalty of a poor man, it's for the highest bidder ..

u suppose be rapper like this cos wetin u drop na heavy punchline.
Re: Segun Wire's Mum Begs Zlatan To Forgive And Help Them (pics/video) by stillme231: 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
thestreets:

u suppose be rapper like this cos wetin u drop na heavy punchline.

Kendrick Lamar or j Cole way 😊😊. Good evening baba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Quashes Bill Cosby's Sex Crimes Conviction, Allowing His Release / Mompha Spraying Naira Notes On Bobrisky In A Throwback Video / 15 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Stunning parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.